d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Berserk Season 2 (2017)
Prev123416Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 26,774.27
Apr 1 2017 10:30am
meh bring back the original team from the 90's berserk anime
id prefer this a billion time

i can live with this kind of animation because its berserk
but i sincerly hope that they will be able to ''recreate'' some of the magic of the original anime
but meh with the guy at the head of the animation and with what he did with his previous works
i dont expect a major change from the first serie

still gonna watch it to see if they improved or not
if there is no improvement fire the guy at the head of the animation
and hire someone who possess more talent than this guy (trying to find his name but i dont have it in mind atm)

This post was edited by Nihility on Apr 1 2017 10:34am
Gold: 21.78
Apr 1 2017 09:15pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 28 Mar 2017 00:04)
Why is your opinion anymore valid than the rest of us? What people hate is the artistic direction they took. It looks unfinished and like shit. You can call this an opinion if you'd like, but anyone who legitimately thinks the style on this show isn't fucking awful, is just lying to themselves. It's bad and they should feel bad for completely and pointlessly ruining something that people have waited most of their lives for. The style in the movies was rough, but it gradually got a little better and was tolerable. People complained endlessly about it and instead of going back to their roots and picking a style they know would work, they somehow manage to make it look even worse than the first fucking egg movie. It's like they're actively trying to fuck this show up, or someone who's mentally retarded is in charge and the only reason it's still a thing is because of fanboys in denial about how fucking terrible it is.

When did I say anything about opinions
Or animation
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 1 2017 10:13pm
Quote (Chuu @ Apr 1 2017 08:15pm)
When did I say anything about opinions
Or animation

The vast majority of people who hate on this show, do so because of the style they went with, or lack thereof. If you're not able to understand that, I'm not sure why you think you're entitled to say anything at all.
Apr 1 2017 10:18pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 1 Apr 2017 23:13)
The vast majority of people who hate on this show, do so because of the style they went with, or lack thereof. If you're not able to understand that, I'm not sure why you think you're entitled to say anything at all.

How is it you're coming to these conclusions?
With what basis do you say these things?
Apr 2 2017 04:30am
Quote (Chuu @ Apr 1 2017 09:18pm)
How is it you're coming to these conclusions?
With what basis do you say these things?

By not being an idiot I suppose? Why don't you look at this thread or the previous berserk threads or any other berserk thread on the internet and tell me what you find? Or is deductive reasoning beyond your scope of capabilities?

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 2 2017 04:44am
Gold: 16,240.00
Apr 2 2017 02:13pm
^ I'm going to try and stay out of the animation arguments this time lol

But Chuu is a legend show some respect son!

For the record i think the animation is awesome, and it's just the shaded artwork that people can't get over
But i only watched the original right before this one, I can see how my opinion might be less important than the people who waited upto 20 years for it lol (but less biased at least!)
Gold: 29.00
Apr 2 2017 02:58pm
FTW Kemono Friends was better than Berserk 2016.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Apr 2 2017 02:59pm
Apr 2 2017 03:32pm
Quote (dakariii @ Apr 2 2017 01:13pm)
^ I'm going to try and stay out of the animation arguments this time lol

But Chuu is a legend show some respect son!

For the record i think the animation is awesome, and it's just the shaded artwork that people can't get over
But i only watched the original right before this one, I can see how my opinion might be less important than the people who waited upto 20 years for it lol (but less biased at least!)

I could give two shits about who he is. If you're going to bash on everyone and say that their opinions are invalid, at least be prepared to defend your statements.

The style is just utter garbage. The movies were rough and a lot of people had problems with the style used, they got slightly better as they progressed. It would have been logical for them to take those concerns into considerations and change things around for the new series. They then went off the fucking deep end and somehow made it look even fucking worse than the first movie. It looks awful... it does, people can think what they want, but every single person I've talked to in the real world, and not just giant fanboys who are convinced "this is the future" have said it looks fucking awful. I want nothing more than for a good Berserk series, I've waited my entire adult life for it. Berserk was the first anime I watched from start to finish when I was like 10 with my blockbuster pass and I was fucking hooked.
Apr 2 2017 07:14pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 2 Apr 2017 16:32)
I could give two shits about who he is. If you're going to bash on everyone and say that their opinions are invalid, at least be prepared to defend your statements.

The style is just utter garbage. The movies were rough and a lot of people had problems with the style used, they got slightly better as they progressed. It would have been logical for them to take those concerns into considerations and change things around for the new series. They then went off the fucking deep end and somehow made it look even fucking worse than the first movie. It looks awful... it does, people can think what they want, but every single person I've talked to in the real world, and not just giant fanboys who are convinced "this is the future" have said it looks fucking awful. I want nothing more than for a good Berserk series, I've waited my entire adult life for it. Berserk was the first anime I watched from start to finish when I was like 10 with my blockbuster pass and I was fucking hooked.

I'm ready to defend them once you figure out wth I'm talking about.
Until you stop making assumptions and then telling me im stupid I'll just continue to make one sentence replies that create paragraphs out of you.

This post was edited by Chuu on Apr 2 2017 07:15pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2017 07:18pm
berseruku bitch n1gas
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123416Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll