d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Destiny 2
Prev13435363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,056.22
Oct 17 2017 11:35am
Anyone wanna get NF team together? 275 power here
Gold: 3,124.21
Oct 18 2017 02:36pm
Even as a Destiny fanboy, i have to say, this hard mode is just the worst thing bungie ever done. The raid already had a million glitches, which they even delayed the hard mode to fix ONE of the bug, and they couldn't do shit.

Most glitched raid, no new gear, only a new shader. Oh and they couldn't even boost the max power level to make us less squishy.

There is just no reason to run it.
Gold: Locked
Oct 18 2017 02:48pm
Agreed
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 18 2017 03:13pm
Quote (FrankPrime @ Oct 18 2017 12:36pm)
Even as a Destiny fanboy, i have to say, this hard mode is just the worst thing bungie ever done. The raid already had a million glitches, which they even delayed the hard mode to fix ONE of the bug, and they couldn't do shit.

Most glitched raid, no new gear, only a new shader. Oh and they couldn't even boost the max power level to make us less squishy.

There is just no reason to run it.

What?

The Raid was better than almost all other raids at their launch, and there was really only one terrible glitch (the clear throne glitch), that wasn't discovered for a long time. The normal raid was a lot of fun, but it's insanely easy... it was easy at the minimum level to run it, how can you be complaining about being "too squishy" are you actually having trouble dying in the normal raid, since I have to actually try to die during this raid.... I was expecting some new weapons, but I don't care all too much that they didn't put anything else in. It's a status thing and it gives people who are actually decent at the game, something to do to kill time.

We're been over this.

Before, people had to grind too much and they complained that it took forever.
This time, they made it easier for people to max out, and they added a TON of content and ways for us to go about lvling up. People hit max lvl faster than before, and now they're all crying because it was too fast.

Cretins will never be happy, regardless of what Bungie does. Be smart, play a game, enjoy the game, when you're done with the content in the game, go play another game, don't fucking cry because you only got 150 hours of gameplay, rather than 300 hours of gameplay. More content will eventually come, people need to learn to chill the fuck out and stop complaining about everything.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 18 2017 03:20pm
Oct 19 2017 08:48am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 18 Oct 2017 17:13)
What?

The Raid was better than almost all other raids at their launch, and there was really only one terrible glitch (the clear throne glitch), that wasn't discovered for a long time. The normal raid was a lot of fun, but it's insanely easy... it was easy at the minimum level to run it, how can you be complaining about being "too squishy" are you actually having trouble dying in the normal raid, since I have to actually try to die during this raid.... I was expecting some new weapons, but I don't care all too much that they didn't put anything else in. It's a status thing and it gives people who are actually decent at the game, something to do to kill time.

We're been over this.

Before, people had to grind too much and they complained that it took forever.
This time, they made it easier for people to max out, and they added a TON of content and ways for us to go about lvling up. People hit max lvl faster than before, and now they're all crying because it was too fast.

Cretins will never be happy, regardless of what Bungie does. Be smart, play a game, enjoy the game, when you're done with the content in the game, go play another game, don't fucking cry because you only got 150 hours of gameplay, rather than 300 hours of gameplay. More content will eventually come, people need to learn to chill the fuck out and stop complaining about everything.

Only one glitch?

-Players not spawning after a wipe (not fixed)
-Dogs glitching out of their paths (not fixed)
-Players glitching through the barrier in the shadow realm (not fixed)
-Team keep getting wiped in the gauntlets fights, causing team to return to orbit (fixed)
-No adds in throne room (not fixed)

The normal raid is really fun and enemies are at the correct difficulty. In hard mode, they simply boosted their health and damage. A single hit makes you red bar. In the calus fight, people get teleported in and out of the shadow realm. When you get teleported out, you spawn near the door, and Calus instantly hit you for like 90% of your health. How exactly is this making it "harder"? It just makes a false difficulty. We have no way of matching they're dmg output. And with all that, they didnt even bother adding new rewards.

Destiny 1 was indeed a grind. Getting those god rolls could take way too long. In destiny 2, there is just no grind at all. There is so many things they could've done to satisfy both casuals and hardcore players.

"more content will eventually comes". They're just gonna add more npc with tokens. Like they did with Iron Banner/faction rally.

How exactly is this complaining about everything? I literally defended bungie ever since D1 beta. But ever since the launch, they just keep disappointing me, and many other players. Their player base dropped like never before.

IMO, destiny is at it's worst it's ever been. Keep in mind that Destiny 2 was originally meant to come out last year, but it wasn't "ready" to be released. For a delayed game, they didn't delivered. I still really like the game, I love destiny. it's addicting.

This post was edited by FrankPrime on Oct 19 2017 08:49am
Oct 19 2017 11:04am
Quote (FrankPrime @ Oct 19 2017 06:48am)
Only one glitch?

-Players not spawning after a wipe (not fixed)
-Dogs glitching out of their paths (not fixed)
-Players glitching through the barrier in the shadow realm (not fixed)
-Team keep getting wiped in the gauntlets fights, causing team to return to orbit (fixed)
-No adds in throne room (not fixed)

The normal raid is really fun and enemies are at the correct difficulty. In hard mode, they simply boosted their health and damage. A single hit makes you red bar. In the calus fight, people get teleported in and out of the shadow realm. When you get teleported out, you spawn near the door, and Calus instantly hit you for like 90% of your health. How exactly is this making it "harder"? It just makes a false difficulty. We have no way of matching they're dmg output. And with all that, they didnt even bother adding new rewards.

Destiny 1 was indeed a grind. Getting those god rolls could take way too long. In destiny 2, there is just no grind at all. There is so many things they could've done to satisfy both casuals and hardcore players.

"more content will eventually comes". They're just gonna add more npc with tokens. Like they did with Iron Banner/faction rally.

How exactly is this complaining about everything? I literally defended bungie ever since D1 beta. But ever since the launch, they just keep disappointing me, and many other players. Their player base dropped like never before.

IMO, destiny is at it's worst it's ever been. Keep in mind that Destiny 2 was originally meant to come out last year, but it wasn't "ready" to be released. For a delayed game, they didn't delivered. I still really like the game, I love destiny. it's addicting.

A raid that multiple teams beat in an hour on their first try, is too hard for you?

Shadow wall glitch - don't stand all the way to the right, I figured out within 5 minutes
Dogs - it's the easiest fight of the raid and not a big issue if a dog is being a pain, 2 phase, kill that dog first all other dogs second.
Gauntlet - how about not all dying at the end of the encounter? It's the only time this happens and it can be fixed by taking 30 seconds to rejoin, not really an issue.
Calus - you have to intentionally do this and if people are so bad they need/want to cheat (you mybe) let them.

Nothing is raid breaking broken. All easily avoidable/fixable should you use your brain. If the hard raid is too hard for you, don't do it. Pretty funny that something people cab do in an hour you think is broken hard.
Oct 19 2017 11:50am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 19 Oct 2017 13:04)
A raid that multiple teams beat in an hour on their first try, is too hard for you?

Shadow wall glitch - don't stand all the way to the right, I figured out within 5 minutes
Dogs - it's the easiest fight of the raid and not a big issue if a dog is being a pain, 2 phase, kill that dog first all other dogs second.
Gauntlet - how about not all dying at the end of the encounter? It's the only time this happens and it can be fixed by taking 30 seconds to rejoin, not really an issue.
Calus - you have to intentionally do this and if people are so bad they need/want to cheat (you mybe) let them.

Nothing is raid breaking broken. All easily avoidable/fixable should you use your brain. If the hard raid is too hard for you, don't do it. Pretty funny that something people cab do in an hour you think is broken hard.

It's not broken hard, it's a just a false sense of difficulty. They basically just boosted the adds stats and be like "there you go, hard mode, have fun" and didnt fix anything else. They were so lazy.

Shadow wall - Even if it's something easy to avoid, it's still shouldn't be happening. It's not a mechanic, it's bungie not doing anything about it.

Dogs- It's indeed the easiest fight of the raid. But when a dog glitches out can suck in some circumstance, and again, it's bungie not doing anything about it. It's not the encounter's mechanic being hard at all.

Gauntlets - Again, it's easy to avoid. But we shouldn't have to worry about not having a wipe at the last seconds. Endless wipes isn't part of the mechanics. It just make an annoying experience when it happens, and that's also bungie's fault. (That has been patch iirc tho). I like this hard mode encounter tho, having everyone run is a great addition.

Calus- So you are saying let the people cheat to make the raid easier? That just doesn't make sense. They should fix it ASAP. That's like saying let the players ddos in trials for an easy flawless.

Players not spawning- This is probably the most annoying, has the only way to fix it is for some people to leave the fireteam and join back. Easy fix, but happens often. And what are bungie doing about it? Nothing yet. They just made the enemies tougher and told us to deal with the glitches instead of smoothly attempt the hard raid.

The raid as always been the most amazing contents in Destiny. This one is just frustrating, and that's because of all those glitches combined. And the cherry on top of the cake, we dont get any loot. Making the hard raid not worth doing.

Do you remember Kings Fall? The Ogres teleporting? That was pretty annoying, we couldn't do anything about that. Which could easily ruin the challenge mode for this fight.

Just because you did the raid once and didn't encounter any bug doesn't mean there is nothing broken

This post was edited by FrankPrime on Oct 19 2017 11:51am
Oct 19 2017 12:29pm
^ I don't think you understand how difficult little glitches like this can be to fix.... Once again though, Destiny players take everything for granted and want everything given to them. I didn't do King's fall, I quit D1 for a year or two after they completely fucking broke PvP by making it easy mode meta for fucking noobs with hand cannons. There were wayyyy worse problems in D1 and it's been a mostly enjoyable experience so far in D2. Like I said, there's nothing that actually BREAKS the raid like before in D1 with raids, and that's progress to me and progress is always a good thing. I don't shit to be perfect since I'm able to figure out how to avoid all that shit instantly (without looking anything up) and then it's never a problem again.

I think it's absolutely fucking retarded if people want to cheat, but if they're noob enough to do stupid shit like this, let them. I don't care, it just means they're fucking bad. As you said, there's no real rewards for doing this raid, so who gives a shit? A lot of the mechanic changes will make the raid slightly more difficult, and the DPS checks will be difficult for people who don't know how to work together. It forces mediocre teams to git gud, and it makes it impossible for bad teams (for the time being). Once again, it's just something else for me to do, it adds on an extra 2-10 hours of enjoyment for me, which is fine by me. I already got LOTS of time out of this game and I'm happy with it. People can complain all they want, but it's better than D1 was at launch and has more enjoyable content by leaps and bounds, which is all I wanted. They did a decent enough job. It's Bungie, ofc it's going to have problems. What new game this massive doesn't have problems? Name one MMO with no problems? IT DOESN'T EXIST lol.

Edit | Also, after reading through my last few posts I see that I'm coming off as a condescending ass and you've been INSANELY civil and I'm sorry for that. Not trying to insult you or talk down to you, I'm just tired of all the bitching after how much better this game was than I expected. It's really not bad at all and it's got plenty of fun content.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 19 2017 12:42pm
Gold: 470.09
Oct 21 2017 11:20pm
ITT Bungie apologists try and quell dissenting opinions
Gold: 0.00
Oct 25 2017 03:28pm
Guys just wait for Anthem

Fall 2018
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev13435363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll