d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Blog To Help Organize My Life A Little Better
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 19,667.00
Jul 14 2017 12:32pm
Quote (wraps @ Jul 14 2017 09:43am)
thank you Erik! :)

lol what did your girlfriend do? i can't see it being worse than boxes with a sheet over it unless she broke something! :lol: some people are crazy though! did she replace the boxes with used cat litter boxes full of poop? :lol:

i'm definitely gonna steer clear of the leaf blower lol! ;)

My girlfriend and me had been together for awhile, i had just finished as an apprentice.

Got my first real job. :) Got my first real apartment. :) My first real girlfriend moved in on Sunday ( the first week ) :blush:

And friday i come home one hour later than my girlfriend, she smiled and looked like the cat who just has eaten the canary. I instantly knew something was wrong, she came over and gave me a hug and kisses me. :love:

Then she said i have bought you a present. The boxes and the bed sheet were gone instead there stood a television table. <_<

She drew the first blood, and i lost the first battle. :(
Gold: 62.77
Jul 16 2017 04:46am
Quote (EnTeK @ Jul 14 2017 01:32pm)
My girlfriend and me had been together for awhile, i had just finished as an apprentice.

Got my first real job. :) Got my first real apartment. :) My first real girlfriend moved in on Sunday ( the first week ) :blush:

And friday i come home one hour later than my girlfriend, she smiled and looked like the cat who just has eaten the canary. I instantly knew something was wrong, she came over and gave me a hug and kisses me. :love:

Then she said i have bought you a present. The boxes and the bed sheet were gone instead there stood a television table. <_<

She drew the first blood, and i lost the first battle. :(

:rofl:

you should have laid down the law before she moved in and told her that the boxes and bed sheets stay and if she even thinks about making any kinds of improvements then she's outta there! ;)

you can still win the next battle though! :)

just offer to go to her place and vacuum her carpet and show up with a leaf blower! :lol:
Gold: 19,667.00
Jul 17 2017 08:48am
Quote (wraps @ Jul 16 2017 11:46am)
:rofl:

you should have laid down the law before she moved in and told her that the boxes and bed sheets stay and if she even thinks about making any kinds of improvements then she's outta there! ;)

you can still win the next battle though! :)

just offer to go to her place and vacuum her carpet and show up with a leaf blower! :lol:

Sorry Jay i don't have a time machine. I can't go back to the time with my first real girlfriend, and get even with a leaf blower :P

I was young and inexperienced, laying down the law before she moved in was not something that i remotely had considered. Don't get me wrong i won my fair share of the battles. ^_^

However the first battle... i didn't even see it coming :lol: And it was over long before i knew what happened. She was a sneaky and cute little monster. :wub:

The deadliest predator known to man... a woman :evil:
Aug 17 2017 01:01am
Quote (EnTeK @ Jul 17 2017 09:48am)
Sorry Jay i don't have a time machine. I can't go back to the time with my first real girlfriend, and get even with a leaf blower :P

I was young and inexperienced, laying down the law before she moved in was not something that i remotely had considered. Don't get me wrong i won my fair share of the battles. ^_^

However the first battle... i didn't even see it coming :lol: And it was over long before i knew what happened. She was a sneaky and cute little monster. :wub:

The deadliest predator known to man... a woman :evil:

:lol:

a few days ago when i was at work one of the pretty server girls walked by me and said, "I like that pen."

i already knew what she was up to! she wanted me to give her my pen but i liked that pen too so i didn't give it to her! B)

less than an hour later i saw her sitting down with those pretty eyes and out of nowhere i reached into my apron and pulled out the pen and gave it to her! :wub:

i call it Girl Powers! ;)

i got my vacuum cleaner now! i think my next goal is an xbox 360! :D
Oct 26 2017 04:06am
my picture thread died so i need to post this signature here! :)

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic