d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Conor Mcgregor News > Mma/boxing Legends News & Updates
Prev18283848586741Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 450.51
Jul 22 2017 04:50am
Quote (Majithor @ Jul 22 2017 06:44am)
he looks concussed and has a black eye. i hope he's still useful for the rest of the camp... looks like conor ran through him already

Doesn't look like it at all.
Gold: 307.59
Jul 22 2017 05:32am
Malignaggi looks like a pizza box avatar
Gold: 450.51
Jul 22 2017 05:40am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 22 2017 12:32pm)
Malignaggi looks like a pizza box avatar

Hehe, true.
He played it pretty smart.

1) Talk shit about Conor and interrupt Schaub all the time
2) Get invited to fight Conor
3) NDA
4) Cashing the cheques

Probably all just hype and scripted, but smart move.
Gold: 307.59
Jul 22 2017 05:44am
CLEVER BUM PREDICTING CONOR WILL DIE BY BLOOD LOSS

“It was interesting because I did and one of the things that I noticed is that [McGregor’s] body – he has the waist of a model,” said Hunter (transcribed by Bad Left Hook) “He doesn’t have a fight trunk…he has a waist as opposed to a trunk. There’s a difference. You know, a trunk is strong, powerful, thick — not only be able to take it but get out of the way. But he has more of a model’s waist and if I’m thinking like Floyd, I’m thinking about the body because his body’s gonna be very vulnerable to body shots. Everything is sitting right there for you to touch. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of in-fighting on Floyd’s behalf.

“Also [McGregor] has what we call ‘The Fighter’s Curse.’ He has bone ridges over his eyes. I noticed he has cut a lot in the eyes in MMA fighting. He also has that jutting chin. So that’s a curse within itself also. But I expect him to cut over the eyes because of the bone ridges, and when those snapping punches hit you over the eyes like that he’ll get cut worse that he did in MMA. In my opinion he’ll cut up.”

Hunter also revealed some interesting information regarding McGregor and his team’s decision for using a cutman for the fight that will bring him the biggest payday of his career, by far.

“Of course. And it’s funny we’re talking about cuts because I was speaking to Jacob ‘Stitch’ Duran and he was initially gonna be working his corner to make sure that he gets the best representation that he can in that department. And then they turned him down because they said he was overpricing his work. I mean, that sounds ridiculous to me. How can you overprice someone’s work and feel you would want to get the best cutman that you can get to keep you in the fight?!”

“…so I don’t know if it’s a personal thing or whatever but it just doesn’t sound right. It seems like with the money being made, that’s just a penny in a pile of money that you would have to pay Stitch.”
Gold: 6,487.40
Jul 22 2017 06:51am
if conor would have kick Pauile's ass in the sparring, he would have run his mouth on his twitter but no. the guy is quit low profil since 2 days unlike Pauile who work his way out to get pay from that opportunity.
He whoop his ass with ease, now working form him
Paulie's a smart boy lol
Gold: 13.37
Jul 22 2017 06:53am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 22 2017 06:44am)

“It was interesting because I did and one of the things that I noticed is that [McGregor’s] body – he has the waist of a model,” said Hunter (transcribed by Bad Left Hook) “He doesn’t have a fight trunk…he has a waist as opposed to a trunk. There’s a difference. You know, a trunk is strong, powerful, thick — not only be able to take it but get out of the way. But he has more of a model’s waist and if I’m thinking like Floyd, I’m thinking about the body because his body’s gonna be very vulnerable to body shots. Everything is sitting right there for you to touch. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see a lot of in-fighting on Floyd’s behalf.

“Also [McGregor] has what we call ‘The Fighter’s Curse.’ He has bone ridges over his eyes. I noticed he has cut a lot in the eyes in MMA fighting. He also has that jutting chin. So that’s a curse within itself also. But I expect him to cut over the eyes because of the bone ridges, and when those snapping punches hit you over the eyes like that he’ll get cut worse that he did in MMA. In my opinion he’ll cut up.”

Hunter also revealed some interesting information regarding McGregor and his team’s decision for using a cutman for the fight that will bring him the biggest payday of his career, by far.

“Of course. And it’s funny we’re talking about cuts because I was speaking to Jacob ‘Stitch’ Duran and he was initially gonna be working his corner to make sure that he gets the best representation that he can in that department. And then they turned him down because they said he was overpricing his work. I mean, that sounds ridiculous to me. How can you overprice someone’s work and feel you would want to get the best cutman that you can get to keep you in the fight?!”

“…so I don’t know if it’s a personal thing or whatever but it just doesn’t sound right. It seems like with the money being made, that’s just a penny in a pile of money that you would have to pay Stitch.”

This guy sounded very salty about him not hiring his buddy lol
Gold: 6,487.40
Jul 22 2017 07:26am
"He's got some pop in the left hand, I can't take that away from him," Malignaggi said. "In boxing, especially against a guy like Floyd Mayweather, you need to devise a few more weapons, and I think that's what Conor is working on. I think ... coming into this situation already knowing Conor has a big left hand ... you're probably going to prepare for that left hand.'' -Malignaggi

Obviously some big holes in Conor's boxing skills set that Paulie exposed right away
Hope he can fix it so he can at least offers some kind of competition to Floyd but I doubt. He doesn't have enough training time
Gold: 2,250.00
Jul 22 2017 07:28am
Why are you guys so cringey
Gold: 2,250.00
Jul 22 2017 07:31am
Quote (Piwah @ Jul 22 2017 09:38am)
http://i.imgur.com/3eHj91y.png

some ppl just enjoy throwing money away smh

What is this crappy website lmao

4/1 odds for conor mcgregor? eww, and a 100 euro bet on conor throwing a kick?? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

just gimme ur money
Gold: 0.30
Jul 22 2017 08:56am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 22 2017 01:44am)

whoever wrote this should just quit right now. that's embarrassing
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev18283848586741Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll