d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso This Iron Fist Sig
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 102.78
Apr 10 2017 03:16am
Ok you won :rofl:

I'll unblock you for a couple of days, since the block purpose wasn't/isn't to avoid discussion but more like watermark with signatures ( post stuff, then forget about it... whatever it's bought or not ) !

My point is that i've spend some time on your request ( which have changed over days ), did my best to understand your needs ( signature content, budget ) via pms and in this subforum ...

Quote (CoCoNuT27 @ 10 Apr 2017 02:09)
I was going to have you do my dbz sig but you got but hurt

Sometime there's a deal on signature and some other not ! It's part of the game, so no hard feeling here ;)

However you're right, i went butt hurt when i've found out that you went for a:

• cropped/post-it
  • 3 palette colors signature ( black, yellow, blue )

I literally break everything around me ! :fume:
Even tried to change my jsp user name to "ButtHurt" but unfortunetaly it was in use ~ :angry: :wallbash:

So yes: i've send you a sneaky pm then blocked you :blush: , just to be sure i won't spend/waste time again with an other of your request in case you change your user name ( like watermark the purpose was only to move on/forget about it ) .

To resume you got a couple of days to discuss further more ( via pm ) if you feel it ... then probably back to:

:hail:

Gold: 114.00
Warn: 40%
Apr 10 2017 09:36am
Quote (Zeronim0 @ Apr 10 2017 03:16am)
Ok you won :rofl:

I'll unblock you for a couple of days, since the block purpose wasn't/isn't to avoid discussion but more like watermark with signatures ( post stuff, then forget about it... whatever it's bought or not ) !

My point is that i've spend some time on your request ( which have changed over days ), did my best to understand your needs ( signature content, budget ) via pms and in this subforum ...

Sometime there's a deal on signature and some other not ! It's part of the game, so no hard feeling here ;)

However you're right, i went butt hurt when i've found out that you went for a:

• cropped/post-it
  • 3 palette colors signature ( black, yellow, blue )

I literally break everything around me ! :fume:
Even tried to change my jsp user name to "ButtHurt" but unfortunetaly it was in use ~ :angry: :wallbash:

So yes: i've send you a sneaky pm then blocked you :blush: , just to be sure i won't spend/waste time again with an other of your request in case you change your user name ( like watermark the purpose was only to move on/forget about it ) .

To resume you got a couple of days to discuss further more ( via pm ) if you feel it ... then probably back to:

https://s28.postimg.org/bex4h04d9/D2_Jsp_Block_list.jpg

:hail:

its no worries man, i was just like wish i had some of the shit hes smoking lol...all good

im waiting for next dragon ball super arc to finish then ill pm you
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll