Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 410.00
Mar 29 2017 11:33am
Quote (DalaiLama @ 29 Mar 2017 19:14)
ull be in there solo,

wouldnt be wise to make it extra hard with 2 player health^^

doubt thats what he meant either

Sorry i shouldve phrased that a bit different - thing is, on last fight for me to kill her, i will suicide and let golems finish - since my golems has cull, im not entirely sure when shes going to die so i need to call in the boostee a bit early to make sure hes there and i cant pause my damage

This, with the minion/regen mechanic, is a bit sketchy with 2 people id assume since more damage is needed - it proved to be no problem though and she died smoothly and dropped a shitty chest. B)

edit: actually didnt they change so the boss doesnt scale mid fight? if thats the case, then no problem ofcourse. :D

This post was edited by jolassen on Mar 29 2017 11:34am
Gold: 35.00
Mar 29 2017 11:46am
Quote (jolassen @ Mar 29 2017 10:33am)
Sorry i shouldve phrased that a bit different - thing is, on last fight for me to kill her, i will suicide and let golems finish - since my golems has cull, im not entirely sure when shes going to die so i need to call in the boostee a bit early to make sure hes there and i cant pause my damage

This, with the minion/regen mechanic, is a bit sketchy with 2 people id assume since more damage is needed - it proved to be no problem though and she died smoothly and dropped a shitty chest. B)

edit: actually didnt they change so the boss doesnt scale mid fight? if thats the case, then no problem ofcourse. :D

No boss only scales if you start the fight with 2 people
Gold: 410.00
Mar 29 2017 11:46am
Quote (Verpin @ 29 Mar 2017 19:46)
No boss only scales if you start the fight with 2 people

Sweet - the more you know! :-) Then that explains it all, thanks buddy!
Go Back To Softcore Trading Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check