d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > One Of The 2016 Nominees Was/is A Criminal > Repost
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 26 2017 08:18am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 23 2017 02:19pm)
Yes Hillary Clinton was about to win a 370+ electoral vote landslide up until James Comey stroked his snidely whiplash moustache and stole the election (with the help of the russians) with mere days to go.
The other implausible scenario is that you're a fraud who has no idea what he's talking about and was completely wrong in all his predictions

But The FBI was investigating Trump at the same time, guess he just forgot to mention that , i guess

selective amnesia cures cognitive bias
Gold: 5,169.82
Mar 26 2017 08:33am
Quote (Ghot @ Mar 26 2017 11:22am)
No, it's not. I see ppl in PaRD debating whether or not Trump should be in office. Guess what, he is.
I think it's time to be debating about how to work with Trump, to ...make America great again...so to speak.

Trump is the President, that's a fact.
The US and PaRD can spend the next 4 years fighting Trump's philosophies, or trying to work with those philosophies.

Striving for impeachment will just put Pence in office. I don't think anyone wants that.

The time to worry about things was way back when the nominations were occurring. I still can't believe that the best nominees, that we could come up with were Trump and Hillary.
Out of all the 320 million folks in this country, that's the best we could do?

I think we need to rehash the method used to arrive at a choice for nominees. That's where we failed.

People are arguing about whether Trump should be banning immigrants from certain countries or not, but guess what? He's doing it.
People are arguing about whether Trump should be in prison or not, but guess what? He isn't in prison.

If we cannot discuss hypothetical "would be" scenarios, njaguar may as well delete PaRD. We're all just a bunch of political critics anyway; predicting the past is all we do.

Edit: When I say this thread is beating a dead horse, it's because this particular topic has become exceedingly boring and serves no purpose. We should still get Trump impeached if he is really proven to have done stuff that warrants this, but the truth is that Republicans will never care, and Trump is a much too competent scumbag for him to ever get caught with something significant. All of this will simply never matter.

This post was edited by Leevee on Mar 26 2017 08:41am
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 26 2017 11:03am
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 25 2017 09:02pm)
Not gonna lie, former Democrat voter here. It was fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we could't let her get the nuclear codes.

It's because she's a women don't lie
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll