d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Please Correct The Following Errors: You Must Ente
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 20,242.19
Mar 29 2017 07:39am
Quote (JAKEFILE @ 28 Mar 2017 23:07)
Avoid trading with user OctoberXIII and keep him out of lld community

Traded for this "legit" "self found" jewel earlier today

http://image.prntscr.com/image/62b56eb982f549a6a95a9d6a4f564497.png

checked after trading for it

http://image.prntscr.com/image/d3ee07a0f54f4a9a914512d691b3bc4c.png

Same color, same name, same stats

Still claims it's "legit" and "self found" after pming him

hehe ty men :)

Thanks for the heads up mate.
Gold: 69,448.19
Mar 29 2017 07:42am
tbh if all he's known is the terrible us east trading section, i am not surprised he doesn't know about lld mindset for "legit or nothing".

id blame them before him he seems clueless
Gold: 110.01
Mar 29 2017 07:45am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 29 2017 06:13am)
So with 100k+ fg in trades there's no chance that a super common dupe jewel got mixed in with the ones u found and u accidentally sold it as legit?

your defensiveness is telling sir, he's not even calling u a scammer, just a BMer

If I made that mistake , I stand by my word . I've made multiple attempts to make this right with jakefile .
Iam not bm at all , maybe I did make the mistake , but all I know is that jewel was and has been on my mf mule for years .

I offered a complete 100% refund and also offered 250fg for his trouble he had to go through .

I'd happily place that jewel back on my mule where it was as the items I traded it for were immediately muled

Please refer to my first post for the items that were given for this jewel

They will be returned

This post was edited by OctoberXIII on Mar 29 2017 07:48am
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 29 2017 08:00am
Quote (OctoberXIII @ Mar 29 2017 07:45am)
If I made that mistake , I stand by my word . I've made multiple attempts to make this right with jakefile .
Iam not bm at all , maybe I did make the mistake , but all I know is that jewel was and has been on my mf mule for years .

I offered a complete 100% refund and also offered 250fg for his trouble he had to go through .

I'd happily place that jewel back on my mule where it was as the items I traded it for were immediately muled

Please refer to my first post for the items that were given for this jewel

They will be returned

i think its a bit of fault both ways tbh. i don't have the exact PM conversation or the in game chat log but...

If someone pm's you and says, hey u sold me this jewel as legit and here is one with the exact same name, color, stats. 100% exact copy. you say "i clearly made a mistake, i did not mf that jewel, my fault." you don't claim that you self mf'd a commonly duped jewel. the chances of that are astronomical, even just to get the same stats and color, let alone name. Is it possible? yes. would literally anyone believe it happened to u without really good evidence? no.

on Jake's side a quick google search of the jewel name could have solved the issue, but it sounds like u guys were bullshitting in game for a while so i can see how this could happen.

if u really wanna solve the mystery, buy a copy from the jewel shop and clash it.
Gold: 110.01
Mar 29 2017 08:02am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 29 2017 09:00am)
i think its a bit of fault both ways tbh. i don't have the exact PM conversation or the in game chat log but...

If someone pm's you and says, hey u sold me this jewel as legit and here is one with the exact same name, color, stats. 100% exact copy. you say "i clearly made a mistake, i did not mf that jewel, my fault." you don't claim that you self mf'd a commonly duped jewel. the chances of that are astronomical, even just to get the same stats and color, let alone name. Is it possible? yes. would literally anyone believe it happened to u without really good evidence? no.

on Jake's side a quick google search of the jewel name could have solved the issue, but it sounds like u guys were bullshitting in game for a while so i can see how this could happen.

if u really wanna solve the mystery, buy a copy from the jewel shop and clash it.

Yes this trade came at the very end of the conversation right before we both left , i admit that I could very well have made the mistake , as I have many many jewels on this acct . From no lvl req to hld .

All I can do is try and fix this .
Mar 29 2017 08:05am
Quote (OctoberXIII @ Mar 29 2017 08:02am)
Yes this trade came at the very end of the conversation right before we both left , i admit that I could very well have made the mistake , as I have many many jewels on this acct . From no lvl req to hld .

All I can do is try and fix this .

if i'm reading jake right all he wanted you to do was admit it could be a dupe that u did not mf. it seems you've done that.

personally i'd be upset as well if someone made the claim that they self mf'd a 100% color+name copy of a common dupe. unless they also proved they'd been struck by lightning 2+ times as well. :lol:

This post was edited by thesnipa on Mar 29 2017 08:05am
Gold: 0.00
Mar 29 2017 08:12am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 29 2017 09:00am)

Had he responded to my initial PM or any others stating "oh shit, I must be mistaken, I apologize" I would not have given a flying fuck. But the fact that he lied to me through coutnless PMs and would not admit to it is completely BM
Gold: 5,600.00
Mar 29 2017 08:14am
Smh....
Mar 29 2017 08:17am
Quote (JAKEFILE @ Mar 29 2017 08:12am)
http://image.prntscr.com/image/ca807ca7fde74bcba97dd8d94bf7b036.png

Had he responded to my initial PM or any others stating "oh shit, I must be mistaken, I apologize" I would not have given a flying fuck. But the fact that he lied to me through coutnless PMs and would not admit to it is completely BM

indeed. i once owned a vlld that had 2 rings. both 61 ar / 2 str / 2 dex / 3 replife, different graphics, different names.

the chances of the same name/graphic spawning with the same stats are insanity, so insane that when confronted with it there is no need for defensiveness. it's a mistake anyone could make but not a mistake anyone should deny.
Gold: Locked
Mar 29 2017 10:38am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 29 2017 08:17am)
indeed. i once owned a vlld that had 2 rings. both 61 ar / 2 str / 2 dex / 3 replife, different graphics, different names.

the chances of the same name/graphic spawning with the same stats are insanity, so insane that when confronted with it there is no need for defensiveness. it's a mistake anyone could make but not a mistake anyone should deny.

happens quite a bit on rolled items lol
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic