d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russiagate Gathering Steam?
Prev1109110111112113445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18,534.02
May 1 2018 10:27am
Quote (fender @ May 1 2018 10:52am)
ofc, he keeps lying and contradicting himself, manically insisting 'there was no collusion', obstructing justice and firing people trying to get to the bottom of this because he totally doesn't take it seriously...

Maybe he's doing this because they haven't found anything of merit or value and the investigation is branching out into nothing remotely resembling collusion?

They're grasping at straws at the moment. If they find something legitimate, then i'll join you with a pitchfork and torch. That hasn't happened yet.
Gold: 5,016.77
May 1 2018 10:32am
Quote (djman72 @ May 1 2018 11:27am)
Maybe he's doing this because they haven't found anything of merit or value and the investigation is branching out into nothing remotely resembling collusion?

They're grasping at straws at the moment. If they find something legitimate, then i'll join you with a pitchfork and torch. That hasn't happened yet.

Just based on the questions leaked, it doesn't look like the investigation is branching out at all. Collusion and obstruction questions, that's it.
May 1 2018 10:32am
damn tinypic

This post was edited by djman72 on May 1 2018 10:33am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 1 2018 10:40am
Quote (djman72 @ 1 May 2018 17:27)

wait, it is ok or even makes sense to lie and make conflicting statements, to threaten to and fire people investigating RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in the 2016 elections? the flimsy 'no collusion' talking point is the one your emperor, fox news, and therefore you cultists always resort to because that indeed has not been proven yet, but that's NOT what the special counsel investigation was launched for exclusively.
May 1 2018 10:47am
Quote (fender @ May 1 2018 11:40am)
wait, it is ok or even makes sense to lie and make conflicting statements, to threaten to and fire people investigating RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in the 2016 elections? the flimsy 'no collusion' talking point is the one your emperor, fox news, and therefore you cultists always resort to because that indeed has not been proven yet, but that's NOT what the special counsel investigation was launched for exclusively.

Your response is always the same, I read it and stopped about halfway through.

It's been quite some time, and what have we got to show for it? What evidence is there. You are the Trump cultist, Fender. You are desperate and begging for ANYTHING to come across as news worthy, but you just don't have much.....

It's pathetic, really. You spew some bullshit then go right into your comfort zone - Trump Cultists this, Emperor Trump that, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 1 2018 10:55am
Quote (djman72 @ 1 May 2018 17:47)
Your response is always the same, I read it and stopped about halfway through.

It's been quite some time, and what have we got to show for it? What evidence is there. You are the Trump cultist, Fender.You are desperate and begging for ANYTHING to come across as news worthy, but you just don't have much.....

It's pathetic, really. You spew some bullshit then go right into your comfort zone - Trump Cultists this, Emperor Trump that, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

the only thing that's 'pathetic' here is that when called out for the flawed 'logic' in your 'argument' to defend president spanky, you resort to pure ad hominem and don't even TRY to stay on topic.
go play with the other shills in your little bubble, champ...
Gold: 17,384.69
May 1 2018 11:12am
nobel prize presidency, world level, well done Vladimir.

who need gibberish@inintelligible answers anyway?
Gold: 2,094.99
May 1 2018 11:33am
Quote (fender @ May 1 2018 11:03am)
severly damaging the office and america's reputation in the world

You Trump humpers need to try to wrap your mind around the fact that snowflakes crying/whining/balling your lil fists up & screeching at the sky, especially clueless foreigners, doesn’t actually amount to anything.

America is still the superpower & leader of the free world
The economy is thriving
Trump’s approval rating just hit an 11-month high
There’s peace in Korea for the 1st time in 50 years
& there’s talk of Trump getting a novel peace prize for it

Don’t mind me though, I hate to interrupt your regularly scheduled program of !! the U.S is doomed, irrelevant, russia, REEEEEEEEEE
Gold: 2,489.69
May 1 2018 11:40am
Quote (IgoSoHard @ May 1 2018 11:33am)
You Trump humpers need to try to wrap your mind around the fact that snowflakes crying/whining/balling your lil fists up & screeching at the sky, especially clueless foreigners, doesn’t actually amount to anything.

America is still the superpower & leader of the free world
The economy is thriving
Trump’s approval rating just hit an 11-month high
There’s peace in Korea for the 1st time in 50 years
& there’s talk of Trump getting a novel peace prize for it

Don’t mind me though, I hate to interrupt your regularly scheduled program of !! the U.S is doomed, irrelevant, russia, REEEEEEEEEE

lolwut?

Korean "War" 1954-2018

Since the armistice, there have been numerous incursions and acts of aggression by North Korea. In 1976, the axe murder incident was widely publicized. Since 1974, four incursion tunnels leading to Seoul have been uncovered. In 2010, a North Korean submarine torpedoed and sank the South Korean corvette ROKS Cheonan, resulting in the deaths of 46 sailors.[270] Again in 2010, North Korea fired artillery shells on Yeonpyeong island, killing two military personnel and two civilians.[271]

The axe murder was an almost comical incident. The tunnels are hardly an act of war. So really the entire war comes down to a single torpedo.

I think Trump had is role to play but this "peace" shit is getting tossed around too much, there haven't even been talks about eliminating the DMZ.

I'd happily hand Trump the novel peace price tho, were you thinking War and Peace or another novel? :P

This post was edited by thesnipa on May 1 2018 11:43am
Gold: 22,189.49
May 1 2018 12:59pm
also this part:

In 2010, a North Korean submarine torpedoed and sank the South Korean corvette ROKS Cheonan, resulting in the deaths of 46 sailors

was a direct retaliation to a previous incident in which the South Koreans sunk a north korean boat. Right from the wiki;
In late May 2010, Bruce Cumings, Distinguished Service Professor in History at the University of Chicago and an expert on Korean affairs, commented that the sinking should be regarded as part of a two-sided tense situation in a "no-man's land" which has led to previous incidents.[16] He noted a confrontation in November 2009, in which several North Korean sailors died, and an additional incident in 1999, when 30 North Koreans were killed and 70 wounded when their ship sank.[16]

In both incidents, the North Koreans were the first to open fire.[16] In the 1999 incident the South Koreans escalated matters by initiating a campaign of boat 'bumping' in order to stop what the South saw as a violation of its maritime borders. Considering these previous incidents, Cumings said that the Cheonan sinking was "ripped out of context, the context of a continuing war that has never ended."[16]

so the skirmishes have been a little bloodier than one torpedo. But not much.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1109110111112113445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll