d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Elder Scrolls Series >
Poll > Dragon Knight Vs Sorc > Best Class Overall?
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 39,251.00
Apr 13 2017 01:04pm
I am new to the game (I played pc version way back), I was just wondering what are the best class combos end game? I would prefer some cool dual wield hack and slash as well as the option to go high damage magic if I want to switch from stam to magic. I like the idea of Stam sorc but I don't know how I like having to dodge everything on console and spam the same spells.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Apr 15 2017 12:16am
Only engame pve that uses dual wield is Magicka templar. In ESO you have to either choose magicka or stam, you could go with Hybrid build (for which you would need this set: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Pelinal%27s+Aptitude+Set
but with current game its a very niche build (It still can be good for pvp if you master it) but pve you just won't reach the numbers of pure Magicka/Stam chars. Stam sorc is definitely one of the easiest chars to play, you don't really have to dodge that much (Compared to stamina nightblade for example) as hurricane gives you 5.6k resistances, also you would have evade/shuffle on for a chance to dodge any attack (15% on current patch) and of course crit surge that heals you like crazy from any crit damage you do. Also Vigor (pvp skill heal).

Top DPS:
Mag SORCS > MAG DK (Given that rotations are perfect, and you have all the bis gear)

Avg DPS:
Mag SORCS = Mag DK (Will both hit 30k with semi decent rotation, and close to bis gear)

New to game DPS:
Mag DK > Sorcs *imo

The thing you have to remember is that with DK you provide a lot of utility for your group (especially in trials), as one of your spammable dots increases fire damage done by whole group by 10%. So Unless you are in top 5% , dps of mag sorc and mag dk will be rougly the same.

Go Back To Elder Scrolls Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll