d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > US Server Trading >
FT
> Ft: Illidan & Kil'jaeden - Horde > Millions In Stock
Prev1456
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 20,052.00
Apr 27 2017 10:49pm
Traded for WoW gold with him. Had no issues at all :)
Gold: 78.00
Apr 27 2017 10:50pm
Quote (Lumograph090 @ Apr 27 2017 10:49pm)
Traded for WoW gold with him. Had no issues at all :)

Thanks for the smooth trade!

I still have millions in stock boys!
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2017 08:27pm
Quote (Chemz @ Mar 26 2017 10:25pm)
Current Rate: 1:100 under 1 million - Very Negotiable

Flexible Rates if trade is over 1 million.
Premium Rates if trade is over 5 million.

Please PM with any offers you may have. I am always open to intense negotiating.

I will never disclose how much gold I hold, just know there are millions available. No trade is discussed if there is no gold to back it up.

Note: The rates are subject to change. The new rates will be updated in the comment section below.

2.2m went smooth AF, t4t man

will probably get more from you in the future.
May 6 2017 09:21pm
Please quit sniping my big 10k+ FG trades. It's not the first time. I'm impressed with the kindness in your posts but don't appreciate it.
Especially after I've invested hours of waiting each time. The other guy you sniped wasted not just my time but a mediator's as well.

I sent him pm's before he got off work updating to let him know I'd be on an even offered him extra gold for making it 2mil+ a bonus.
Then I get no response.. really? I wonder why.

Gold: 78.00
May 7 2017 12:16am
Quote (SK8 @ May 6 2017 09:21pm)
Please quit sniping my big 10k+ FG trades. It's not the first time. I'm impressed with the kindness in your posts but don't appreciate it.
Especially after I've invested hours of waiting each time. The other guy you sniped wasted not just my time but a mediator's as well.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w241/gFg-CraZy/trade2_zpsbf1rlqmg.png

I sent him pm's before he got off work updating to let him know I'd be on an even offered him extra gold for making it 2mil+ a bonus.
Then I get no response.. really? I wonder why.

Hey SK8,

Vers3d approached me, I did not approach him. As you can see I haven't made a single post since April 27 on my gold forum because I am more focused on providing WoW services rather than selling gold. Gold trades are no longer my main focus. Assuming that I "snipped" your potential customer is an accusation without any evidence. He approached me on Friday around 11am and I was too busy to help him out. We recently closed the deal around 8:10pm on Saturday. The last message he sent you through PM is the exact one he sent me. You should probably focus on better customer service and keeping better communication with your interested buyer. Losing your clients is none of my concerns. Going to my forum to post a screenshot and cry over your lost is very immature. Grow up rather than acting like a complete child throwing a fit b/c you are losing "10k+ fg trades".

Respectfully,
Chemz

This post was edited by Chemz on May 7 2017 12:31am
May 7 2017 09:07am
Quote (SK8 @ May 7 2017 11:00am)

Thanks for the clarification. I kept in communication and coordinated everything perfectly fine. I've been nothing but a gm trader over the many many years. If someone posts on my thread that also posted on someone else's. I politely ask them to continue their trade unless they don't get back to them in a reasonable time. Or I pm the trader to discuss. The last guy before Vers3d, had me wait all day/night and wasted a mediators time as well. Then I wake up to see he bought yours with comments made. I shrugged it off. Then it happened 2 more times in a row so I assumed you were sniping. Each time it was within a short period of already posting on my thread. Not like a day or two later.. My apologies for assuming. It's 50k fg lost in my eyes after investing a lot of time waiting. So please understand my frustration. I should of pm'd you directly to discuss and for that I am at fault. I appreciate the feed back, good luck with your services and future trades. /cheers

/bump
Gold: 92.00
May 18 2017 11:12am
4 tokens worth vs 1:110
Go Back To US Server Trading Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check