d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > I Wish Donald Trump Was My Daddy
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 28 2017 12:46pm
Quote (Winternight @ Mar 28 2017 12:42pm)
Your life still sucks thesnipa
Stop trolling :lol:

was an honest question. i mean at first you got a LOT of responses. now you get about 1 earnest response for every 10 posts. was just curious at which ratio it will become not worth your time, as 10:1 is already far beyond what I could handle.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 28 2017 12:47pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ 28 Mar 2017 20:46)
You think I'm American? Lol fuck no, everyday I wake up with a smile knowing I wasn't born in that shit hole lol.

I actually make money on any contacts trading in USD when the dollar weakens. I get to work and read my USD news to find trump had failed again and the USD has dropped. I do a quick calculation on the gains I made on yesterday's deals and hope that Trump keeps his poor performance up.

Where are you from?
Let the boss (Winternight) tell you about your own situation.
Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
Mar 28 2017 12:55pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Mar 29 2017 06:44am)
You dont need to convince anybody that Trump is a failure. We know.

However the healthcare reform is on congress, not Trump. Infrastructure funding, again on congress, not trump. Tax reform, you guessed it - congress. Trump WANTS to do things but this isn't a dictatorship. He doesn't have the power to mandate that things be done in a certain amount of time. Obama wanted to do a lot of things and he was a constitutional scholar, yet republicans in congress blocked him almost every step of the way. Obama is gone, Trump is in, but most of the seats in congress have not changed.

I'm not trying to defend Trump, but place the blame where it is deserved: republican congress.

Thanks for explaining how the US system works I had no idea...

You'll find that the healthcare reform vote failed because it was not supported by REPUBLICANS. The man can't even win over his own party. He has zero political experience, and it shows when he isn't whipping up a frenzy with an ignorant speech. That is 100% Trump's fault.

There's much more to the job than getting racists and bigots to vote for you, and we are starting to see exactly why trump is in way over his head. He has zero ability to persuade other politicians, as he talks complete shit. His reputation in Congress is set, he will find it very difficult to get anything other than executive orders done.
Gold: 40.64
Mar 28 2017 01:17pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ Mar 28 2017 11:55am)
Thanks for explaining how the US system works I had no idea...

You're welcome. It's a common misconception amongst foreigners, and sadly Americans as well.

Trump does not own or lead the republican party. They run their own ship. The president's jobs to administrate over the federal government and to be commander of the armed forces. His job is not to govern. Think of this.. republicans in congress were 'united' against Obamacare for nearly a decade. "Repeal! Repeal!" is all they ever wanted. They had YEARS to construct a law that would replace Obamacare as they sat around and did nothing but bitch and moan. They truly are the do-nothing congress. Now they finally have the opportunity to repeal and replace Obamacare and they squabble amongst themselves (nothing new here). The republican party is divided with moderates who want to keep voters happy and extremist conservatives who want to do what they ideologically believe in. This is a complete failure of congress. Trump has virtually nothing to do with it.

This post was edited by NatureNames on Mar 28 2017 01:26pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Mar 28 2017 01:23pm
He only likes immigrants
Gold: 1,292.69
Warn: 20%
Mar 28 2017 01:33pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Mar 28 2017 02:23pm)
He only likes immigrants

He loves us all
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 28 2017 01:36pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Mar 28 2017 01:17pm)
You're welcome. It's a common misconception amongst foreigners, and sadly Americans as well.

Trump does not own or lead the republican party. They run their own ship. The president's jobs to administrate over the federal government and to be commander of the armed forces. His job is not to govern. Think of this.. republicans in congress were 'united' against Obamacare for nearly a decade. "Repeal! Repeal!" is all they ever wanted. They had YEARS to construct a law that would replace Obamacare as they sat around and did nothing but bitch and moan. They truly are the do-nothing congress. Now they finally have the opportunity to repeal and replace Obamacare and they squabble amongst themselves (nothing new here). The republican party is divided with moderates who want to keep voters happy and extremist conservatives who want to do what they ideologically believe in. This is a complete failure of congress. Trump has virtually nothing to do with it.

only partially true IMO. Trump ran on the same bandwagon that the GOP created over the last 5+ years. "obamacare bad" being the rallying cry while pretending the issue is simpler than everyone suggests and that people who know what to do could fix it with ease. He touted the same freemarket solutions the GOP did. He also stated he'd have Obamacare repealed within 100 days, and attempted to strongarm house reps by saying if they didn't go along with this they'd face consequences from their electorate. he brought a business background to the issue that people saw as credible, and his dealmaking promises should have been used to whip the bill. Instead he promised the world then stood back while the GOP congress laid on the sword, Paul Ryan especially. It's not the POTUS responsibility to whip a bill and bring the legislature together but it's not uncommon either. and it's the default expectation from a lifelong democrat, turned republican, who "literally wrote the book on deal making".

Gold: 4,200.69
Mar 28 2017 01:42pm
All his daughters are hot
Mar 28 2017 02:09pm
Quote (Pharaohmon @ Mar 28 2017 02:42pm)
All his daughters are hot

They are very pretty
Mar 29 2017 10:42am
Last night I dreamed I was in the White House
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll