d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Str Bug Question > Necro Frw
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,000.69
Mar 26 2017 06:32pm
can somone explain this to me please
Gold: 5.00
Mar 26 2017 06:47pm
Get enough str charms to put on an enigma, put on rest of gear, replace str charms with PvP charms
Gold: 15,000.69
Mar 26 2017 09:30pm
But how does that effect frw I've seen it referenced a couple times but don't get it, what frw should I be shooting for nec pvp
Gold: 18,196.00
Mar 27 2017 03:08am
Works Exactly like this:

15 base str pts + any manually added pts into str, + *70~Str gained from Enigma, count this in the equation, strangely, + Str gained from the belt, + I also think, although necro should always use a circlet, Str gained from an actual Helm, not Circlet, + str gained from boots

so to simplify it, let's say you don't pump str: 15 base str + 74str enigma = 89STR, Your Glitched Str Gear Must be Over 89Str req, the classic example is the Scarab Husk, at 95Str, this is the most popular. But another key thing, if you want to Desynch a lot, is to also Str Glitch your Boots, this is why those crafted *Battle Boots* are popular, and worth much more than "Light Plated Boots", as they are Str Glitchable. (95str req, conveniently same as Scarab Husk).

You must reach that amount of strength with your Rings, Amulet, Torch, and Annihilus, and some hard pts if you can marginalize them in (gear too, if it fits within, and the "Str Glitch" item is still over the req), I hope you're following me, lmk if you don't get something.

Now to Str Glitch itself, you must go AWAY from anyone, a screen or two, "flash your Str ring(s), amulet, and circlet, whichever or if all give str (some get a shortcut and find out they only have to "flash" this item, etc), return back to another player, and your Enigma and shield should be Invisible, this is key. Because, same as the Hdin Desynchs, he is actually somewhere on his client side, it's just the server that hasn't caught up to his real position, your "Str Glitched" FRW will be invisible to the server, but you will really walk as fast as you are walking, it's just the other players will see you walking slow. Necessary for NvD and NvT.

Got it?

Usually a 30frw Diadem, Glitched Enigma, Glitched 30frw Boots is good, but expert pvp'ers and Fpk'ers usually have about 4x, 5x maximum, frw small charms in their inventories for extra frw. Keep in mind, "experts", those are usually prepatch 5frw scs, sometimes with some resists on them. But going budget, and still maintaining good res, there's nothing wrong with 2x 7frw pnb gcs, or even 3x. It's still very viable, and with Str Glitched Enigma and Boots, you'll be sniping those druids with upspear a lot easier, I guarantee it.

This post was edited by Wyrmvater on Mar 27 2017 03:12am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll