d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ppl Stabbed In The British Parlement & Camagaddon > Parliament Lockdown
Prev119202122Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 25 2017 10:31pm
Quote (IMCL85 @ 26 Mar 2017 02:51)
its probably not the answer u want hear, how I define certain word is none of ur concern. we all entitle to different opinion, what matter most is does it reflect whats going on in reality. I think my believe does closely reflect whats going on today, and it will prove it self in the near future. possibly by mid term next year, I trust ur lot should know better then I do on this matter. changes is coming rather u like it or not, just have to make sure u r on the right side of history. I am not going to repeat my self again on this matter, if any one want to brand me with trump lover or alex jones sure. I'm simply an observer on this matter to prove my believe.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just not that smart rather than deliberately being an ass.

Your definition matters because we cannot have a discussion and nor can I understand your position if you do not define the terms you use. It is the very basis of intellectual discussion that one should attempt to convey their meaning as clearly as possible.

In other words - it is my concern because if you want to 'express your believe' you are not doing it in a manner I can understand.

Honestly I don't even think you understand what you believe but you're free to prove me wrong by answering this simple question - what do you mean by 'globalisation'?
Gold: 1,002.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 25 2017 10:38pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 26 Mar 2017 03:38)
What do you have to hide? Perv?

On privacy, the issue is not really what you have to hide, but if you want to live in a completely observed world.
In where your actions can be checked at any time. It is going to decrease the freedoms we have.

I don't really like getting fined for crossing a red light as a pedestrian, with no traffic around and no cop to have an somewhat objective view on the situation.
Gold: 99,201.55
Mar 25 2017 10:43pm
Quote (Scaly @ Mar 25 2017 11:31pm)
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just not that smart rather than deliberately being an ass.

Your definition matters because we cannot have a discussion and nor can I understand your position if you do not define the terms you use. It is the very basis of intellectual discussion that one should attempt to convey their meaning as clearly as possible.

In other words - it is my concern because if you want to 'express your believe' you are not doing it in a manner I can understand.

Honestly I don't even think you understand what you believe but you're free to prove me wrong by answering this simple question - what do you mean by 'globalisation'?

not interested, read what I posted before and u'll find out. this is the last time I'll repeat my self with you, on this very subject. and ur fetish on me, god sounds so gross.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 25 2017 10:47pm
Quote (Knaapie @ Mar 25 2017 06:38pm)
On privacy, the issue is not really what you have to hide, but if you want to live in a completely observed world.
In where your actions can be checked at any time. It is going to decrease the freedoms we have.

I don't really like getting fined for crossing a red light as a pedestrian, with no traffic around and no cop to have an somewhat objective view on the situation.

right, its the illusion of freedom we think we have, obviously some people are severely triggered if you exercise it within their chained existence.
Gold: 90.58
Mar 25 2017 10:57pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Mar 25 2017 08:47pm)
we think we have, obviously some people are severely triggered

Kind of like how you are when you hear the word slinky or spring? :lol:
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 25 2017 11:04pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Mar 25 2017 06:57pm)
Kind of like how you are when you hear the word slinky or spring? :lol:

people that think slinkys are springs are simply deluded, deluded people are triggered by finding out their whole reason for existence is based on a pack of lies.
Gold: 5,169.82
Mar 26 2017 02:40am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 26 2017 04:41am)
You have no reason to know how to make a bomb, period. Government should have all the right to snoop and track who's downloading inspire. Frankly i can give two shits about the liberties of people downloading that garbage (unless it's law enforcement obviously). Those people don't deserve rights, the people that sympathize with running over innocent people with trolleys or cars or stabbing random people to commit jihad i piss on their rights.

How many people have watched Breaking Bad? Oh no, it seems like the USA has millions of people trying to learn how to make crystal meth!

Let's up or efforts in the war on drugs, guys.
Gold: 260.11
Mar 26 2017 05:39am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Mar 25 2017 08:41pm)
You have no reason to know how to make a bomb, period. Government should have all the right to snoop and track who's downloading inspire. Frankly i can give two shits about the liberties of people downloading that garbage (unless it's law enforcement obviously). Those people don't deserve rights, the people that sympathize with running over innocent people with trolleys or cars or stabbing random people to commit jihad i piss on their rights.

Why do you hate freedom? Bombs kill less than soda does.
Gold: 5,169.82
Mar 26 2017 06:55am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 26 2017 01:39pm)

And to be fair, lots of people enjoy exploding things for fun. It's pointless, it's dangerous, but we still do it. Another parallel between bombs and soda!
Gold: 10,151.00
Mar 26 2017 07:05am
Quote (Leevee @ Mar 26 2017 01:40am)
How many people have watched Breaking Bad? Oh no, it seems like the USA has millions of people trying to learn how to make crystal meth!

Let's up or efforts in the war on drugs, guys.

What an idiotic comparison. Did you just compare a fictional TV show, that's quite entertaining (and that is why millions watch it) to a fact based Islam magazine that it's whole purpose is to inspire terror acts & give the readers various ways to kill innocent people?

Quote (Thor123422 @ Mar 26 2017 04:39am)

No thx on troll attempt.

9/10 terror acts get foiled precisely because intelligence agencies track the scumbags that give off various signals, one being downloading inspire magazine. It must be some random coincidence that this type of propaganda calls to use large vehicles as weapons in 2015 and then we get the attacks in Nice, Berlin now London. Apparently terrorist sympathizers and wannabes that download this garbage, their rights matter, yet after the act so many people complain why didn't law enforcement do their job arresting when so many signals were going off.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev119202122Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll