d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Want To Make A Healer
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 25 2017 10:40pm
can i use a rogue as a healer and be able to do alot of dmg with proper gear?
Gold: 15,282.74
Mar 26 2017 04:25am
I guess how viable this is depends on how you are planning to play the character (especially if it's a persistent char or a climbing set for 1-71 solo or in group).

In any case, the short answer is yes, given very good hybrid or medium/off-caster gear, it is very possible. However, you will do much better as a pure healer on a guardian (which can also tank, but not really do damage), or on a magician (which will be a pure caster, so naturally great at both dmg and healing, but can't tank and everything will take MP)--assuming that your wanting to use a rogue is because you're looking to make a good feeder type healer.

As an aside, the reason I chose rogue for Screened is mainly because I wanted to be able to detect trapdoors so I could finish catacombs mazes for maps before descending. Rogue is not naturally a great healer, but is naturally good dps for a feeder and can tank :) I drank a lot of int potions to be able to heal well :P
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll