d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Bow Advice
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,579.58
Mar 29 2017 04:03am
Quote (Stealth @ Mar 28 2017 09:45am)
Thanks that's all good advice.
My biggest question was really how to spend the passives and which how skills.
I have always been bored by strafe but if it's good I'd explore it I guess.
Even when having all the best gear in battlenet strafe really seems to suck hard haha so I'd need to look further into to that.

Plus no animation vs a fire or cold animation to help alleviate the bordem am I right haha :lol:

The Passive skills are pretty simple, do NOT rely on the dodge skills, rely on the valk... I have also tested a Harmony / Lightning jav hybrid where the merc is a Rogue using Faith, I use Harmony so that the merc and valk kill while I only support them with some lightning damage like charged strike vs main bosses etc... it seems to work, so my passives are Valk maxed and upping decoy after maxing some lightning jav skills after CS.

This is SP /P8 Hardcore. Merc with Faith/Fortitude and Delifirum, my character is using random Harmony, a +1 Jav eth/replenish jav + rhyme with Enigma some random boots/gloves/amulet/ring and Ravenfrost... she is level 88 and has not quite completed hell difficulty.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll