d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 >
Service
> Guild Wars 2 Map Comp Service > GW2
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,853.00
Apr 7 2017 03:51am
Always looking at your screen and that map completion % just doesnt want to go up AT ALL? Jofur's map comp service is here to change that! Get your gifts of exploration so you can finally make that legendary youve been waiting 2 centuries to make! For prices its based on your % of map completion. Please do not post in the topic, I take pm's only for this.

I also do characters 1-80 or any level to 80 as well as certain achievement points services. Please pm me for more information.

Cheers!
Apr 8 2017 01:49am
Bump
Gold: 550.00
Apr 8 2017 03:41pm
Quote (Jofur @ Apr 7 2017 04:51am)
Always looking at your screen and that map completion % just doesnt want to go up AT ALL? Jofur's map comp service is here to change that! Get your gifts of exploration so you can finally make that legendary youve been waiting 2 centuries to make! For prices its based on your % of map completion. Please do not post in the topic, I take pm's only for this.

I also do characters 1-80 or any level to 80 as well as certain achievement points services. Please pm me for more information.

Cheers!

You may want to read the trading rules again.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6

Illegal Trades:
Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online, Diablo II)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

Mentioning in your first post that you do not want people to post on this thread makes it hard to believe you are trusty enough to go on someones account
Apr 8 2017 04:14pm
Quote (TsTekz @ Apr 8 2017 04:41pm)

You may want to read the trading rules again.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6

Illegal Trades:
Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online, Diablo II)
Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.

Mentioning in your first post that you do not want people to post on this thread makes it hard to believe you are trusty enough to go on someones account

Thanks didn't read the trade rules when I should of! As far as trust worthy I can provide vouches of course. =) I wish to close this thread and I'll remake my thread. Thanks!
Gold: 2,671.00
Apr 10 2017 01:58pm
Please PM me your price for 30-100% Map completion. Character is equiped and lvl 80. ;)
Gold: 2,125.00
Apr 30 2017 11:01pm
level 80 with around 45% compl

pm me for your price for world compl
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll