d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Can You Help Me With My Own Untwinked Rules? > Future Untwinked Ladder Char
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,756.00
Mar 29 2017 03:37am
Hi all,

Clarifications / introduction
In the next reset of May 10, I will create an untwinked char. I will not post the progress here, I would simply like to read other ideas (ethics) to be able to create a untwinked char it in the new ladder.

My rules Play Alone
- Use only legit items (Uniques, Magics, Rares and Runewords can do on ladder).
- No trade items in B.net.
- No Hybrids, well, I do not know how to do it :-)

My rules Multiplayer
- No rush.
- No Bot Diablo / Baals runs.
- No Bot parties
- No enchant parties.
- Create a Multiplayer party to do any act or quest, but the other player can not have more than 5-10 levels more than my player.
- Create a Multiplayer party to do any Diablo/Baal runs, but the other player can not have more than 5-10 levels more than my player. The old WalkDiaBaal-** or NoBotDiaBaal-** or NoTeleDiaBaal-** Parties.
- No accepts my B.Net friends items.

Others
- Only can sell items in Jsp for futures chars No buy any item for the Untwinked Char.

Example Questions :
- If a user sells objects in akara (for example), fallen or not in the game, was it ethical to buy it if I suppose an improvement in the equipment? I think better question, if the objects are dropped in the game!
- If a user in my game gives me an item, would it be ethical to accept it? I think not
- Should it be more restrictive?
- More ideas?

Gold: 238.65
Mar 29 2017 03:44am
Try to get a team, easy to find when it's reset
And i'd take items only dropped in your game / from your team (who run with the same rules)
Mar 29 2017 04:16am
Quote (Disghosting @ Mar 29 2017 11:44am)
Try to get a team, easy to find when it's reset
And i'd take items only dropped in your game / from your team (who run with the same rules)

Hi,

Sounds good but .... in my case there are several issues:

- I only can play arround 22:00-22:30 to 23:30-00:00.
- I have two children and sometimes i have to stop playing (Crying, fighting, etc.... ) :-)
- Some day I do not play because I'm tired
- Others...

If one day I do not play or I have to stop the rest of players could advance without me and we would be un-leveled, for this, for this I usually play alone

Thanks for the idea!
Gold: 14,280.00
Mar 29 2017 05:37am
Quote (mojaku @ Mar 29 2017 11:37am)
Example Questions :
- If a user sells objects in akara (for example), fallen or not in the game, was it ethical to buy it if I suppose an improvement in the equipment? I think better question, if the objects are dropped in the game!
- If a user in my game gives me an item, would it be ethical to accept it? I think not
- Should it be more restrictive?
- More ideas?

IMO if this an Untwinked everything should be self-found so don't take gifts for other players.

If you are playing with another, something good is dropped, the other people take the item before you and then sell to akara, then I think is ok to buy that item (or ask for the item before is sold) you were there too fighting that monsters.

But the best advice is just have fun, you can have some restrictive rules to make the game more fun for you, but if at some point you are just stuck for a lack of gear or whatever reason, just accept gifts, or buy some minor gear improvement or whatever to keep having fun with your char.

Getting stuck and don't having any more fun cuz some arbitrary rules that can be removed at any time is pointless ;) more pointless if you are not even going to make a WT post here and only you are going to enjoy the adventure.
Mar 29 2017 05:43am
Quote (Titus1986 @ Mar 29 2017 01:37pm)
IMO if this an Untwinked everything should be self-found so don't take gifts for other players.

If you are playing with another, something good is dropped, the other people take the item before you and then sell to akara, then I think is ok to buy that item (or ask for the item before is sold) you were there too fighting that monsters.

But the best advice is just have fun, you can have some restrictive rules to make the game more fun for you, but if at some point you are just stuck for a lack of gear or whatever reason, just accept gifts, or buy some minor gear improvement or whatever to keep having fun with your char.

Getting stuck and don't having any more fun cuz some arbitrary rules that can be removed at any time is pointless ;) more pointless if you are not even going to make a WT post here and only you are going to enjoy the adventure.

Hey!

Thanks for the advices! Very happy and they have helped me a lot!!!
Mar 30 2017 11:34pm
Hi all and good Morning!!!

More ideas / opinions?

King regards
Gold: 15.45
Mar 31 2017 04:54am
Why not just single player with players 8?

Then you can also pause the game at anytime, and you don't have to wait for may, you could start now
Apr 3 2017 02:15am
Quote (liverowns @ Mar 31 2017 12:54pm)
Why not just single player with players 8?

Then you can also pause the game at anytime, and you don't have to wait for may, you could start now

Hi,

I do not want to play in a single player. I want to ladder because I can create open parties.

Ty
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll