d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Wanting To Start My First Posted Walkthrough > Haven't Played Sp In Ages.
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 211.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 27 2017 03:55am
I see a lot of you guys post a ton of pictures and what not through your walk throughs, as for me I'm assuming you use some type of program which makes it easier to take that many and post that many pictures. I'd have to print screen + go to paint crop and save + go to tinypic and get URL + then finally posting here. Which would take eternity.

So anywho, I'm wondering if it'd be amusing for the public if I just took screenshots of good drops / boss fights / stuff like that (not every unique monster lol).

Also, looking for a fun build to do. I asked my buddy if he'd want to join so we might do an open battlenet walk through. 100% legit ofc, if he doesn't want in on it I'll just do singleplayer.

Questions for the public:
How do you set the game to P8 (some type of mod or what?)
Fun builds you'd like to see done
Fun to follow me if I just post updates of boss battles / cool finds?
MH Allowed?

I will be doing this on HC P8 (if I can figure out the settings).

P.S. please recommend fun / interesting builds!
Gold: 125.53
Mar 27 2017 04:16am
I use Postimage, just go into your diablo 2 folder and get the screenshots from there.
p8 just type ingame /players8
Play which class you're confident with because p8 is no joke untwinked
MH? Maphack? Lol

This post was edited by xr6 on Mar 27 2017 04:16am
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Mar 27 2017 04:37am
MH allowed ? /10
Gold: 3,854.69
Mar 27 2017 06:55am
/players 8

Gold: 35.65
Mar 27 2017 07:00am
https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Game_commands

In-game Commands

These only work when typed into the chat box while playing the game. Many of the Chat Channel commands work in-game too, including all of the various messaging and ignoring controls.

A shortcut for repeating commands in game is to hit enter to open the chat box, and then use the up/down arrows to cycle through commands you sent out previously in that game. You can resend the same ones, or backspace to delete portions.

/framerate: Displays the same stats as /fps, but also includes some memory allocation information.
/fps: Shows ingame framerate. 25 is the maximum display rate for Diablo II.
/nopickup: Stops your character from picking up any items in that game. Useful for speed runs.
/players 1-8: Only in v1.09 and later. Only single player. Simulates more players in the game to increase drops and game difficulty. Can not be set to a lower number than the players in the game. See players x page for details.
/soundchaosdebug: Plays a jumble of every sound in the game. Type the command again to turn it off.
/time: Displays your local time and Battle.net server time.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 27 2017 07:02am
Quote (TFD @ 27 Mar 2017 10:55)
I see a lot of you guys post a ton of pictures and what not through your walk throughs, as for me I'm assuming you use some type of program which makes it easier to take that many and post that many pictures. I'd have to print screen + go to paint crop and save + go to tinypic and get URL + then finally posting here. Which would take eternity.

So anywho, I'm wondering if it'd be amusing for the public if I just took screenshots of good drops / boss fights / stuff like that (not every unique monster lol).

Also, looking for a fun build to do. I asked my buddy if he'd want to join so we might do an open battlenet walk through. 100% legit ofc, if he doesn't want in on it I'll just do singleplayer.

Questions for the public:
How do you set the game to P8 (some type of mod or what?) Type in game"/players 8"
Fun builds you'd like to see done The most important thing is that you have fun with it! If you have fun, the viewers will have fun too. 8)
Fun to follow me if I just post updates of boss battles / cool finds? Personally I prefer a WT with more than less pictures. But that's a personal opinion.
MH Allowed? Once again, personally, I would not follow a WT using MH.

I will be doing this on HC P8 (if I can figure out the settings).

P.S. please recommend fun / interesting builds!

Answered in the questions. :)
Gold: Locked
Mar 27 2017 10:56am
Read/learn this if you have trouble with maps
http://nightfallx2.wixsite.com/d2speedruns/map-layouts
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 27 2017 11:25am
Postimg.org allows you to post as much pictures as u want at once.
Screenshot windowed d2 while you are in d2 window, and ur screenshots in folder will contain only d2. Nothing to crop
Gold: 15.45
Mar 27 2017 12:01pm
If you're gonna maphack might as well use hero editor too and finish all the quests in seconds
Gold: 211.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 27 2017 12:45pm
Quote (liverowns @ Mar 27 2017 06:01pm)
If you're gonna maphack might as well use hero editor too and finish all the quests in seconds

Was just a question :p didn't know if people used it. Since I noticed all these other plugin things.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll