d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > ~ World War 2 ~
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Nov 28 2017 02:01am
Quote (redjsp @ Nov 21 2017 12:45am)
just got the game looks sick so far

game is ok. I wont give it the best return to botg by any means. since ive played the shit out of this game and have gotten used to how everything works. I would say I'm not thrilled to play this game anymore. this is just another game that is unbalanced. let me name off the things that I find very very fustraiting in this game.

First: Flinch, don't think I need to say anymore on this topic.
Second: BAR, again needs no more words except BAR.
Third: SMGs, what the fuck is a SMG in this game? weakest SMGs I've ever used in my COD life.
Fourth: SBMM, weather its confirmed or not its pure bullshit. I've been dealing with this since day fucking 1 well I should say day 2 but the point is I don't want to play against pro players. I pubstomp and that's it. I can't pubstomp when I am facing a virtual reality of OpTic on the other team.
Fifth: I'd rather play IW then this game. And that is not a joke either. This has part to do with #4 and #1 together. I can NOT keep a consisnet game going for even 3 consecutive games playing with the same people at all. It goes from doing 30-5 to 10-15 to whatever is next. I can hop on IW BO3 or even Ghost or MW3 MW2, and fucking rape shit for 10+ games a row.

Now I will go. ps I havnt even played this game in like a week because I already got everything iwatned and its boring lmao. took me to get 10th prestige and I'm bored already.
Gold: 0.37
Nov 28 2017 06:24am
Quote (Z100 @ Nov 28 2017 02:01am)
game is ok. I wont give it the best return to botg by any means. since ive played the shit out of this game and have gotten used to how everything works. I would say I'm not thrilled to play this game anymore. this is just another game that is unbalanced. let me name off the things that I find very very fustraiting in this game.

First: Flinch, don't think I need to say anymore on this topic.
Second: BAR, again needs no more words except BAR.
Third: SMGs, what the fuck is a SMG in this game? weakest SMGs I've ever used in my COD life.
Fourth: SBMM, weather its confirmed or not its pure bullshit. I've been dealing with this since day fucking 1 well I should say day 2 but the point is I don't want to play against pro players. I pubstomp and that's it. I can't pubstomp when I am facing a virtual reality of OpTic on the other team.
Fifth: I'd rather play IW then this game. And that is not a joke either. This has part to do with #4 and #1 together. I can NOT keep a consisnet game going for even 3 consecutive games playing with the same people at all. It goes from doing 30-5 to 10-15 to whatever is next. I can hop on IW BO3 or even Ghost or MW3 MW2, and fucking rape shit for 10+ games a row.

Now I will go. ps I havnt even played this game in like a week because I already got everything iwatned and its boring lmao. took me to get 10th prestige and I'm bored already.

I'm not sure about SBMM. Nobody has found data that proves it exists, but I'm in the same boat as you. Opening weekend I just basically used the BAR and destroyed. I had around a 3.0 k/d. A few days after that until now, I get nothing but super sweaty lobbies. I've basically just been sniping and running SMG's lately as I got sick of using the BAR real quick. Every game I play, it's nothing but the BAR and FG42. I have some buddies I play with occasionally that are absolutely terrible. Both of them have a k/d around 0.5. Every time I play with them, we play nothing but noobs. I have a hard time believing some type of SBMM doesn't exist. I just have no idea why they would hide it if it was there.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll