d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > ~ World War 2 ~
Prev167891016Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2017 04:26pm
Quote (Sasori @ Oct 21 2017 02:21pm)
nothing in the game could outgun the ones i listed, they were all inferior, you just had the illusion they were decent because you had stopping power and never had to be in real gunfights with good players.

lol mostly true :X
Gold: 293.50
Oct 22 2017 05:42pm
Quote (DaTz @ Oct 22 2017 04:26pm)
lol mostly true :X

the only guns that i didn't list that were viable, i guess were m16 and scar, clones of tar/famas but some people preferred them, i didn't care, if you're good you're good, use whatever the fuck you want, i went 32-0 in hardpoint doubles on gb using a mp7 and that weird famas knockoff on black ops, but i had tech with them nobody else knew about haha, the type had smg movement speed, so instead of using a msmc in some cases i used the type, it also had OD headshot multiplier damage for N O R E A S O N. the mp7 i used on my scavenger double stun nade class, it was no flak/tac rules. so i would just be queer as hell and mop them off the hill and refill and stun them trying to challenge the hill or rotate to next.
Gold: 30,092.00
Oct 26 2017 08:36pm
Quote (Sasori @ Oct 21 2017 01:21pm)
nothing in the game could outgun the ones i listed, they were all inferior, you just had the illusion they were decent because you had stopping power and never had to be in real gunfights with good players.

Why do you still come here to post?
Gold: 16.00
Oct 26 2017 11:06pm
Watch them fuck this game up as well. They will find a way to make the gameplay shit
Gold: 0.00
Nov 2 2017 10:30am
<12 hours
Gold: 6.00
Nov 2 2017 10:42am
Its fun to go from Global rank in cs:go to buy CoD WW2, and i have not playd CoD since black ops? i join multiple Deathmatch games and i end up first, top scoring in 8 of 10 games :-D ! CoD has always been an easy-mans fps game...
you can just spray from the hip and get headshots.. or normal kills.. wich is sad.. but it makes it a faster game i guess wich is still fun.. and i love this CoD game so far..but i hope peoples skill level will grow.. during the beta i playd to lvl 30
and jesus christ the skill level of 90% of the people... they cant have seen a fps game before.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 2 2017 02:18pm
Anyone going to be playing at launch tonight?

Possibly looking for 2-3 players to join our stomp group (xbox).

Quote (KGF @ Nov 2 2017 08:42am)
Its fun to go from Global rank in cs:go to buy CoD WW2, and i have not playd CoD since black ops? i join multiple Deathmatch games and i end up first, top scoring in 8 of 10 games :-D ! CoD has always been an easy-mans fps game...
you can just spray from the hip and get headshots.. or normal kills.. wich is sad.. but it makes it a faster game i guess wich is still fun.. and i love this CoD game so far..but i hope peoples skill level will grow.. during the beta i playd to lvl 30
and jesus christ the skill level of 90% of the people... they cant have seen a fps game before.

Pubs are easy in every game, honestly, anything less than top score 10/10 times, and you should be embarrassed, especially if you're claiming to be a global caliber CS player. Pubs are a joke in every FPS ever, that's how they work.

Bold was a joke, but come on man, you're pubbing. Calling a game "easy" because you can pubstomp is just stupid lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 2 2017 02:21pm
Nov 2 2017 02:34pm
Still you cant argue that CoD is a very easy fps game compare to Cs:go .. i had the same feeling with battlefield .. people are good sitting in tanks flying airplanes.. but when it comes to pure fps shooting with guns they are bad.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 2 2017 04:27pm
Quote (KGF @ Nov 2 2017 12:34pm)
Still you cant argue that CoD is a very easy fps game compare to Cs:go .. i had the same feeling with battlefield .. people are good sitting in tanks flying airplanes.. but when it comes to pure fps shooting with guns they are bad.

Not sure how I can be any more clear about this. Here it goes. Pubs are full of bad kids and are easy. As CS GO has a ranked playlist, you can play good people based on your skill. If you go play on public servers on CS GO, it's all bad kids, just like it is for EVERY shooter. CoD is the same way, you need very little inherent ability to rape pub games, but if you want to play against good people, that's what GBs are for. Unfortunately, only Bo2 had a relevant ranked playlist that allowed you to play good people by just playing the game, but GBs lets people like yourself who think everything is super easy, find out if they're actually good or not. So, go play some GBs, and lmk how bad all the 5/4 digit teams are, and if you meet up with a team up 3k and under people, congrats, you're now playing against Global caliber players. Lmk how that one went for you.

I do believe playing CoD at the highest level takes more skill that CoD does to play at the highest level, but it's not that wide of a margin. Both are ridiculously hard to play at a top level, and if you're bored of pub stomping because you're too good, then go play against people with thumbs and lmk how easy it was.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 2 2017 04:28pm
Nov 2 2017 04:32pm
well, i just got the talent of being to good on fps games and not serious to go in teams, i have a life so i dont have time to sit down and geek videogames... and whatever GBs stands for.. i have no idea.. must be some consoll word and i dont play consoll.

i would still say Cs:go is hardest, then Battlefield and last CoD.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev167891016Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll