d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Conor Haters Are Bringing Down This Forum
Prev13456716Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 26 2017 08:01am
Quote (xaos4ever @ Mar 26 2017 04:00pm)
Uhh helical..... Floyd makes more in one fight then conor makes in his entire career to date.

So red panty night (at least for floyd) is taking a serious pay cut.

and what did floyd make at conors age?
Gold: 6.00
Mar 26 2017 08:28am
Quote (MADEuFAMOUS @ Mar 26 2017 01:25am)
CANT U SEE IT IN BOXING THERE WELCOMING HIM LIKE ,THAT 1 GUY THAT U TAKE TO A PARTY AND EVERY1 IS NICE TO HIM CUZ THEY KNOW LATER HES GOING TO BE MADE FUN OF

THEY WANA PUT MMA DOWN AND SHOW THAT BOXING IS THE TRUE COMBAT SPORT THERE JUST FAKE THEY WANA WELCOME THE MIDGET KILLER IN SO THEY CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM AFTER FLOYD TAKES HIM TO SCHOOL I CAN EVEN BET HE KO'S HIM , BOXING DONT CARE HOW MUCH THEY PAY CONOR THEY JUST WANA PROVE A POINT

that's a really bold statement.
Gold: 134.21
Trader: Trusted
Mar 26 2017 09:26am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 26 2017 10:01am)
and what did floyd make at conors age?

Im not sure, i cant seem to find much on floyd blabbing about what he was making 12 years ago.

Revenue on his 07 de la hoya fight was 136 million if that says anything though. Im sure he ws banking more then conor with that kind of revenue
Gold: 6.00
Mar 26 2017 09:50am
Quote (xaos4ever @ Mar 26 2017 10:26am)
Im not sure, i cant seem to find much on floyd blabbing about what he was making 12 years ago.

Revenue on his 07 de la hoya fight was 136 million if that says anything though. Im sure he ws banking more then conor with that kind of revenue

can't compare. Floyd been making that next level money for so long. McGregor is brand new money and probably fighting less in years to come. who knows how many fights we see from him.

I really hope McGregor's career doesn't come to an end or slows down win/loss/draw against Mayweather.

I'd like to see him clear out LW and cement a true legacy.

This post was edited by zNick on Mar 26 2017 09:51am
Gold: 0.25
Mar 26 2017 09:54am
Quote (MADEuFAMOUS @ Mar 26 2017 01:25am)
CANT U SEE IT IN BOXING THERE WELCOMING HIM LIKE ,THAT 1 GUY THAT U TAKE TO A PARTY AND EVERY1 IS NICE TO HIM CUZ THEY KNOW LATER HES GOING TO BE MADE FUN OF

THEY WANA PUT MMA DOWN AND SHOW THAT BOXING IS THE TRUE COMBAT SPORT THERE JUST FAKE THEY WANA WELCOME THE MIDGET KILLER IN SO THEY CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM AFTER FLOYD TAKES HIM TO SCHOOL I CAN EVEN BET HE KO'S HIM , BOXING DONT CARE HOW MUCH THEY PAY CONOR THEY JUST WANA PROVE A POINT

and what point is that?
that somebody who has trained in one facet of martial arts is going to be better at that sport than the person training entirely different sports? :unsure:
Floyd would get schooled by anybody in the top 10 in any weight class just as Conor would more than likely get schooled by any pro boxer.. It's just a freak match up and nothing more for publicity, money, and something different to watch for an excitement factor of can Conor pull off the insane upset?
It won't prove anything at all other than the obvious that a Boxer is going to beat an MMA fighter in a Boxing match lol

then what happens if Conor actually lands that one punch and KOs floyd stiff, or just knocks him down to the point floyd can't get up? Will you finally banish from this section?

This post was edited by Starcrater on Mar 26 2017 09:55am
Gold: 6,862.05
Mar 26 2017 09:15pm
Quote (zNick @ Mar 26 2017 07:28am)
that's a really bold statement.

ITS TRUE

Quote (Starcrater @ Mar 26 2017 08:54am)
and what point is that?
that somebody who has trained in one facet of martial arts is going to be better at that sport than the person training entirely different sports? :unsure:
Floyd would get schooled by anybody in the top 10 in any weight class just as Conor would more than likely get schooled by any pro boxer.. It's just a freak match up and nothing more for publicity, money, and something different to watch for an excitement factor of can Conor pull off the insane upset?
It won't prove anything at all other than the obvious that a Boxer is going to beat an MMA fighter in a Boxing match lol

then what happens if Conor actually lands that one punch and KOs floyd stiff, or just knocks him down to the point floyd can't get up? Will you finally banish from this section?

PPL THINK OH CONORS RUNING THINGS NO HES NOT BOXING IS WELCOMING HIM ONLY TO WATCH HIM FAIL THATS ALL IM SAYING IF U THINK ITS CAUSE HES THIS BIG STAR AND BOXING NEEDS HIM, NOPE THEY JUST WANT THAT JOKE IN THERE BUT CONOR DONT CARE HE WANTS THAT PAYDAY AND HE SHOULD GET PAID CUZ THEM PILLOW GLOVES ARE GOING TO KNOCK THE IRISH OUTA HIM ,,AND I JUST DONT SEE CONOR LANDING THAT HAYMAKER ONLY CUZ HES GOING TO GET STUFFED EVERYTIME HE LETS HIS GUARD DOWN GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE MAKES U NOT WANA THROW , AND YES IF FLOYD WENT IN A MMA FIGHT HE WOULD BE DONE FAST NO CHANCE AT ALL BUT THIS IS ABOUT CONOR AND PPL DELUSIONAL ON CONOR WINNING THE FIGHT THATS ALL , BET IF CONOR WINS I WILL NEVER BE IN THIS SECTION EVER AGAIN BUT IF HE LOSES U LEAVE FOR GOOD DEAL :bouncy:

This post was edited by MADEuFAMOUS on Mar 26 2017 09:16pm
Mar 26 2017 09:59pm
EASY TO SEE U ARE MORE LIKELY JUST A BIG IDIOT RATHER THAN TROLLER, THESE ARE FACTS:

THE SUPPOSED BEST EVER BOXER IS A PUSSY ASS BITCH THAT CALLS OUT A 0-0

LLOYD DID 300K PPV HIS LAST FIGHT, THATS DOGFOOD MONEY PLAYA

HE IS PRAYING

PRAYING TO JESUS CHRIST CONOR FIGHTS HIM UNDER SPECIFIC RULES TO KEEP HIM ALIVE

KEEP IT DAWG AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
Gold: 134.21
Trader: Trusted
Mar 26 2017 10:41pm
Helical, floyd still made 32 million dollars his last fight.

I mean, do you even research bro?
Mar 26 2017 10:53pm
Quote (xaos4ever @ Mar 27 2017 06:41am)
Helical, floyd still made 32 million dollars his last fight.

I mean, do you even research bro?

?

who the fuck cares what he made?

do you grow more stupid the older u get to the point u cant understand what the conversation is about?

he drew 14 times less buys than the fight before

alone he is a dog shit
Gold: 6,862.05
Mar 26 2017 11:56pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Mar 26 2017 08:59pm)
EASY TO SEE U ARE MORE LIKELY JUST A BIG IDIOT RATHER THAN TROLLER, THESE ARE FACTS:

THE SUPPOSED BEST EVER BOXER IS A PUSSY ASS BITCH THAT CALLS OUT A 0-0

LLOYD DID 300K PPV HIS LAST FIGHT, THATS DOGFOOD MONEY PLAYA

HE IS PRAYING

PRAYING TO JESUS CHRIST CONOR FIGHTS HIM UNDER SPECIFIC RULES TO KEEP HIM ALIVE

KEEP IT https://www.emojibase.com/resources/img/emojis/apple/x1f4af.png.pagespeed.ic.XGag47MW_q.png DAWG AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

DELUSIONAL IS WHAT U ARE & CONOR LONG AGO CALLED OUT MAYWEATHER GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. AND LETS SAY FOR THE CONVERSATION CONOR'S GOT ALL

THEM NUMBERS BUT ONLY GET'S A QUATER OF THE $$$ THEN WHAT MAYWEATHER GET'S AND MAYWEATHER IS THE DOG WELL U SHOULD OF CALLED HIM THE GOLDEN DOG

:wallbash: LOL AND U SAY ""WHO CARES WHAT HE MADE $$$,$$$,$$$"" CONOR CARES THATS Y HE CALLED HIM OUT , U REALLY DONT KNOW HOW THIS IS REALLY GOING RIGHT

CONOR IS IN THIS FOR THE CASH HANDS DOWN AND YOUR SO STUCK ON HIM U DONT SEE IT U SEE IT AS HES REALLY GOING TO WIN THIS. CONOR STARTED IN BOXING COULDNT

MAKE THE CUT SO HE WENT ON TO TOUCH-BUT AND MADE HIMSELF A CARRIER GOOD FOR HIM THE GUYS MAKING CASH FOR HIMSELF HES GOT DUDES LIKE YOU ALL UP ON IT ,BET U

GOT A CONOR TAT ON YOUR CHEST MAKES U FEEL LIKE A MAN ILL OFFER U THE SAME BET I OFFERD THAT STARQUEST GUY IF CONOR WINS I WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE BUT IF

FLOYD WINS U NEVER SHOW UP BACK HERE EVER AGAIN /////CD////>?

This post was edited by MADEuFAMOUS on Mar 26 2017 11:58pm
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev13456716Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll