d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Iso Help W/ Iphone > Mobile Games
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2.00
Mar 29 2017 10:43am
Hi. Need some help finding games that work on both apple and android, and work together. I personally don't use apple, so I don't know much about games on it... don't use mobile games whatsoever tbh, so need help finding games that will work on both systems for my mom. She wants to upgrade, but doesn't want the newer iphones, but wants games that can be played on a new android device, that will allow her to play with people using iphone.

e.g she uses game pigeon? Something to that effect.
Any help would be appreciated. ty
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 29 2017 10:44am
I suggest you find out what games shes plays on her Iphone and then search on Google Play store by yourself.
Mar 29 2017 10:47am
Quote (Yakir @ Mar 29 2017 12:44pm)
I suggest you find out what games shes plays on her Iphone and then search on Google Play store by yourself.

She said she uses gaming pigeon. Again, I'm not familiar with apple, or mobile gaming, so it isn't my arena. I'm hoping someone with experience with this can at least point me in the right direction. And yeah, I could search the G.Play store, but you have ne idea how many games are on there? Hundreds. Just telling me to go digging through all those games isn't all that helpful. Hopefully someone who uses these kinds of games, and plays with someone across platforms can help me.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 29 2017 10:52am
Quote (MasterJediSwan @ Mar 29 2017 07:47pm)
She said she uses gaming pigeon. Again, I'm not familiar with apple, or mobile gaming, so it isn't my arena. I'm hoping someone with experience with this can at least point me in the right direction. And yeah, I could search the G.Play store, but you have ne idea how many games are on there? Hundreds. Just telling me to go digging through all those games isn't all that helpful. Hopefully someone who uses these kinds of games, and plays with someone across platforms can help me.

If you want to search application that she use to see if they available in android, search here
https://play.google.com/

to be honest, there's too much games and application that can be used on both OS to anyone know them just like that.
List what your mom use and search it in the link I just gave you, that will be your best option.

This post was edited by Yakir on Mar 29 2017 10:54am
Gold: 20,232.06
Mar 29 2017 11:04am
all of the "popular" games allow you to play crossplatform
but you didn't even state what type of games she wants to play
Mar 29 2017 11:08am
Quote (Cheetos @ Mar 29 2017 01:04pm)
all of the "popular" games allow you to play crossplatform
but you didn't even state what type of games she wants to play

It's called game pigeon. Which has quite a variety of games. Word puzzles, pool ect. Again, I don't use these things, so I have no clue, and I don't use apple to look into this. I mean sure I can check their website, but that only offers limited info. But yeah, I mentioned in OP that she uses game pigeon, so it would have to be an app that works similarly.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic