d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Should You Be Able To Forcefully Remove Squatters?
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8.73
Apr 14 2017 07:43am
Religion used to be the cure, not the problem.

These services were once provided by the church in communities. Now churches funnel money inefficiently at hyped-up transnational 'causes' for casual christians to feel good about.

Forget loving thy neighbor. it's all about those kids starving in Africa. Forget the charities in Africa that already perform those functions efficiently, let's spend the money on buying food domestically and shipping it halfway across the world with human child cargo to help distribute it. You can't proselytize in the Sudan. If a loving God cared about the Sudan they wouldn't need your charity.

There is no easy answer to solve homelessness. For public funding you need an advocate. For private funding you need a product.
Gold: 500.00
Apr 14 2017 08:29am
Quote (sir_lance_bb @ Apr 14 2017 08:01am)
Well being homeless is one thing. Trespassing onto property that isn't yours is criminal. And our taxes should be going towards housing them.

I'm not a good person though. The 2 times in my life I've had panhandlders or homeless people walk up to me in town for money or anything, I have got in my car as fast as I can and locked it and sped away.

My empathy goes out the window when it it starts to actually interact with me.

the law seriously needs to be more friendly to property owners -_-

someone can break into your house then actually file a false police report against you for trying to get your property back and the cops don't do shit

Gold: 57.00
Apr 14 2017 08:31am
owning property is racist ;)
Gold: 14.88
Apr 14 2017 08:43am
Bench press is king, so I suppose squatters can gtfo. However, never underestimate the capabilities of strong legs.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll