d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Destiny 2
Prev14567838Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,776.00
Jul 10 2017 05:56am
I bet its pretty much going to be set stuff as there only 1 mission to try and 1 strike.

Bet PVP will be a set load out

Saying that it might be you have to level up in the mission/pvp and get gear, then use that when you reach say level 8 in the strike?

No idea really, not much been said about it.
Gold: Locked
Jul 10 2017 06:10am
Quote (psxbackupuk @ Jul 10 2017 07:56am)
I bet its pretty much going to be set stuff as there only 1 mission to try and 1 strike.

Bet PVP will be a set load out

Saying that it might be you have to level up in the mission/pvp and get gear, then use that when you reach say level 8 in the strike?

No idea really, not much been said about it.

I there any ways to answer my questions relating to destiny, and not number 2 (since possibly nobody knows what is going to happen)
Gold: 3,124.21
Jul 10 2017 07:19am
Quote (chelsea11 @ 10 Jul 2017 06:43)
In pvp does everyone have the same choice of weapons to use? Or is it based off what you find/get from pve? And with good gear does it make a big adv or not at all?

Sorry don't know much about the game

its based off what you get from pve/pvp/shops. Having good gear doesnt make a huge difference. Its still a shooter after all. its mostly about skills and strategy. Bungie is doing an amazing job at pleasing both casual and competitive players. so you never feel left behind if you only play a few hours per week.

When you go into pvp, your level doesnt matter. everyone has the same amount of health. there is some limited time events, like iron banner and trials of osiris, which give an advantage based on your "light level". if you are much lower than the others, you might feel a little weak. but again, its pretty easy keep up with everyone.

Alot of people are going for god rolls on armor/weapons. it does help out a bit but its pretty much just for show and the satisfaction of having the best possible gear.

This post was edited by FrankPrime on Jul 10 2017 07:20am
Jul 10 2017 07:34am
Quote (FrankPrime @ Jul 10 2017 09:19am)
its based off what you get from pve/pvp/shops. Having good gear doesnt make a huge difference. Its still a shooter after all. its mostly about skills and strategy. Bungie is doing an amazing job at pleasing both casual and competitive players. so you never feel left behind if you only play a few hours per week.

When you go into pvp, your level doesnt matter. everyone has the same amount of health. there is some limited time events, like iron banner and trials of osiris, which give an advantage based on your "light level". if you are much lower than the others, you might feel a little weak. but again, its pretty easy keep up with everyone.

Alot of people are going for god rolls on armor/weapons. it does help out a bit but its pretty much just for show and the satisfaction of having the best possible gear.

Interesting, thanks
Trader: Scammer
Jul 10 2017 07:45am
Quote (FrankPrime @ Jul 10 2017 08:19am)

all said :)
Jul 10 2017 10:04am
I wouldn't even think of playing this game if I didn't have so many friends who play it... but literally so many people I know play this game.
I think it's because it's a casual game and you just play it to have fun. There really isn't much rankings or competition.
Gold: 0.69
Jul 10 2017 10:33am
Quote (FrankPrime @ Jul 10 2017 05:19am)

Umm... They lost majority of the "competitive" players awhile ago. Almost all the top PvP players quit because of how bad the PvP kept getting worse and worse. Not sure how you say they do a good job at pleasing the competitive players when destiny isn't competitive and most the top pvp players moved onto actual competitive games. Pretty sure they all would have stayed if they did a good job pleasing "competitive" players.

Pve is great but the PvP is beyond poop.
Jul 10 2017 12:00pm
Quote (Goobear @ 10 Jul 2017 12:33)
Umm... They lost majority of the "competitive" players awhile ago. Almost all the top PvP players quit because of how bad the PvP kept getting worse and worse. Not sure how you say they do a good job at pleasing the competitive players when destiny isn't competitive and most the top pvp players moved onto actual competitive games. Pretty sure they all would have stayed if they did a good job pleasing "competitive" players.

Pve is great but the PvP is beyond poop.

My bad, I guess i shouldn't have used casual/competitive. I meant people that spend like an hour or 2 a week vs people that spend 10 hours a day. Doesn't matter if you are looking for weapons or armor, the ones that only has a few hours a week to grind will get what they are looking for pretty quickly. And those that play for hours each day, and farm for god roll gear, they don't have a significant advantage. For a game that is 3 years old, and was originally meant to be PvE focused, they did a pretty good job for the competitive pvp community. Trials has been huge ever since they released it like 2 years ago. Every single weekends...well....till the ddos started happening :(
Jul 13 2017 03:13am
I don't think anyone answered me if the early access is going to be wiped when the game comes out in September?
Jul 13 2017 05:55pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ 13 Jul 2017 05:13)
I don't think anyone answered me if the early access is going to be wiped when the game comes out in September?

The progress from the beta won't carry over.

Speaking of the beta, it's ready for pre-loading.
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev14567838Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll