d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Need Some Help With A New Girl
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,189.00
Mar 24 2017 04:21pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 24 2017 04:09pm)
I wouldn't say anything, you taking her on dates is communicating that you're interested.

And just kiss her, if she's giving you all the signs, like touching you, she's comfortable and down for it.

I see. I had a few times where I believed that a girl was giving me all the signs and when I went for a kiss, she backed off. I guess i'm kind of afraid of situations like this where I look like a complete fool. But I'll go ahead and do this

Quote (Wingman93 @ Mar 24 2017 05:16pm)
This!!!

Sounds Like shes really interessted in you. Just tell her that you really Like her. Maybe more than Just Friends. She'll tell you if she feels the same. Also the signs say she Likes you. Even only as friends you could keep going out even if she doesnt feel as much for you as you for her. She wouldnt kill you :P

but the guy you quoted said don't say anything lol.
Gold: 758.00
Mar 24 2017 05:40pm
1) It's obvious she wants you to kiss her or she wouldn't be spending so much time with you and acting as you described. If you're unsure of this, then for the good of things just believe me and quit putting any thought into worrying about that. It doesnt help anything except to create anxiety. If you didn't think so too, you wouldn't still be thinking of her this way.

2) How does it seem weird to you? Well, as you said, you don't know when the time is right. Fact is, there is no objective or definite "right time". It is not at the "end of the night" i.e. at her door or before she leaves after you're already regressing from the peak euphoria/extasy/happiness of the night, it's when you feel it instinctually. I know that YOU know you've felt it probably the last time you spent real time with her, and here's another fact: feelings are almost always reciprocated. How do you feel if she smiles at you for real? You feel happy and smile, too. If she shares a sad story, you feel sad, too. You empathize, because you're not a fucking psychopath. You feel more deeply connected because you've shared with each other information that not many people know. Just as sharing vulnerabilities and good experiences creates a link of positive or negative empathatic emotion, the sexual desires are shared, too. I know it's easy to convince yourself this isn't true, but we just walked through it... if her smiling at you makes you happy, then arguing to yourself against it is just illogical.

3) So how do I exchange potential awkwardness for more physical desire and create this perfect time? Escalating physical contact. You can start super innoculously by just touching her arms or back or whatever when you stand next to her or pass by her or share information with each other. If you're cooking dinner together, even poking her with your elbow and her poking you back is an escalation. The only reason she'd be upset but these things is if she thought you were immediately physically dangerous, which arent (hopefully?). She is very aware of your physical contact and her reciprocation is positive feedback for that, do not doubt. How do YOU feel when she links arms with YOU? Same shit, man, you aren't special. Then sometime later you'll find yourself holding both her hands in yours, or elbows or any front-to-front prolonged contact, and she's looking straight at you, and you'll not be a moron and do what you want to do.

This post was edited by JadeBlade23 on Mar 24 2017 05:43pm
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2017 05:41pm
She's not going to bite your head off
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 24 2017 05:50pm

imo asking questions on a forum will most likely complicate your feelings about her, and many posts are incredibly misleading....

i suggest just asking her where you two are at, (aka how she feels about you) clearly this is on your mind.... honesty is key i think and letting feelings and questions stir around your head like this doesnt really do you any good

i could be wrong but ive found that expressing myself leads to one of two immediate conclusions.. either she accepts you and you both have a deeper relationship there on OR you find out quickly you two are not very compatible and probably should end it before the next obstacle presents itself

talk is cheap and so is advice, good luck
Mar 24 2017 10:30pm
Thx for ur kind words and advice everyone
Mar 25 2017 04:42am
I liked the ravaging the anus one :D

Good luck on your endeavors buddy. Everything that need so be said has been said I think :)

I really like the people in this subforum.
Mar 25 2017 07:35am
Quote (unclebenz86 @ Mar 25 2017 05:42am)
I liked the ravaging the anus one :D

Good luck on your endeavors buddy. Everything that need so be said has been said I think :)

I really like the people in this subforum.

Yeah this sub forum has a lot less trolls. Solid advice givers and comedians lol
Mar 25 2017 08:35pm
Quote (karastrinket @ Mar 24 2017 05:21pm)
I see. I had a few times where I believed that a girl was giving me all the signs and when I went for a kiss, she backed off. I guess i'm kind of afraid of situations like this where I look like a complete fool. But I'll go ahead and do this

but the guy you quoted said don't say anything lol.

Can't let the past hold you back, this is just the way it's supposed to be, with you, the MAN leading the seduction process.

I've been there before where I felt like I had an awesome date/connection with a woman and had her back off, it sucks, but it shows you a lot.
I like people that don't hold back, and if somebody feels for me the way that I feel for them.
They would kiss me back, and be happy that I was confident enough to put myself out there like that.

My 2 cents.
Mar 26 2017 01:44pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 25 2017 10:35pm)
Can't let the past hold you back, this is just the way it's supposed to be, with you, the MAN leading the seduction process.

I've been there before where I felt like I had an awesome date/connection with a woman and had her back off, it sucks, but it shows you a lot.
I like people that don't hold back, and if somebody feels for me the way that I feel for them.
They would kiss me back, and be happy that I was confident enough to put myself out there like that.

My 2 cents.

never thought of it that way. thx for the insight!
Gold: 4,736.00
Mar 27 2017 12:19pm
start initiating skinship as well, touches is what makes you closer.. and if she resists then probably dont like u
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll