d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Nioh Beats Halo Wars 2 In Npd's
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Mar 21 2017 11:12am
Quote (ysobad @ Mar 21 2017 07:52am)
starcraft never seems to have a issue selling

LOL

You are an absolute idiot. Comparing StarCraft to a console game. You really try way to hard.

Oh how I feel sorry for you and how pathetic your life must be. You act like an elitist in all games and post here daily trying to get a rise out of people yet in reality you make yourself look like an idiot. I mean not long ago you were asking for destiny trials carries for fg because obviously you were not good enough to go flawless on your own LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I mean you haven't even been to the lighthouse one time....For someone with 6 1/2 days played in crucible that shouldn't even be a problem to just go flawless one time.
Gold: 394.00
Mar 21 2017 05:08pm
Quote (ysobad @ Mar 21 2017 12:42pm)
xcom and the first halo wars had no issue's

Like i said,the first Halo Wars sold great because it was the height of Halo's popularity and a shit ton of people bought it thinking it was another fps halo shooter. Xcom does not sell very well on console at all,though it must sell enough to make a profit. I believe the only other RTS to sell a million copies on a console besides Halo Wars was Tom Clancy's Endwar,which sold on the name of Tom Clancy and people thinking it was another rainbow six/ghost recon type game. Same reason why the original HAWX game sold fairly well
Gold: 37.00
Mar 21 2017 05:48pm
Quote (ysobad @ Mar 20 2017 10:18pm)
me neither xbox guys dont buy their games, im just surprised a random new ip with little marketing could beat something with halo paint on it

320+ games on my xbox (only my digital ones) lmk
Gold: 394.00
Mar 21 2017 05:51pm
Quote (Loathe @ Mar 21 2017 07:48pm)
320+ games on my xbox (only my digital ones) lmk

Sadly the only numbers out there are vgchartz,and while they are probably not overly accurate it is all we have to go buy and its physical only,and in that sense Xbox game sales are way down. I think a lot of xbox's sales are digital because of the great programs they have for digital,although those same programs hurt their digital sales as well. Having game sharing available severely hurts sales when i can buy game X and a friend gets to play it.
Gold: 220.00
Mar 21 2017 07:15pm
Quote (Goobear @ Mar 21 2017 12:12pm)
LOL

You are an absolute idiot. Comparing StarCraft to a console game. You really try way to hard.

Oh how I feel sorry for you and how pathetic your life must be. You act like an elitist in all games and post here daily trying to get a rise out of people yet in reality you make yourself look like an idiot. I mean not long ago you were asking for destiny trials carries for fg because obviously you were not good enough to go flawless on your own LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I mean you haven't even been to the lighthouse one time....For someone with 6 1/2 days played in crucible that shouldn't even be a problem to just go flawless one time.

I domt have a team for trials byt check my stats if you like I do okay
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll