d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Back After A Few Years - Monk > Need Help!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.95
Apr 5 2017 09:44am
USEast Non Ladder if anyone wants to help me choose the best skills for monk, and help me work with my gear.

Also help me understand kanai's cube!

Post here would love some help. I will consider giving ya some fg if you are a nice human!
Gold: 390.00
Apr 6 2017 04:42am
Quote (vukizpro @ Apr 5 2017 11:44am)
USEast Non Ladder if anyone wants to help me choose the best skills for monk, and help me work with my gear.

Post here would love some help. I will consider giving ya some fg if you are a nice human!

I can help, let me know your best time to do this, or just pm me
Gold: 22,095.00
Apr 7 2017 10:49am
honestly if your just starting up again, play seasons.

the season journey will teach you how to use the cube.

the cube basiaclly gives you 3 extra slots to equip a legendary stat only.
- 1 slot for weap or offhand (shields for saders, orbs for wiz, 1handers and 2handers) assuming it can be equipped. for instance a DH cant use a furnace therefore cant use it in cube.
- 1 slot for armor
- 1 slot for rings and amulets

so essentially, you disenchant the item u want to use in cube, and once disenchanted you can select the item to use.

furthermore, the cube has like 8 or so different recipes to help you increase your chances of getting particular set or legendary items.
again, the season journey will teach you these.

This post was edited by C4NTWO on Apr 7 2017 10:50am
Gold: 23,552.50
May 21 2017 08:05pm
Quote (vukizpro @ Apr 5 2017 03:44pm)

Not meaning to hi-jack the thread vukizpro - Same here though, back after few years.

If you or anyone wanna link up and play together or help a noobie let me know. Battle tag is in signature.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll