d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How To Get Out Of A Toxic Relationship?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 28 2017 10:36pm
Never really asked anything here, most ppl tend to figure out these things on their own.

My "gf" is always insecure, thinking im looking at other girls when, in fact, I avert my eyes away from any female to a avoid this specific catastrophe. She weaseled her way into my living arrangement, luckily nothing on paper, and she's starting to act like a bitch. Ive told her to leave many times when shes exploded situations way out of proportion, and she has literally slapped me like 5 times before for stupid shit. Shes been taken to jail once and got disorderly conduct cuz my roommate called her in for breaking stuff like drinking glasses

Ive been with some nice girls, definitely a modest person. I've tried and tried to keep together these shambles of a relationship, mostly because she never leaves and I feel forced to try to get over it for the sake of having a decent and optimistic day. Now , I am faced with finding another place this year, which is moving forward. The problem is, I have a great dog and just want a nice place and to be happy.

Im really inspired to be single and get my motivation and drive back. Summer, girls, adventure.. can't get it here

She seems bipolar and freaks out about the craziest shit. I want to get the best place I can, preferrably with someone else such as a significant other. Alone works too, but if we had to get a place together, my dog would be in jeopardy if we argued or split up. Im chil af, happy go lucky, optimistic. Her attitude and how intimately close shes embedded herself into my life really ruins that pure euphoria i seem to be lucky enough to experience naturally, on a daily basis.

Obviously quite the wall up there. Really though, how do I approach this? Anyone dealt with similar situations? The thing is, id rather be single than dragged through an emotional and sometimes physical roller coaster with someone who may be somewhat unstable, as a lot of girls seem to be

This post was edited by N0NI on Mar 28 2017 10:46pm
Gold: 70.00
Mar 28 2017 10:41pm
If it's not worth it, it's not worth it. If she has no where to go after your lease is up notify her of your plans to move, and notify her that those moving plans do not include her. Suggest that she find a friend she can shack up with, or if feasible, her parents. Don't let her slap you and shit, that's childish, tell that lady to grow up. If she's built this up over a short time and you think there's a chance to figure things out, you can profess your ability to be trustworthy to her and tell her to cut the shit or she's out. But, it sounds like this has happened before, so just figure out somewhere for her to go and for you to go, then go.
Mar 28 2017 10:53pm
Quote (Philazerific @ Mar 28 2017 11:41pm)
If it's not worth it, it's not worth it. If she has no where to go after your lease is up notify her of your plans to move, and notify her that those moving plans do not include her. Suggest that she find a friend she can shack up with, or if feasible, her parents. Don't let her slap you and shit, that's childish, tell that lady to grow up. If she's built this up over a short time and you think there's a chance to figure things out, you can profess your ability to be trustworthy to her and tell her to cut the shit or she's out. But, it sounds like this has happened before, so just figure out somewhere for her to go and for you to go, then go.

Girls love bringing up the past to justify actions of the present. Can never win. The past is the most valuable currency to a girl when it comes to an argument. Its like talking to a wall that doesnt listen and slaps you. I can be like "you look good," and "nice outfit," and it only seems to make it worse. Shit
Gold: 70.00
Mar 28 2017 11:17pm
Quote (N0NI @ Mar 28 2017 08:53pm)
Girls love bringing up the past to justify actions of the present. Can never win. The past is the most valuable currency to a girl when it comes to an argument. Its like talking to a wall that doesnt listen and slaps you. I can be like "you look good," and "nice outfit," and it only seems to make it worse. Shit

Sounds like she's got some pretty bad insecurity issues she might have to work on. By herself.
Mar 28 2017 11:21pm
Quote (Philazerific @ Mar 29 2017 12:17am)
Sounds like she's got some pretty bad insecurity issues she might have to work on. By herself.

:hail:
Mar 29 2017 07:27am
Quote (N0NI @ Mar 28 2017 11:36pm)
Never really asked anything here, most ppl tend to figure out these things on their own.

My "gf" is always insecure, thinking im looking at other girls when, in fact, I avert my eyes away from any female to a avoid this specific catastrophe. She weaseled her way into my living arrangement, luckily nothing on paper, and she's starting to act like a bitch. Ive told her to leave many times when shes exploded situations way out of proportion, and she has literally slapped me like 5 times before for stupid shit. Shes been taken to jail once and got disorderly conduct cuz my roommate called her in for breaking stuff like drinking glasses

Ive been with some nice girls, definitely a modest person. I've tried and tried to keep together these shambles of a relationship, mostly because she never leaves and I feel forced to try to get over it for the sake of having a decent and optimistic day. Now , I am faced with finding another place this year, which is moving forward. The problem is, I have a great dog and just want a nice place and to be happy.

Im really inspired to be single and get my motivation and drive back. Summer, girls, adventure.. can't get it here

She seems bipolar and freaks out about the craziest shit. I want to get the best place I can, preferrably with someone else such as a significant other. Alone works too, but if we had to get a place together, my dog would be in jeopardy if we argued or split up. Im chil af, happy go lucky, optimistic. Her attitude and how intimately close shes embedded herself into my life really ruins that pure euphoria i seem to be lucky enough to experience naturally, on a daily basis.

Obviously quite the wall up there. Really though, how do I approach this? Anyone dealt with similar situations? The thing is, id rather be single than dragged through an emotional and sometimes physical roller coaster with someone who may be somewhat unstable, as a lot of girls seem to be

You've already done most of the work yourself. Sadly people like this woman in question don't just change because you want them to.

You need to let her know you are going to move forward in life without her because of said reasons. Then take sometime to find your happy place and what you really want out of life. The women will just fall into place man.
Mar 29 2017 06:18pm
Sometimes you need to end things, some people never change and won't change unless they truly want to. Trust is a hard thing to earn once its lost, it could be you did nothing at all but her previous experiences have her constantly on egg shells wondering....

From the sounds of your post you are already over it... tried got no where gave up.... and are tired of the fight.... so just be honest and if she isnt on a lease give her a notice to move and if she doesn't pack her things and have the land lord change the locks.
Mar 31 2017 05:34am
Thanks guys. Its hard. That night she cried and apologized and im still not happy about it, but part of me just cant do it. When shes bad, I want her gone and wouldnt look back. But when she apologizes and gets really upset, I know she cares and its so hard to kick her out. Thats whats dangerous about girls, especially ones who might be a little mood swingy.. sweetness can be alluring only to be shoved away by anger, then sweetness again.. Ahh girls.. im not stupid, it's just hard
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
Mar 31 2017 02:12pm
How do you get out of a relationship? You end it. Unless I don't understand the question? If she assaults you and refuses to leave just call the cops and get a restraining order.
Mar 31 2017 05:44pm
Quote (N0NI @ Mar 31 2017 06:34am)
Thanks guys. Its hard. That night she cried and apologized and im still not happy about it, but part of me just cant do it. When shes bad, I want her gone and wouldnt look back. But when she apologizes and gets really upset, I know she cares and its so hard to kick her out. Thats whats dangerous about girls, especially ones who might be a little mood swingy.. sweetness can be alluring only to be shoved away by anger, then sweetness again.. Ahh girls.. im not stupid, it's just hard

It's not easy breaking up with somebody, because I think you're bound to have some good memories imbeded somewhere in there along the way.

It takes strength to do it and to move forward into the unknown, especially when people have became a routine person in your life. It's an odd feeling when they're not longer there.

But like other guys have said, you have to do whats best for you.

She's disqualified herself, and who knows if she will ever improve.

Abusive bipolar, breaks shit when she's drunk, yeah, no thanks. I like dating responsible people with goals that are centered emotionally. I refuse to settle for less than what I want, and I truly think that nobody should settle for less than what they want.

Cheers

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Mar 31 2017 05:45pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll