d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Children Out Of Wedlock > Effects/ Possible Consequences/outcomes
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,732.69
Mar 19 2017 06:07pm
Just wondering everyone's opinion on having a child out of wedlock. Stories and outcomes of having this personally happen are welcome as well. I know the whole "god is dissapointed- it is a sin so on and so forth" but if that's your opinion please feel free to share all view points are welcome.

Has anyone had a feeling of "distancing" from partner?
Has anyone had a feeling of "clinging" from partner

Just curious feel few to throw stories and opinions!
Gold: 345.00
Mar 19 2017 06:09pm
Quote (xpixmax @ Mar 19 2017 07:07pm)
Just wondering everyone's opinion on having a child out of wedlock. Stories and outcomes of having this personally happen are welcome as well. I know the whole "god is dissapointed- it is a sin so on and so forth" but if that's your opinion please feel free to share all view points are welcome.

Has anyone had a feeling of "distancing" from partner?
Has anyone had a feeling of "clinging" from partner

Just curious feel few to throw stories and opinions!

Out of wedlock? lol.... thats ancient stuff if you ask me... who cares.... marriage is a joke anyways.

Gold: 4,966.59
Mar 19 2017 09:30pm
Religion forum, might be better suited for this, maybe...

The whole aspect of marriage, these days isn't what it used to be. Not trying to diss people who believe in it still.
But facts show, most of them fail. And... well I wont even go further into it all.

Humans are growing faster and faster. Tech, science, etc. help our children to become smarter much earlier than before. So Imo. ppl shouldn't worry about "oh but we have kids, we have to get married or stayed married, for the kids!"
They aren't dumb, they get it and will sooner than later accept and move on from such things.

As for the partner feelings. Everyone from time to time feels such emotions. Depending on how you deal with them is the key.
And there's nothing wrong with 2 ppl just growing apart from one another and moving on to different things in life.
It's a solo journey Imo. Need to live it out the best way it fits you, and not the rest of the world. (<-- a very small amount of ppl believe that to be wrong, they believe we are all connected and it's a journey that we're all in together, I'm not dissing them, just trying to include different sides of it all)
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 20%
Mar 20 2017 11:35pm
Thats hy abortions are a thing
Gold: 4,600.00
Mar 21 2017 10:47pm
Marriage began as a political and legal thing: a way to denote ownership of a man over a woman, and to tie countries together. It was taken over by religion and turned into a cultural obligation. Then it was bastardized by popular culture and industry practices, turning it into an immensely profitable marketing scheme. It's beaten into our skulls that marriage is necessary or important in some way.

My partner and I are not married. We have a child and another on the way. We are in a happy and healthy relationship and never planned on getting married up until a short time ago. We only decided to do it because it's an enormous pain dealing with doctors, daycares, banks, etc. as a couple when you are not married, because they all still follow the archaic practices set forth long long ago when marriage was about legalities and politics.

In short, marriage is stupid. Have kids because you want a family. Stay together because you love your family.

If you feel distanced from your partner after having kids out of wedlock, I guarantee you, the same thing would have happened if you had them while married.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll