Mar 27 2017 10:07pm
Bump
Gold: 236.01
Warn: 10%
Mar 27 2017 10:48pm
Almost extinct not gonna happen unless you know someone mine nft
Gold: 21,550.00
Mar 27 2017 10:54pm
Quote (MummifiedKitten @ Mar 28 2017 04:48am)
Almost extinct not gonna happen unless you know someone mine nft

Poofers anyways
Mar 27 2017 11:06pm
Quote (dafyle @ Mar 28 2017 12:54am)
Poofers anyways

Lol thats fucking rich bro coming from the guy who only owns drews old gear. Literally all your godly setups came from drew. All your gear, you derpmode dumb mother fucker, came from drew except for like 10 things that you cant even separate. I watched you sell all your gear when you came back to lod as "I don't remember where i got this I've had it for years" and literally the only reason you were able to was because I vouched you. I hope you get hit by a bus. Here's a screen shot so everyone whos bought gear knows that whatever they got off of him was purchased from a scammer, who scammed a scammer just to obtain the gear. Yeah dafyle is GG history he so "pro". I hope your wife leaves you and you spend your life alone in exile with no friends blowing lines you fat washed up balding piece of shit that got pulled out of a dick.

by the way dafyle sold me a bwhorl as perm and I can gladly dig out the logs for it if he wants to admit my bwhorl is unperm

second by the way, thanks for changing my part of the history in your profile to mummifiedkitten. I'd rather you not call me mummifiedkittens anymore, since you wanna act like an ex gf and stalk me around acting like a psychotic piece of shit. Sorry, if you're not giving up pussy no need for cute nick names.

triple by the way refer to my profile for the edit I added about the raven chain belt you said you got from honorisall. please, tell me who the fuck is honorisall ???? LOL

This post was edited by MummifiedKitten on Mar 27 2017 11:36pm
Gold: 21,550.00
Mar 28 2017 05:21am
Quote (MummifiedKitten @ Mar 28 2017 05:06am)
Lol thats fucking rich bro coming from the guy who only owns drews old gear. Literally all your godly setups came from drew. All your gear, you derpmode dumb mother fucker, came from drew except for like 10 things that you cant even separate. I watched you sell all your gear when you came back to lod as "I don't remember where i got this I've had it for years" and literally the only reason you were able to was because I vouched you. I hope you get hit by a bus. Here's a screen shot so everyone whos bought gear knows that whatever they got off of him was purchased from a scammer, who scammed a scammer just to obtain the gear. Yeah dafyle is GG history he so "pro". I hope your wife leaves you and you spend your life alone in exile with no friends blowing lines you fat washed up balding piece of shit that got pulled out of a dick.

http://i64.tinypic.com/b6d2mh.png

by the way dafyle sold me a bwhorl as perm and I can gladly dig out the logs for it if he wants to admit my bwhorl is unperm

second by the way, thanks for changing my part of the history in your profile to mummifiedkitten. I'd rather you not call me mummifiedkittens anymore, since you wanna act like an ex gf and stalk me around acting like a psychotic piece of shit. Sorry, if you're not giving up pussy no need for cute nick names.

triple by the way refer to my profile for the edit I added about the raven chain belt you said you got from honorisall. please, tell me who the fuck is honorisall ???? LOL

Nice screenshot heh. Proves it was Bret. No wonder your dad left you, didn't want to raise a retard. Sorry Brutal for us jacking up your thread.
Mar 28 2017 10:49am
Quote (dafyle @ Mar 28 2017 07:21am)
Nice screenshot heh. Proves it was Bret. No wonder your dad left you, didn't want to raise a retard. Sorry Brutal for us jacking up your thread.

Lol bro if I'm going to post anyone's personal information on these forums its going to be YOURS Nathan Harless. Bret didnt do anything recently, but you're a little cunt bitch.

It's funny you say you didn't ever buy drew's gear but here's drew saying you bought tons of gear and that he has paypal logs of it and that all the gear Bret sold you was unperm. Cmon bro why dont you post some more historyless worthless dupes. Your classic account is depleted and you're a trash trade spawn on this realm.

I'm not sorry at all. This little crybaby bitch wants to stalk me around thread from thread and be like "oh im sorry I ruined your thread". You're a retard. No wonder you went out to dinner with Bret. I hope your house burns down from an electrical fire while youre at work and you live the rest of the life with no one to hear you cry.

You are literally the only one who's tried to talk shit or say anything to me on these forums LOL bro how many dicks do you have in your mouth trying to get good deals on items or do you just like the taste of dirty balls?

This post was edited by MummifiedKitten on Mar 28 2017 10:52am
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic