d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile >
Poll > What Is Your Favourite Poe Trailer?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 90.58
Mar 27 2017 12:33pm
Quote (ByTeMe @ Mar 27 2017 07:34am)
Ascendancy for sure. until i ran lab in game. lol

Haha, yep. Did my first hardcore character a few weeks ago. Got to Merciless and died in the fucking Merc lab over some spikes. I play on prediction mode, so I got rubber banded back and too late to hit my TCP macro :X. Felt like shit dying to some bullshit trap instead of actual monsters...

Gold: 2.00
Mar 27 2017 12:38pm
Quote (the_claw @ 27 Mar 2017 16:42)
and her name is Dennis :~D

hahahaa men pls xD
Gold: 1,614.00
Mar 27 2017 12:42pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Mar 27 2017 04:08am)
once a girl on skype showed me boobs and they were really nice, like C or D idk. eventually turned out that girl wasnt really a girl :unsure:

and ever since that little accident, ive never wanted to judge anything until i see it completely. literally no reaction to trailers anymore :mellow: so null vote i guess!

Reminds me of u
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 27 2017 12:45pm
Quote (jtrac07 @ Mar 27 2017 08:42pm)
Reminds me of u

yeah my manboobs are at least a C :drool: very hairy too!

on a partially related note, a lot of chest hair in serbia is called a "love carpet" :mellow: im sure no one actually needed this piece of information but whatever :wacko:
Gold: 0.00
Mar 27 2017 12:50pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ 27 Mar 2017 13:45)
yeah my manboobs are at least a C :drool: very hairy too!

on a partially related note, a lot of chest hair in serbia is called a "love carpet" :mellow: im sure no one actually needed this piece of information but whatever :wacko:

Holy you got your ava back
Gold: 64.69
Mar 27 2017 03:12pm
Mar 27 2017 04:02pm
Quote (Morbid. @ Mar 27 2017 08:50pm)
Holy you got your ava back

i just copied it :blush: !

Quote (mesmerist @ Mar 27 2017 11:12pm)

that feel when you watch streamers so much that you recognize the furniture :wacko:

im not gonna go into their personal lives, but i must admit i dont like pohx at all, i hate in particular when some hard hitting monster or a group attacks him and hes like "okay bro...chill. calm down. caaalm down.", and his face is so posh at that point that he makes paris hilton look humble compared to him :wacko:

that little sideshow bob faggot <_<
Apr 8 2017 04:57pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Mar 27 2017 02:02pm)
i just copied it :blush: !

that feel when you watch streamers so much that you recognize the furniture :wacko:

im not gonna go into their personal lives, but i must admit i dont like pohx at all, i hate in particular when some hard hitting monster or a group attacks him and hes like "okay bro...chill. calm down. caaalm down.", and his face is so posh at that point that he makes paris hilton look humble compared to him :wacko:

that little sideshow bob faggot <_<

Yep.

If you watch Zeno's old streams where Jenny was basically just laying on the couch in the back, he was extremely rude to her. Sometimes out of no where they'd get into an argument and he'll yell and use a negative connotated tone for no reason / act rude (like my tone on the forums sometimes).

All she did was just lay on the bed while Zeno streamed POE. She probably hated it there. Pohx was his roommate at the time as well, and he knew exactly what was going on.

However, with that said I am glad she got away from him. And glad Pohx and Zeno are not roommates anymore. But I don't have any respect for Pohx after he was just basically enabling Zeno too (not helping the situation). The entire thing was a huge mess imho.

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Apr 8 2017 04:58pm
Apr 8 2017 05:21pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Apr 9 2017 12:57am)
Yep.

If you watch Zeno's old streams where Jenny was basically just laying on the couch in the back, he was extremely rude to her. Sometimes out of no where they'd get into an argument and he'll yell and use a negative connotated tone for no reason / act rude (like my tone on the forums sometimes).

All she did was just lay on the bed while Zeno streamed POE. She probably hated it there. Pohx was his roommate at the time as well, and he knew exactly what was going on.

However, with that said I am glad she got away from him. And glad Pohx and Zeno are not roommates anymore. But I don't have any respect for Pohx after he was just basically enabling Zeno too (not helping the situation). The entire thing was a huge mess imho.

i never watched zeno, i have a theory that you can tell a lot about someone based on his face, and zeno's face reminds me of a turbo folk singer in serbia named bata zdravkovic :mellow: and i fucking hate that guy, very nervous! i dont like nervous people :angry:

pohx i gave a chance but didnt like him whatsoever, doesnt matter much though cause i dont watch streams anyway, just when theres some news :blush: ! and even then i prefer yoji or LNB. ziggy is kinda biased lately, i dont like that either :mellow:
Apr 8 2017 05:25pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Apr 8 2017 03:21pm)
i never watched zeno, i have a theory that you can tell a lot about someone based on his face, and zeno's face reminds me of a turbo folk singer in serbia named bata zdravkovic :mellow: and i fucking hate that guy, very nervous! i dont like nervous people :angry:

pohx i gave a chance but didnt like him whatsoever, doesnt matter much though cause i dont watch streams anyway, just when theres some news :blush: ! and even then i prefer yoji or LNB. ziggy is kinda biased lately, i dont like that either :mellow:

Zeno is ex Air Force IIRC too, so I think that added to his strict look he has. I like Yoji and LNB as well. ZiggyD just sucks up to GGG all day / during his stream, highly annoying so I agree with you there
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll