d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > How Do You Make Fg
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,600.00
Mar 21 2017 12:00pm
I've gotten all of my fg (minus like 30 from trading on D2) from doing graphic design work. Check off topic if you have a useful skill.
Gold: 114,226.06
Warn: 10%
Mar 21 2017 12:12pm
All mine is from Diablo 2.
Low investment builds at the start of ladder is the way to go, farm and items til u get like 500 fg, then u can buy profit packs and resell for profit.

Or just play a game u like, fg is meaningless if it's just sitting there.

I play d2 at the start of ladder for ~1 month, sell 60% of items found. Usually turn ~10k each ladder which I use to buy steam games for my friends and I.

Games purchased: ark + scorched Earth, rocket league, grim dawn + dlc. Total is around 20k in games purchased with fg (3x copies or everything listed)

Feel free to pm if you have questions on my method. Won't share builds tho
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2017 12:34pm
d2 is only profitable early in the season
Gold: 11,181.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 21 2017 12:48pm
D2- Having enough to invest in gear at the start of ladder to rush and do level services usually pretty expensive unless you know people.
D3- Triboxing services at strat of ladder takes alot of time an dedication though
Poe- no point in not playing every time the game resets you can find the best items as soon as you start not saying it will happen but you want to sell currency as you find it since market gets crushed within few days.
MTGO- Buy and sell tickets
PTCGO-Buy an sell packs/cards
WOW - services if you can get a raid group and carry people can make a boat load
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 21 2017 03:38pm
How's H1z1 kotk for profitable items guys?
Gold: 0.00
Mar 21 2017 03:44pm
Easiest least luckbased way to make forum gold (that I've found) is Diablo 3.

Get a well geared speed build and sell Bounty Slots. Early season you can get several hundred fg for a spot (maximum of 3slots game)
Later on in season they normally sell for 25-50fg/slot

A well built character can clear T13 bounties in around 30minutes. So, early season you are looking 500-2k/hr depending on what people are willing to pay and how quickly you can fill up the slots and how lucky you were with getting a good speed build going. (Note that it's more efficient to sell T10 games early season. Much easier to farm with low paragon/not optimal gear. :) )
Late season you are looking at around 150-300fg/hr depending on what people are willing to pay and how quickly you can fill up the slots.

I haven't hoarded forum gold in years, however every now and then I need FG for the random urge to play D2 B.net or w/e and I'm with on every Diablo 3 season.. I just kick it up, spend a day or two and I'm good to go. =)
All depends on what you intend on doing with your forum gold as well. D2 late season you can build a decent character for as low as 20fg if you are patient.

Goodluck on the hunt! :hug:

This post was edited by Deadreborn on Mar 21 2017 03:46pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Mar 21 2017 07:38pm
Quote (Thaosterr @ Mar 20 2017 07:00pm)
How do you make lots of fg. Like by being legit and not using bots to pick up Gg items and all those. I loved to know what is the Secret of making lots of fg being legit

You dont get rich playing legit.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 21 2017 10:12pm
Quote (IVIike @ Mar 21 2017 11:00am)
and why is this? there is nothing incorrect here

Besides the fact that buying FG is literally the worst possible way in the world for quick fg... At the very least you could get items and sell those for 5x what you'd get by straight buying FG... But whatever, keep trying to fill an already rich guys wallet. Maybe if you keep sucking up you'll get that trusted tag one day.

If you haven't noticed, the vast majority of people who make FG off D2, are people who have hundreds of hours to spend per month buying, selling, and running services. It's really not that difficult to buy and resell items on a new ladder, but don't even bother on NL. All people want is perfect stuff and if you're a new user, even with a solid history, no one is going to pay full price for your items and OG scammers also target the fuck out of new people buying perfect items. There are tons of none scammers who have managed to avoid being locked due to lack of evidence because they either take advantage of *friends* or newbies.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 21 2017 10:16pm
Gold: 60,500.00
Mar 22 2017 05:12am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 22 2017 05:12am)
Besides the fact that buying FG is literally the worst possible way in the world for quick fg... At the very least you could get items and sell those for 5x what you'd get by straight buying FG... But whatever, keep trying to fill an already rich guys wallet. Maybe if you keep sucking up you'll get that trusted tag one day.

If you haven't noticed, the vast majority of people who make FG off D2, are people who have hundreds of hours to spend per month buying, selling, and running services. It's really not that difficult to buy and resell items on a new ladder, but don't even bother on NL. All people want is perfect stuff and if you're a new user, even with a solid history, no one is going to pay full price for your items and OG scammers also target the fuck out of new people buying perfect items. There are tons of none scammers who have managed to avoid being locked due to lack of evidence because they either take advantage of *friends* or newbies.

If you wanna spend as little time as possible gathering the most fg, buying it is the best way. That is, of course, if you have a job and are willing to spend some :))

If you decide to donate for someone else and dont mind about the stars that's actually quite a decent way
Gold: 1,292.69
Warn: 20%
Mar 22 2017 07:13am
I bought 10 bucks worth of fg when I joined and gambled it through sports bets and poker. Turned it into over 7k 2 different times.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic