d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Finally Got A New Computer! > After 6 Years...
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 92.71
Warn: 50%
Mar 22 2017 05:45am
Quote (EmericAn @ Mar 22 2017 06:36am)
Well this was a poor decision

Everyone has a few
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2017 09:34pm
Quote (marioo1182 @ Mar 22 2017 12:45am)
If you have the option of building a computer and you can return yours I would recommend it. If you have a Microcenter or NCIX or something around, they will build the whole computer for you for $50and you can get better components.
If you're really not comfortable doing that, really your choice is to do what you did, and if you just want to be able to play games (which it runs what you want) you're fine. The tower at 1000 wouldn't be unreasonable for purchasing from a retail store, but $1600 is a lot.
Hope you don't feel disappointed :( , but everyone here are enthusiasts and just want you to get the best for your money :)

/e Also at $600 for financing, your paying about 52.85% interest APR which is practically criminal. Like it might even be against the law (I'm not joking). That's the same as paying double credit card interest at minimum payment for 16 months and then paying the whole thing off.

/e/e Also for the computer you have now, you could get a computer that plays games at the same performance at under $1000 if you get it built at NCIX, or Microcenter, or something.

Sadly I do not have to option of building one unless I bought it piece by piece over the next few months, which obviously is the way I should of gone.

Damn... with everyones input. I think I'm just going to return it and be without a computer with a while...

Thanks yall.
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll