d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russiagate Gathering Steam?
Prev1162163164165166445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jun 17 2018 12:03pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 17 2018 11:50am)
I'm beginning to think that Trump and Mueller are in this together.
It looks like the left and the FBI have been doing some really illegal things.

I think this Trump/Russia thing is just a smoke screen hiding what is really being investigated. Trump and Mueller seem to be playing their parts excellently.

Mueller was director of the FBI (September 4, 2001 – September 4, 2013), back when all this Greenberg, Uranium One deal, $145 million from Russia to the Clinton Foundation, etc.

I can see a scenario where there is so much corruption that it couldn't be cured with just a firing or two. Something much more sneaky had to be employed. Like putting Mueller (picked by Rosenstein, whose was picked by Trump), in charge of the investigation of possible collusion between Trump and Russia.
If Muller and trump, play their parts just right, then no one would suspect what is really being investigated.

Sort of like that Washington Post article I commented on. The title of the article: Trump associate Roger Stone reveals new contact with Russian national during 2016 campaign, sounds like it is about Russia/Trump collusion. But the meat of the article seems to tell a different story.

Might just be 5D chess. ^^

Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 17 2018 12:15pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 17 2018 12:50pm)
I'm beginning to think that Trump and Mueller are in this together.
It looks like the left and the FBI have been doing some really illegal things.

I think this Trump/Russia thing is just a smoke screen hiding what is really being investigated. Trump and Mueller seem to be playing their parts excellently.

Mueller was director of the FBI (September 4, 2001 – September 4, 2013), back when all this Greenberg, Uranium One deal, $145 million from Russia to the Clinton Foundation, etc., was taking place.

I can see a scenario where there is so much corruption that it couldn't be cured with just a firing or two. Something much more sneaky had to be employed. Like putting Mueller (picked by Rosenstein, whose was picked by Trump), in charge of the investigation of possible collusion between Trump and Russia.
If Muller and trump, play their parts just right, then no one would suspect what is really being investigated.

Sort of like that Washington Post article I commented on. The title of the article: Trump associate Roger Stone reveals new contact with Russian national during 2016 campaign, sounds like it is about Russia/Trump collusion. But the meat of the article seems to tell a different story.

Might just be 5D chess. ^^

/e Previously I had assumed that Mueller must be in cahoots with the bad apples in the FBI and in the Democratic party. Now I'm not so sure. That's what may turn out to be the seriously devious part of all this.
Mueller being in cahoots (with his old pals in the FBI), or being bought by the Dems, was an EASY assumption to make.
How much MORE clever would it be, to let everyone make that assumption, especially the bad eggs in the FBI and the Democratic party.

Then do an end around...and actually GET the real bad guys.

Might even be 6D chess.

/e Ya got to remember that all these folks, the good and the bad, are experts at being devious, but still achieving their goals. ANYthing we can think of, they have definitely thought of, and things we can't even imagine are their standard fare.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 17 2018 01:03pm)

Lol @ the card that says
jews
globalists

This post was edited by IceMage on Jun 17 2018 12:16pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 17 2018 12:16pm

Well, we can all run around and just believe what the media is presenting to us. We can all believe that we can even get near the levels of deviousness, that these folks do on a daily basis.
We can all walk around with rose colored glasses, but that won't change what is probably actually going on.

There's just too much stuff that doesn't fit, with the stories we are actually hearing.

Like...

1. Mueller wants to question Trump. Has wanted to for about 6 months now. yet various reasons keep making it to the media, why it hasn't happened.
2. It's fairly obvious that the Clinton(s) are up to no good, yet all the investigation seem to be being directed anywhere but toward them. Comically so.
3. All these indictments and a few convictions, but no sentencing.
4. We know for a FACT that Clinton illegally used unsecured devices while dealing with classified documents. That's a first grade error. But any investigation into that, peter out.
5. Trump picked Rosentein who picked Mueller, to investigate possible wrong doing by Trump himself. If you were Trump would YOU pick someone who would find you guilty, of something you didn't do anyways?
6. Trump, true to form, keeps making wild accusations, that SEEM to say he's fighting Mueller. But none of these bear fruit.

Like I said. Too many things just don't fit. Too many questionable things, don't get questioned. Too many obvious illegalities, just get swept under the rug, and no one even tries to lift the rug.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 17 2018 12:22pm
just stop
you're not a snowflake genius that's finally putting it all together while everyone else has their heads in the sand
let the professionals do their jobs
and if that's not enough to shake the shit out of the system
then we're just fucked
and jsp crusading isn't going to change that
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 17 2018 12:39pm
7D chess
Jun 17 2018 12:49pm
Quote (chemoshots @ Jun 17 2018 02:22pm)
just stop
you're not a snowflake genius that's finally putting it all together while everyone else has their heads in the sand
let the professionals do their jobs
and if that's not enough to shake the shit out of the system
then we're just fucked
and jsp crusading isn't going to change that

Why do you assume I'm crusading? I'm just trying to figure out what is actually going on. Like I said, too many things don't make sense.
You should read about Mueller. His Wiki is like some JFK stuff. He's a wonder child. If he WAS after Trump, that would have been over and done long before now.

I keep thinking about Trump and the "drain the swamp" , part of his platform. Does is seem to you that Trump would be capable of draining the swamp, the swamp that is filled with deviousness experts?
Let's assume he does have great business skills. They won't help him drain the swamp. As a businessman he must understand advertising. Why would he be so adamant about draining the swamp, when he had no chance of doing that. It would be bad advertising.

Instead, let's assume that we have this Mueller guy, who is a wonderchild, and who is really upset that the FBI and some of the politicians aren't nice people. 12 years as director of the FBI he's no doubt seen just about everything. But doesn't really have the power to deal with it.
What would he do, if this is actually how he felt? He might find some noisemaker like Trump, who can play a part, but has enough businessman dirt to make an investigation into him, believable. Mueller already knows, from his time in the FBI, that Clinton is a crook.
So he talks to Trump. He suggests, that HE (mueller) wants to drain the swamp, but has not the power to do it. He suggests that Trump runs for pres., and Mueller would help him get elected. I feel sure that trump already has various congressmen on his side as well. Electoral college and all that.

Anyway, Trump gets elected to the surprise of everyone, BUT it turns out that Russia (evil Russia) may have helped Trump win, even though that makes absolutely no sense. BUT, it sets up the perfect scenario for a Trump/Russia investigation to proceed.
While pretending to investigate Trump, and various leaks about what Clinton was up to... Mueller gets to investigate just about anything he wants to investigate.

Now, via Trump>Rosenstein>Mueller, Mueller is in the perfect position to... drain the swamp.
He has some congressmen on his side, he has unlimited power to look under pretty much any rug he wants. Remember he's a wonder child. He succeeds at everything he ever did.

While I'm honestly not trying to convince anyone... of my guesses as to what's going on, this will be my go to scenario from now on. It, unlike the other scenarios, fits really well into all the yawning loopholes those other scenarios have.

/e I like it !!!

/ee I'm mean really guys... doesn't Mueller just.... LOOK like a guy that wants to clean up the govt., and has the talent to do it?

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 17 2018 12:54pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 17 2018 01:31pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 17 2018 01:49pm)
Why do you assume I'm crusading? I'm just trying to figure out what is actually going on. Like I said, too many things don't make sense.
You should read about Mueller. His Wiki is like some JFK stuff. He's a wonder child. If he WAS after Trump, that would have been over and done long before now.

I keep thinking about Trump and the "drain the swamp" , part of his platform. Does is seem to you that Trump would be capable of draining the swamp, the swamp that is filled with deviousness experts?
Let's assume he does have great business skills. They won't help him drain the swamp. As a businessman he must understand advertising. Why would he be so adamant about draining the swamp, when he had no chance of doing that. It would be bad advertising.

Instead, let's assume that we have this Mueller guy, who is a wonderchild, and who is really upset that the FBI and some of the politicians aren't nice people. 12 years as director of the FBI he's no doubt seen just about everything. But doesn't really have the power to deal with it.
What would he do, if this is actually how he felt? He might find some noisemaker like Trump, who can play a part, but has enough businessman dirt to make an investigation into him, believable. Mueller already knows, from his time in the FBI, that Clinton is a crook.
So he talks to Trump. He suggests, that HE (mueller) wants to drain the swamp, but has not the power to do it. He suggests that Trump runs for pres., and Mueller would help him get elected. I feel sure that trump already has various congressmen on his side as well. Electoral college and all that.

Anyway, Trump gets elected to the surprise of everyone, BUT it turns out that Russia (evil Russia) may have helped Trump win, even though that makes absolutely no sense. BUT, it sets up the perfect scenario for a Trump/Russia investigation to proceed.
While pretending to investigate Trump, and various leaks about what Clinton was up to... Mueller gets to investigate just about anything he wants to investigate.

Now, via Trump>Rosenstein>Mueller, Mueller is in the perfect position to... drain the swamp.
He has some congressmen on his side, he has unlimited power to look under pretty much any rug he wants. Remember he's a wonder child. He succeeds at everything he ever did.

While I'm honestly not trying to convince anyone... of my guesses as to what's going on, this will be my go to scenario from now on. It, unlike the other scenarios, fits really well into all the yawning loopholes those other scenarios have.

/e I like it !!!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4330/36077888181_2dbb1bc025.jpg

/ee I'm mean really guys... doesn't Mueller just.... LOOK like a guy that wants to clean up the govt., and has the talent to do it?

https://i.imgur.com/zaHtxwI.png

Jun 17 2018 01:39pm
Gold: 1.93
Jun 17 2018 02:29pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 17 2018 09:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1162163164165166445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll