d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Looking For Opinions/builds For Me And My Friend > Playing As A Duo
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 34,753.00
Mar 22 2017 07:15pm
Like title says me and my friend are looking for possible builds to try in future leagues. We are wanting builds that are viable on a budget but get alot stronger with more expensive gear. The past few seasons we have both ran flame totem and they was ok but paid for a uber lab carry and showed how weak we was compared to other builds. So yeah post here with what you guys think we would like we like easier to play builds nothing real complicated. Would prefer to be the same build for both of us but if you know of a good duos build just post here. Thanks and also we are up to try pretty much any build as long as it is end game lab/t15+ map viable that doesnt struggle with the end game content.

We are not complete noob we cleared end game lab the 1st season it was out and also would prefer something tanky absolutely hate getting 1 shot by most things.

Also forgot to mention build must be viable to level with as far as skill tree do not want to have to level then use a bunch of regret orbs or respec for end game build.

This post was edited by tsill91 on Mar 22 2017 07:25pm
Gold: 14.90
Mar 23 2017 04:54am
anything with high energyshield pretty mutch

id recommend taking a deep look into poe.forum
warchief totem builds, hands of wisdom builds
anything earthquake related
essence drain/contagion builds

there tons of others but few are easier to get going than others
id say use this league to try to get few builds to know
and decided based on that what u gonna start in the next league

and i recommend to get rid of flame totem and use this char with flameblast totems
same just mutch stronger, stack cast speed and ull be fine
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic