d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Tibia > Nocternal Guardians Is Recruiting!
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 800.00
Apr 17 2017 10:09pm
Well as you all know CIP will be releasing three new game worlds on April the 18th. One of these game worlds is a North American Open PvP called Noctera.

A major inhabitant of Noctera are the 'Nocternal Guardians'. The Nocternal Guardians were one of the first races to discover the lost Earth. Upon arrival on this invaluable land, the guardians were greeted by many foul demons and beasts. As the war raged on for centuries, a handful of machines (you know who I'm talking about) arrived and posed as a threat to Noctera. Now a new age has risen and like always, the Nocternal Guardians will do whatever it takes to defend it's beloved land.

I hope you found that interesting. As you could tell by now, I'm recruiting for a new guild that I am creating on Noctera. The guild name is the Nocternal Guardians. I know the original spelling is Nocturnal, but I think Nocternal fits the server name better. I have high hopes for this guild, I'm putting a lot of effort into growing it. I'm very well aware I won't be able to run a successful guild all alone. I will need help. After all that is what a guild is for. My intentions is to be the top guild on this server. The reason is, I want to keep this server successful. A successful server won't get merged and will keep transfers out of the equation for longer than usual.

Now you might be asking you I intend on keeping a world successful. Well the answer is simple. With everyone's help we need to keep the server fun to play for everyone. The keyword there is everyone. Following these simple rules will make this server fun for everyone:

1. No power abusing. All content will be openly available for everyone. All other guilds and party members are welcome to run their own quests. Actually it is encouraged that you do it. CIP put out enough hunting grounds for literally everyone to be enjoying. Bosses will be free for all. I do have a proposition for CIP I'm just refining it.

2. No random player killing. Killing skulled players is allowed, as well as if there is a good reason. Maybe use the Arena as an alternative.

3. Treat everyone with respect.

4. Stay active, let a leader know if you will be inactive for a while.

5. Show up on time for quests, have a headset handy.

6. Participate in some guild activities.

Now we can't forget about the benefits of having a successful server.

1. As previously stated, the server won't get merged and transfers will be prolonged.

2. Stable economy.

3. Bonuses from completed world events.

4. Enjoying all game content.

5. Faster spawn rates.

6. Anything else that was missed.

It's pretty much the same concept as a happy wife happy life.

Everyone must agree to these terms before they are let into the guild.

/Marcel Fatallah
Gold: 145.00
Apr 30 2017 04:35pm
Add me, IGN Chief Opc
Go Back To Tibia Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll