d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Need Some Help With A New Girl
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,189.00
Mar 24 2017 06:20am
Hi, I'm just a bit lost on what I should do. I've had one relationship that lasted 3 years but we broke up about couple months ago. I feel no emotional feeling towards her and I think the fact that I had to move helped with that.

Anyways, I found a new job and this girl and I started talking. I got her number, took her out a few times 1 on 1 and it seems like she really enjoyed her time with me. She would get super close to me, try to link arms, smile/laugh a lot, nonstop talking and asking questions, etc... we also seem to share some common hobbies.. I'm pretty sure she likes me but I only have one previous relationship to go off of. I can't tell if I'm moving too slow because she's initiating physical contact and stays really close to me as if she wants me to do more. We haven't kissed yet but I think this could occur next time we are alone. My question is, the next time I am alone with her, should I just tell her that I like her and see what she says? Or should I wait a bit? My gut feeling says ask her but I don't want to come off as a desperate guy or a guy trying to rush things too fast.

Btw, the job is just temporary, I just need to work a bit so that I can afford classes. Thanks all

This post was edited by karastrinket on Mar 24 2017 06:25am
Gold: 1.00
Mar 24 2017 06:25am
I wouldnt tell. Just keep it going naturally. If the kiss come then maybe
Mar 24 2017 06:32am
Quote (Argell @ Mar 24 2017 08:25am)
I wouldnt tell. Just keep it going naturally. If the kiss come then maybe

Hi thank u for ur input! I'm curious about the rationale behind this? Could u shed me a bit of light?
Gold: 1.00
Mar 24 2017 06:54am
Quote (karastrinket @ Mar 24 2017 07:32am)
Hi thank u for ur input! I'm curious about the rationale behind this? Could u shed me a bit of light?

Well how long have you known her for?

You dont wanna look like someone that get in love too fast.

But I can't really talk since I've been in a relationship 1 week after meeting my gf. And its been 8 years since and we still happy together.

Depends on her personnality
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2017 08:25am
Quote (karastrinket @ Mar 24 2017 07:20am)
Hi, I'm just a bit lost on what I should do. I've had one relationship that lasted 3 years but we broke up about couple months ago. I feel no emotional feeling towards her and I think the fact that I had to move helped with that.

Anyways, I found a new job and this girl and I started talking. I got her number, took her out a few times 1 on 1 and it seems like she really enjoyed her time with me. She would get super close to me, try to link arms, smile/laugh a lot, nonstop talking and asking questions, etc... we also seem to share some common hobbies.. I'm pretty sure she likes me but I only have one previous relationship to go off of. I can't tell if I'm moving too slow because she's initiating physical contact and stays really close to me as if she wants me to do more. We haven't kissed yet but I think this could occur next time we are alone. My question is, the next time I am alone with her, should I just tell her that I like her and see what she says? Or should I wait a bit? My gut feeling says ask her but I don't want to come off as a desperate guy or a guy trying to rush things too fast.

Btw, the job is just temporary, I just need to work a bit so that I can afford classes. Thanks all

Go for it bro. The signs are there. Girls usually go with a pretty good rule that if they didn't enjoy themselves they aren't going to come back for more.
Mar 24 2017 11:50am
Quote (Argell @ Mar 24 2017 08:54am)
Well how long have you known her for?

You dont wanna look like someone that get in love too fast.

But I can't really talk since I've been in a relationship 1 week after meeting my gf. And its been 8 years since and we still happy together.

Depends on her personnality

~1.5 months. I've taken her out to go see exhibitions and had a dinner date. Everything seemed really good.

Quote (Captain87 @ Mar 24 2017 10:25am)
Go for it bro. The signs are there. Girls usually go with a pretty good rule that if they didn't enjoy themselves they aren't going to come back for more.

Well, the main thing I'm worried about is timing. I don't want to move too fast but I don't want to move too damn slow and I feel like signals she's sending me is indicating that I am moving too slow. But... I've only been in one long relationship so I can't tell for sure
Mar 24 2017 11:59am
Quote (karastrinket @ Mar 24 2017 12:50pm)
~1.5 months. I've taken her out to go see exhibitions and had a dinner date. Everything seemed really good.

Well, the main thing I'm worried about is timing. I don't want to move too fast but I don't want to move too damn slow and I feel like signals she's sending me is indicating that I am moving too slow. But... I've only been in one long relationship so I can't tell for sure

Have a concersation with her, let her know the pace you are willing to move at. She's either gonna be ok with it or not. You'll prolly get some bonus points for bring up front and honest.
Mar 24 2017 02:09pm
I wouldn't say anything, you taking her on dates is communicating that you're interested.

And just kiss her, if she's giving you all the signs, like touching you, she's comfortable and down for it.
Gold: 2,601.00
Mar 24 2017 03:16pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 24 2017 09:09pm)
I wouldn't say anything, you taking her on dates is communicating that you're interested.

And just kiss her, if she's giving you all the signs, like touching you, she's comfortable and down for it.

This!!!

Sounds Like shes really interessted in you. Just tell her that you really Like her. Maybe more than Just Friends. She'll tell you if she feels the same. Also the signs say she Likes you. Even only as friends you could keep going out even if she doesnt feel as much for you as you for her. She wouldnt kill you :P
Gold: 3,500.80
Mar 24 2017 03:20pm
Bribe people around the office to talk about your ability to perform in bed until your beloved gets word and waits for your tongue to ravage her anus.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll