SCHWING
SCHWING
SCHWING
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 14 2017 06:08am
Quote (SixFour @ Oct 13 2017 01:42pm)

WTF??
Ive never done ONE game under 1.60 kd/r.
Im honestly dont understanding a shit lol, nice link tho
Didnt know it had a tracker i was still trying to find the crucible emblems for the kd/r.

But really tbh i dont understand why im so low, im always top 2 and over 1?
Owell i suck i guess.
Gold: 19,160.00
Oct 14 2017 11:57am
Quote (Obstruction @ Oct 14 2017 08:08am)
WTF??
Didnt know it had a tracker i was still trying to find the crucible emblems for the kd/r.

Owell i suck i guess.

Regardless of the number, I agree with your overall sentiment. I've done the raid and done trials and all that stuff. And the game just isn't as fun anymore. I think Destiny 2 is a good game, but it doesn't have the replayability that Destiny 1 had (imo).
Gold: 2,267.63
Oct 14 2017 07:49pm
Quote (Barcelona1011 @ Oct 14 2017 01:57pm)
Regardless of the number, I agree with your overall sentiment. I've done the raid and done trials and all that stuff. And the game just isn't as fun anymore. I think Destiny 2 is a good game, but it doesn't have the replayability that Destiny 1 had (imo).

Destiny one's replayability came from being forced to grind out marks for gear. It was more work than fun, and for a reward that had no guarantee to be something you needed. Destiny two just has a more refined and some may say simpler loot1329 system so it lost its replay value quickly.

They should've made raid gear the only way to get above 300. That's one thing they took away that was worth the grind from d1
Gold: 2,065.00
Oct 15 2017 01:23pm
Quote (Pinecones @ 14 Oct 2017 20:49)
Destiny one's replayability came from being forced to grind out marks for gear. It was more work than fun, and for a reward that had no guarantee to be something you needed. Destiny two just has a more refined and some may say simpler loot1329 system so it lost its replay value quickly.

They should've made raid gear the only way to get above 300. That's one thing they took away that was worth the grind from d1

i agree with this, that if you cant beat the raid, you shouldn't have over 300 gear, i also believe that light level should be a factor in pvp. having someone with a level 10 rocket launcher that they didnt work for (got free from the clan) do as much damage as mine, 305, that took me 4 raids to get. is kinda bs
Gold: 9,280.04
Oct 15 2017 03:54pm
Quote (A_D_A_M @ Oct 15 2017 03:23pm)
i agree with this, that if you cant beat the raid, you shouldn't have over 300 gear, i also believe that light level should be a factor in pvp. having someone with a level 10 rocket launcher that they didnt work for (got free from the clan) do as much damage as mine, 305, that took me 4 raids to get. is kinda bs

You were one million percent one of the pussies in the first game who cried, "but they didn't work for it" when xur sold the gjallarhorn
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 16 2017 12:55am
Quote (Obstruction @ Oct 14 2017 04:08am)
WTF??

Owell i suck i guess.

Quote (Obstruction @ Oct 13 2017 09:57am)
You are talking about getting good with a 30 fps pvp mode, really unsure.
but in either way i have a 2+ kd/r so im just fine

You know that proficiency isn't KD right?

KD = Kill/death
KDA = (K+a/2) / d = kda
Proficiency = (K+A)/d = Proficiency

It's a much higher stat than even a normal kda would be. So, your KD hasn't been anywhere near 1.6, it's a 1.14, like it says.

Your trials KD is .44, and you've had LOTs of games under a 1.6... I don't know why people lie about asinine shit like this. My KD isn't anything to boast about (1.4 overall/1.7 trials), but It's insane that anyone who's barely at a 1 and a .4 in trials says they have a 2 lol.

Quote (Pinecones @ Oct 14 2017 05:49pm)

This...

D2 has more enjoyable content from the get-go, that wasn't available in D1. People just like to romanticize the past, something older was always better, and w/e we have is complete ass.

It's exactly what I expected. It was an enjoyable game that gets incredibly boring/tedious once you've finished all the content there is to finish and all that's left is to grind the raid weekly or trials to try and customize your gear a bit more. I still enjoy PvP, I still enjoy burning through raids in 45-1 hour with decent groups, and I'm having a decent amount of fun in trials, even though I'm struggling finding great teammates. It's a fun game, and it delivered exactly what sane people knew it would deliver lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 16 2017 01:06am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 16 2017 06:21am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 16 2017 01:55am)

KD = Kill/death
KDA = (K+a/2) / d = kda

It's a much higher stat than even a normal kda would be. So, your KD hasn't been anywhere near 1.6, it's a 1.14, like it says.

Your trials KD is .44, and you've had LOTs of games under a 1.6... I don't know why people lie about asinine shit like this. My KD isn't anything to boast about (1.4 overall/1.7 trials), but It's insane that anyone who's barely at a 1 and a .4 in trials says they have a 2 lol.

This...

D2 has more enjoyable content from the get-go, that wasn't available in D1. People just like to romanticize the past, something older was always better, and w/e we have is complete ass.

It's exactly what I expected. It was an enjoyable game that gets incredibly boring/tedious once you've finished all the content there is to finish and all that's left is to grind the raid weekly or trials to try and customize your gear a bit more. I still enjoy PvP, I still enjoy burning through raids in 45-1 hour with decent groups, and I'm having a decent amount of fun in trials, even though I'm struggling finding great teammates. It's a fun game, and it delivered exactly what sane people knew it would deliver lol.

Like i did i was a beast on purpose.
Calm ur tits.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2017 11:54pm
Lf trials team before reset add blazinhubz11
Gold: 19,160.00
Oct 17 2017 09:24am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Oct 16 2017 02:55am)

KD = Kill/death
KDA = (K+a/2) / d = kda

This...

Quote (Pinecones @ Oct 14 2017 09:49pm)

Fair points. To each their own though. I enjoyed the replayability of D1 more really because I liked having satisfaction from when I got whatever I was looking for. Not saying that it needs to be a game breaking item, but at least something that feels worth chasing. Legend of Acrius bugged was actually a reason I kept playing the raid.

If you ever wanna do trials, send me a message. Only way I really enjoy it is by finding people I enjoy to play with. A lot of people off of lfg are elitist and arrogant AF which is really annoying.

e/ and I totally agree D2 has more enjoyable content from the get-go. And I agree with people just like to think about something older being better. I was tired of D1 when D2 came out, but now I am already tired of D2. That's just kind of disappointing. But I have put a lot of time into this game already, so it is probably just my own fault.

This post was edited by Barcelona1011 on Oct 17 2017 09:25am
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1333435363738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll