d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > US Server Trading >
FT
> Wts Illidan Gold <h> > Millions In Stock
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2017 04:24pm
Quote (SK8 @ Apr 13 2017 09:01pm)
Repost due to old thread closing --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76009881&f=228

I currently have 5-6mil in stock. Post / PM

Current Ratios

1:100 if under 1 mil
1:115 if 1m+

Check last post for updates. /thanks

Pmd looking for 20k fg worth lmk bud
May 6 2017 09:05pm
I need a bottle of raid to kill the cockroach that keeps sniping my big trades. He act's all mature yet is a shady beast. T4T

/bump
Gold: 78.00
May 7 2017 12:21am
Quote (SK8 @ May 6 2017 09:21pm)
Please quit sniping my big 10k+ FG trades. It's not the first time. I'm impressed with the kindness in your posts but don't appreciate it.
Especially after I've invested hours of waiting each time. The other guy you sniped wasted not just my time but a mediator's as well.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w241/gFg-CraZy/trade2_zpsbf1rlqmg.png

I sent him pm's before he got off work updating to let him know I'd be on an even offered him extra gold for making it 2mil+ a bonus.
Then I get no response.. really? I wonder why.

Hey SK8,

Vers3d approached me, I did not approach him. As you can see I haven't made a single post since April 27 on my gold forum because I am more focused on providing WoW services rather than selling gold. Gold trades are no longer my main focus. Assuming that I "snipped" your potential customer is an accusation without any evidence. He approached me on Friday around 11am and I was too busy to help him out. We recently closed the deal around 8:10pm on Saturday. The last message he sent you through PM is the exact one he sent me. You should probably focus on better customer service and keeping better communication with your interested buyer. Losing your clients is none of my concerns. Going to my forum to post a screenshot and cry over your lost is very immature. Grow up rather than acting like a complete child throwing a fit b/c you are losing "10k+ fg trades".

Note: This is my 3rd time visiting your post, counting the previous post you had. First 2 were to check on the rates back when I first started with d2jsp and the 3rd time is to address your immature accusation on my post.

Respectfully,
Chemz

This post was edited by Chemz on May 7 2017 12:31am
Gold: 20,052.00
May 7 2017 12:40am
Quote (Chemz @ May 7 2017 02:21am)
Hey SK8,

Vers3d approached me, I did not approach him. As you can see I haven't made a single post since April 27 on my gold forum because I am more focused on providing WoW services rather than selling gold. Gold trades are no longer my main focus. Assuming that I "snipped" your potential customer is an accusation without any evidence. He approached me on Friday around 11am and I was too busy to help him out. We recently closed the deal around 8:10pm on Saturday. The last message he sent you through PM is the exact one he sent me. You should probably focus on better customer service and keeping better communication with your interested buyer. Losing your clients is none of my concerns. Going to my forum to post a screenshot and cry over your lost is very immature. Grow up rather than acting like a complete child throwing a fit b/c you are losing "10k+ fg trades".

Note: This is my 3rd time visiting your post, counting the previous post you had. First 2 were to check on the rates back when I first started with d2jsp and the 3rd time is to address your immature accusation on my post.

Respectfully,
Chemz

Yeah, sounds about right. He(SK8) was pretty awful at keeping in contact when I was talking with him.
May 7 2017 09:00am
Quote (Lumograph090 @ May 7 2017 02:40am)
Yeah, sounds about right. He(SK8) was pretty awful at keeping in contact when I was talking with him.

You pm'd me late last night after I had already logged and then posted this. I was asleep for the night. There's nothing bm about not getting a message due to being asleep.

Quote (Chemz @ May 7 2017 02:21am)
Hey SK8,

Respectfully,
Chemz

Thanks for the clarification. I kept in communication and coordinated everything perfectly fine. I've been nothing but a gm trader over the many many years. If someone posts on my thread that also posted on someone else's. I politely ask them to continue their trade unless they don't get back to them in a reasonable time. Or I pm the trader to discuss. The last guy before Vers3d, had me wait all day/night and wasted a mediators time as well. Then I wake up to see he bought yours with comments made. I shrugged it off. Then it happened 2 more times in a row so I assumed you were sniping. Each time it was within a short period of already posting on my thread. Not like a day or two later.. My apologies for assuming. It's 50k fg lost in my eyes after investing a lot of time waiting. So please understand my frustration. I should of pm'd you directly to discuss and for that I am at fault. I appreciate the feed back, good luck with your services and future trades. /cheers

/bump

Gold: 40.01
May 8 2017 12:47pm
ISO Bron8 after ignoring realID message :(
May 8 2017 06:40pm
Quote (ug_warrior(xtc) @ May 8 2017 02:47pm)
ISO Bron8 after ignoring realID message :(

ha, I haven't played since WoD. If I login it's just to xfer items or trade gold. Come to Runescape :P

/bump
Go Back To US Server Trading Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check