d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How To Get Out Of A Toxic Relationship?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 31 2017 07:14pm
turn gay like me ~
Apr 1 2017 08:22am
Quote (ChronFather420 @ Mar 31 2017 03:12pm)
How do you get out of a relationship? You end it. Unless I don't understand the question? If she assaults you and refuses to leave just call the cops and get a restraining order.

Not that easy. Roommate has record and will be in warm water for police contact

Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 31 2017 06:44pm)
It's not easy breaking up with somebody, because I think you're bound to have some good memories imbeded somewhere in there along the way.

It takes strength to do it and to move forward into the unknown, especially when people have became a routine person in your life. It's an odd feeling when they're not longer there.

But like other guys have said, you have to do whats best for you.

She's disqualified herself, and who knows if she will ever improve.

Abusive bipolar, breaks shit when she's drunk, yeah, no thanks. I like dating responsible people with goals that are centered emotionally. I refuse to settle for less than what I want, and I truly think that nobody should settle for less than what they want.

Cheers

Very true. The past, the comforts, all gone and into the unknown. Hard stuff. Thank you for the great and relevant response
Gold: 29,739.00
Apr 1 2017 11:49am
I was in the exact same situation as you little more than a month ago, just minus the slapping.

Insecure af girl friend that used to think I was chatting up other girls at my muay thai gym. Told her 1000 times wasn't speaking to other girls, but that didn't stop her from being paranoid as fuck..
She'd throw moods swings like crazy and start screaming at me when I tried to explain situations to her. My cool level minded demeanor didn't seem to help the situation, she'd just get more mad.
Then the next day I'd get a wall of text messages saying that shes sorry, and I'd forgive her. Just for her to repeat it again a week later. It's fucking crazy lol.

Fuck that shit man. It's mentally draining. I know you're probably making rationalizations to yourself like, " everyone isn't perfect," or " atleast she's acknowledged that she's wrong and said sorry."

Don't fall in that trap. Just get the fuck out of the relationship and stay out. Stay out. Do not try to comfort her.

This post was edited by Foxist on Apr 1 2017 11:49am
Apr 2 2017 12:26pm
Quote (Foxist @ Apr 1 2017 12:49pm)
I was in the exact same situation as you little more than a month ago, just minus the slapping.

Insecure af girl friend that used to think I was chatting up other girls at my muay thai gym. Told her 1000 times wasn't speaking to other girls, but that didn't stop her from being paranoid as fuck..
She'd throw moods swings like crazy and start screaming at me when I tried to explain situations to her. My cool level minded demeanor didn't seem to help the situation, she'd just get more mad.
Then the next day I'd get a wall of text messages saying that shes sorry, and I'd forgive her. Just for her to repeat it again a week later. It's fucking crazy lol.

Fuck that shit man. It's mentally draining. I know you're probably making rationalizations to yourself like, " everyone isn't perfect," or " atleast she's acknowledged that she's wrong and said sorry."

Don't fall in that trap. Just get the fuck out of the relationship and stay out. Stay out. Do not try to comfort her.

Thats so true. She can be so sweet, not to sound corny, and shes a 9.5/10. So many complicating factors. How did you do it?
Apr 2 2017 01:07pm
Quote (N0NI @ Apr 2 2017 01:26pm)
Thats so true. She can be so sweet, not to sound corny, and shes a 9.5/10. So many complicating factors. How did you do it?

I forced myself to acknowledge that even though she had amazing redeeming qualities, she just isn't for me. She's a great person, and I'm a great person. But we weren't meant to be with each other.

Everytime she would do something sweet which usually trigger feelings of regret for cutting things off ( normal ) , I'd keep in mind that I 100% made the right decision, and to not look back.

Biggest trap though, is trying to comfort her. Don't do it, you'll just be stuck back at square one.
Apr 3 2017 05:08am
I'm going to ask you very simply, what do you seriously value in a woman?
Gold: 946.60
Apr 4 2017 05:15pm
Quote (JigglePeak @ Mar 31 2017 08:14pm)
turn gay like me ~

I hear this works well actually.. tell them you are gay and you have been
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Apr 4 2017 08:24pm
Quote (Foxist @ 1 Apr 2017 18:49)

May i ask what zodiac sign that female was?
Apr 4 2017 08:44pm
Quote (Taurean @ Apr 4 2017 09:24pm)
May i ask what zodiac sign that female was?

Pisces.

Horoscopes are ridiculous. I hope you truly don't believe in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of our birth, somehow affects our personalities.
Gold: 5,169.82
Apr 5 2017 01:10am
You've already made up your mind that you don't want her anymore. That's good.

It's understandable that it's difficult to approach her about this, but you'll just have to best that storm. She's going to lose her shit, she's probably going to give you your worst time ever, but once the storm is over, you're done with it. You'll feel tremendously relieved once you're single and you realize you don't have to think about her with every decision you make.

Good luck.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll