d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Egardner Vita Necro Guide > Remastered
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.40
Mar 20 2017 09:06pm
Quote (reyrol @ Mar 20 2017 09:39pm)
Yes.

Jah gives similar life to shaels but u get extra ber with normal eni if u nn the res. Regarding eod, which > NN

Also in ur tvt stratetgy u say u oughtta outlast everyone. Thats is why COA is the ultime and absolute best nva setup, fpk or not( unless no physical oponent, ofc)

U reach 46 dr (51 in eu) just get some 5frws scs to make up for the frw, just this frw is invisible hence more desynch.

My stats where aroun 5/5.2k dmg 50dr 115 invisible frw 3600life give or take. U lose some life/dmg but get 50dr instead of 8, and then u do better what u have to, which is supoort and last.

U can get a similar setup with berber circ + raven + wisp + hoto + trangs but u reach less dr, less desynch, have more undesired block. Life and dmg were similar +/- 100 iirc

Last comment.

It is smart to get 125fcr on both weapon slots for wsg duels. Whether its at the cost of some life (trangs instead of bloods). Two examples are nvt and nvh ( u wint tank 3 hamers anyways 99% of the time)

In tvt u wanna do the same by skipping cta and using a second white/hoto and get bo"d by some1 else, preferably a barb :--D)

Not only gives u more speed, its just simply comfy not paying attention to wep slot.

I use dual White in fpks
5 frw is not a feasible build as frw circs are a dime a dozen, while 5 frw sc's are kind of rare. With decent mods even more so.
15 dr for 120 life and losing the ability to full fhr people with 6 k spear.

Different strokes I suppose. Thanks for the outside of the c/c input.
Gold: 110,097.12
Mar 20 2017 09:34pm
Quote (reyrol @ Mar 21 2017 02:39am)
Yes.

Jah gives similar life to shaels but u get extra ber with normal eni if u nn the res. Regarding eod, which > NN

Also in ur tvt stratetgy u say u oughtta outlast everyone. Thats is why COA is the ultime and absolute best nva setup, fpk or not( unless no physical oponent, ofc)

U reach 46 dr (51 in eu) just get some 5frws scs to make up for the frw, just this frw is invisible hence more desynch.

My stats where aroun 5/5.2k dmg 50dr 115 invisible frw 3600life give or take. U lose some life/dmg but get 50dr instead of 8, and then u do better what u have to, which is supoort and last.

U can get a similar setup with berber circ + raven + wisp + hoto + trangs but u reach less dr, less desynch, have more undesired block. Life and dmg were similar +/- 100 iirc

Last comment.

It is smart to get 125fcr on both weapon slots for wsg duels. Whether its at the cost of some life (trangs instead of bloods). Two examples are nvt and nvh ( u wint tank 3 hamers anyways 99% of the time)

In tvt u wanna do the same by skipping cta and using a second white/hoto and get bo"d by some1 else, preferably a barb :--D)

Not only gives u more speed, its just simply comfy not paying attention to wep slot.

white > hoto for fpks

also frw circ > coa for fpks ;s

sometimes vs good sins, i'll use arach instead of dungos for 125 with cta ja

This post was edited by Piwah on Mar 20 2017 09:35pm
Mar 20 2017 10:25pm
Quote (Piwah @ Mar 20 2017 10:34pm)
white > hoto for fpks

I hope people bother to read the comments some interesting tricks.
Gold: 461.40
Mar 21 2017 06:45am
Quote (Egardner @ 21 Mar 2017 04:06)
I use dual White in fpks
5 frw is not a feasible build as frw circs are a dime a dozen, while 5 frw sc's are kind of rare. With decent mods even more so.
15 dr for 120 life and losing the ability to full fhr people with 6 k spear.

Different strokes I suppose. Thanks for the outside of the c/c input.

Quote (Piwah @ 21 Mar 2017 04:34)
white > hoto for fpks

not that 6k spear makes a lot of difference compared to 5100 fhr wise. If barb bo'd oponent nothing will change. If oaked oponent nothing will change (you already got 75% of the situations here). And if none of the previous, there will only be a difference from 37% to 75% vs > 3500life nec/druids, which are the itemlamers, not vs sin/barb.

But its kind of a flawed argument ignoring that the same argument applies in the oposite direction too? ^^ when having a ton more dr also makes u get fhr'd much less hence ur survivavilty increases exponentially since u diminish the amount of physical hitchecks you get in a row, not just the dmg of a single blow. Also when scaping a row of spears is relatively easy by walking unless ure prisoned. But also look at the numbers, white vs hoto increases 17% ur dmg. 50dr vs 28dr increases ur survavility vs physical in ~ 31% ~ (16%vs amp). Sure ur damage aftects everyone, but physical is also the biggest source of damage u take when there are physical oponents.

NOT DYING to an amped triwirl or a nado stomp (the fastest way to die, and the easiest mistake u can make) even if u are 500 life left after it, means u can still support your team for minutes and repl. And this makes ~ALL~ the difference to the outcome of a round even if what u do after NOT DYING ( which you wouldve with a white setup) is just AMP or PRISON safely. On a support char on tvt (nec/sin) even on a druid who can nado-whore into oblivion, survivavility is so much more valuable than damage in similar proportions. If i have to choose between 10% more dmg or 10% more survivability on a nec, no doubt.

And note that i refer to TVT, because you have the ability to shift from an active supporter / damage dealer, to a supporter / choo-choo maker, etc. Only living longer grants you that ability. On 1v1 is slightly different altho i could argue you can shift you gameplay from aggro to deffo depending on how much life ure left, specially vs low damage chars like sin, and extra survivavility is gamechanging when u make mistakes, because we all make, its no zeal vs zeal duels we talkin bout here^^

well, i think enough absurd discussion XD d2lol2017 etc its a matter of taste

This post was edited by reyrol on Mar 21 2017 06:49am
Mar 21 2017 07:08am
Quote (reyrol @ Mar 21 2017 07:45am)
not that 6k spear makes a lot of difference compared to 5100 fhr wise. If barb bo'd oponent nothing will change. If oaked oponent nothing will change (you already got 75% of the situations here). And if none of the previous, there will only be a difference from 37% to 75% vs > 3500life nec/druids, which are the itemlamers, not vs sin/barb.

But its kind of a flawed argument ignoring that the same argument applies in the oposite direction too? ^^ when having a ton more dr also makes u get fhr'd much less hence ur survivavilty increases exponentially since u diminish the amount of physical hitchecks you get in a row, not just the dmg of a single blow. Also when scaping a row of spears is relatively easy by walking unless ure prisoned. But also look at the numbers, white vs hoto increases 17% ur dmg. 50dr vs 28dr increases ur survavility vs physical in ~ 31% ~ (16%vs amp). Sure ur damage aftects everyone, but physical is also the biggest source of damage u take when there are physical oponents.

NOT DYING to an amped triwirl or a nado stomp (the fastest way to die, and the easiest mistake u can make) even if u are 500 life left after it, means u can still support your team for minutes and repl. And this makes ~ALL~ the difference to the outcome of a round even if what u do after NOT DYING ( which you wouldve with a white setup) is just AMP or PRISON safely. On a support char on tvt (nec/sin) even on a druid who can nado-whore into oblivion, survivavility is so much more valuable than damage in similar proportions. If i have to choose between 10% more dmg or 10% more survivability on a nec, no doubt.

And note that i refer to TVT, because you have the ability to shift from an active supporter / damage dealer, to a supporter / choo-choo maker, etc. Only living longer grants you that ability. On 1v1 is slightly different altho i could argue you can shift you gameplay from aggro to deffo depending on how much life ure left, specially vs low damage chars like sin, and extra survivavility is gamechanging when u make mistakes, because we all make, its no zeal vs zeal duels we talkin bout here^^

well, i think enough absurd discussion XD d2lol2017 etc its a matter of taste

You're talking about writing a guide based on an item 1 percent of players can get, and only on non ladder.

The meta is different build. I didn't dismiss your build, just different strokes.
Mar 21 2017 08:15am
Quote (Egardner @ 21 Mar 2017 14:08)
You're talking about writing a guide based on an item 1 percent of players can get, and only on non ladder.

The meta is different build. I didn't dismiss your build, just different strokes.

xd?

its just like 08valk is better for trapper than griffon and 15/70s are better for sorc than 20/17s, east 08 boots for druid etc. Shouldnt they be mentioned in their respective guides?

being rare / niche doesnt mean its not better / an option or worth mentioning.

you should have coa anyways vs bowa / barb, etc (because its plain superior to circ here and costs nothing and its available on every realm /core). the 5frws part is the valk // 15-70's equivalent.

This post was edited by reyrol on Mar 21 2017 08:17am
Mar 21 2017 10:48am
Quote (reyrol @ Mar 21 2017 02:15pm)
xd?

its just like 08valk is better for trapper than griffon and 15/70s are better for sorc than 20/17s, east 08 boots for druid etc. Shouldnt they be mentioned in their respective guides?

being rare / niche doesnt mean its not better / an option or worth mentioning.

you should have coa anyways vs bowa / barb, etc (because its plain superior to circ here and costs nothing and its available on every realm /core). the 5frws part is the valk // 15-70's equivalent.

Well on my nec, no space for coa/hoto setups in stash since it has 4 different frw circs etc

Also coa not rly needed vs zon/barb since it's already an easy m/u for nec, especially if u abuse prison vs barbs

Also in fpks since u should be amped always, i'd take the circ build over coa anyday

Also that frw helps alooot when it comes down to 1vx situations, especially vs sin/dudu

This post was edited by Piwah on Mar 21 2017 10:51am
Mar 21 2017 11:06am
Quote (Piwah @ 21 Mar 2017 17:48)
Well on my nec, no space for coa/hoto setups in stash since it has 4 different frw circs etc

Also coa not rly needed vs zon/barb since it's already an easy m/u for nec, especially if u abuse prison vs barbs

Also in fpks since u should be amped always, i'd take the circ build over coa anyday

Also that frw helps alooot when it comes down to 1vx situations, especially vs sin/dudu

u should be amped, but often ure not. dr still cuts dmg even if amped tho. But yes its a matter of taste, thats just what i found superior. The coa in fpk has to be used WITH frw charms like i pointed out ofc, else 30frw circ sure comes on top because dodging damage always comes before cuting the taken damage.

also... u sure prison makes any difference vs a nice barb? i still remember last time i bvn'd who for me is TheBest nec ive ever played against saying: u kill me because i am sparing you not using prison. Then he started using prison and he was just getting wc + zerked over and over, just now he couldnt wsg out because he was getting selfprisoned all the time and dying in 1 stomp instead of a few, lulz... I tried myself, but imo all u get is chaging barbs playstyle and make him more carefull, less sucidal and therefore more dangerousè

On east without oak can be a bit different i supose, or in asia with the minion shit :D . Id like to see how u time it to make it work to ur adv mor often than against u but at the rate im playing maybe we'll coincide in july 2022
Mar 21 2017 11:20am
Quote (reyrol @ Mar 21 2017 05:06pm)
u should be amped, but often ure not. dr still cuts dmg even if amped tho. But yes its a matter of taste, thats just what i found superior. The coa in fpk has to be used WITH frw charms like i pointed out ofc, else 30frw circ sure comes on top because dodging damage always comes before cuting the taken damage.

also... u sure prison makes any difference vs a nice barb? i still remember last time i bvn'd who for me is TheBest nec ive ever played against saying: u kill me because i am sparing you not using prison. Then he started using prison and he was just getting wc + zerked over and over, just now he couldnt wsg out because he was getting selfprisoned all the time and dying in 1 stomp instead of a few, lulz... I tried myself, but imo all u get is chaging barbs playstyle and make him more carefull, less sucidal and therefore more dangerousè

On east without oak can be a bit different i supose, or in asia with the minion shit :D . Id like to see how u time it to make it work to ur adv mor often than against u but at the rate im playing maybe we'll coincide in july 2022

Yes, I'm sure prison makes it harder, you just have to have sick reactions and read when barb is inc with wc/zerk and tele out

Also 5 frw sc's are rare af for the common pker.. even unperm 5/5's are hard to come by. Unperm valks / bmanas are soooo much more common.

Even with the sc's and coa, i'd still prefer circ with 5 frw sc's anyday
Mar 22 2017 07:53am
Relevant bump
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234514Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll