d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Bruce Lee > My Biggest Inspiration
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Mar 18 2017 08:46pm
though modern kids may give hate to this mythical figure
kind of like how these young rappers r saying Biggie n Pac r overrated

even though i was just a baby i remember my family putting on the bruce lee tape
N omg

This guy was a muda fukan killa

I did'nt understand his greatness at his youngn till i grew up n understood he was a true Asian alpha male
what a reallly masculin eastern Beast would be like

not your big tall rugged western style white guy with a fulll beard

bruce lee even taught me to be less racist
cuz bruce lee him self was a quarter white

i was actually quite confused to see his wifey was a white girl,,,,,
but even now today i could see my self ending up with a white girl

bruce lee actualy recieved discrimination at Si Fu Yip mans school

the other students hated that he was 25% european ( yip man made a promise to never teach westerners our chinese secrets, so he let his best student train bruce actually)
Yip man and bruce disagreed on that stuff

bruce lee was ultimately cool with racial blending see that his mother was half white,
n hence why he was open to marrying a white girl i guess

cuz i saw a pic of his mom she doesnt look asian

Bruce lee hated the japanese for colonzing us chinese n comparing us to dogs pretty much (japanese considered them selves the aryans of the asians )
but some of bruce lees closest friends were japanese

I have friends of all races now even close ones, i changed alot from when iwas a kid n wanted only asian friends n asian girlfriends
but my back stories kinda weird, i've always been a minority everywhere i went (but at least we had a pack of asians so i understood who i was)
I look at guys like Steve Aoki (n he had 0 asian friends, hes probably more white then some white people) not his fault though he was forced into that life

Steve aoki acctually started off as some Punk band singer or something really whiteboyish

I have nothing against white people, i just make white jokes alot because growing up, watching tv all i see was asian oppresion( Ching CHong this Ching Chong that, Sucky sucky Fukyfuky, me love you long time)
i never found it funny
white media is so afraid to make fun of blacks cuz of stuff like Black panthers (black revolution) if you know any history at all
but white media loves to pick on asians ( i found out americas first symbol was a Japanese man) Sessue Hayakawa(he was more popular then charlie chaplin) whats special about sessue was he was just known as a sex symbol not a martial arts fighter

So i guess the media lords got scared of asians, n started to redicule us as some dorky nerdy , non sexy men

but in the silent film era, all these white women actually lusted for a tall handsome japanese man

Then came bruce lee, the Type casted martial arts super hero,
bruce was embraced but male and females,

even young white kids loved bruce lee more then me ( stepphan bonnard said he did'nt even think of bruce lee asr asian he was just the Man!) nick diaz was inspired by bruce, manny pacquio, kobe bryant even takes jeet june do

n the small d*ck joke gets so old to me,,,,,,,,,,, i mean asians r the smallest people on the earth of course maybe we have the smallest penis(but some of us actually have big ones)

im bigger then some of my white friends my frame is just larger ,

n u know a big fact was none of us have ever seen bruce lees true hand speed ( the cameras could'nt pick it up) they made him slow down his punches
imagine we took a hd camera n recordered it ( i think he would punch faster then pac man)

people diss kung fu ( but sah shou and jeet june do are Chinese MMA) but we need more time n lose the stubborness of hating ground fighting ( most chinese people think ground fighting loox gay)
n white guys cheat alot of with roids!!!!!!!!!
i wish bukao that thai fighter got good at mma ( cuz he actually scares me) hes like akuma he trained in the sun so much he turned dark n can kick a baby bannana tree down,
i dont think any ufc fighter can pull that off right now lol

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Mar 18 2017 08:56pm
Gold: 0.30
Mar 18 2017 10:39pm
buakaw is a roider....... i bet if u look at his family they are all gaunt and have zero muscle tone
Gold: 29,321.34
Mar 18 2017 10:47pm
bruce lee was an actor and wouldnt be top 50 by today's standards
Gold: 450.51
Mar 19 2017 05:01am
Oh, you're Asian.

Now your gambling addiction makes sense.
Gold: 307.59
Mar 19 2017 05:29am
Quote (GodisLove @ Mar 19 2017 12:01pm)
Oh, you're Asian.

LOL FUCKING +1
Gold: 805.50
Mar 19 2017 09:53am
Quote (GodisLove @ Mar 19 2017 04:01am)
Oh, you're Asian.

How.do u know.im not trolling and khazarian
Mar 19 2017 09:56am
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Mar 19 2017 04:53pm)
How.do u know.im not trolling and khazarian

Takbir
Gold: 294.90
Mar 19 2017 07:29pm
lol I thought you were black tbh

also sessue hayakawa was a huge badass but saying he was more popular than charlie chaplin is just silly. And don't be pming me any more either tonytouch
Mar 20 2017 03:54am
Quote (Shadowoffury @ Mar 20 2017 02:29am)
lol I thought you were black tbh

also sessue hayakawa was a huge badass but saying he was more popular than charlie chaplin is just silly. And don't be pming me any more either tonytouch

Then you pm me

E/ wrong acc

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Mar 20 2017 03:54am
Gold: 500.00
Mar 20 2017 04:27am
Chuck Norris would have beaten the shit out of Bruce Lee in a real fight.
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll