d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Riox Eliminated
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 25.69
Mar 18 2017 12:17pm
Holy shit the autism level is strong with u guys.. writing essay upon essay dayin dayout on characters my freind Riox doesnt even own, I cannot be bothered to read through your false accusations . If u want a fight just ask and we will gladly line up the 5-0's on you Mr Overmyer
Gold: 420.00
Mar 18 2017 12:20pm
Quote (TShaman @ Mar 18 2017 02:17pm)
Holy shit the autism level is strong with u guys.. writing essay upon essay dayin dayout on characters my freind Riox doesnt even own, I cannot be bothered to read through your false accusations . If u want a fight just ask and we will gladly line up the 5-0's on you Mr Overmyer

Sorry but irrefutable facts/evidence is already shown bud. Me and Marieusz already won, so we are just going to ignore your bully LLD friends, and leave this sub forum and go back to a real sub forum. But since you did post this comment, I'll acknowledge it since you seem you wants duels.

332/44 sir. :D ;) XD

I'm there with a tal sorceress. Come do your worse to me sir.

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Mar 18 2017 12:23pm
Gold: 25.69
Mar 18 2017 12:29pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Mar 18 2017 07:20pm)
Sorry but irrefutable facts/evidence is already shown bud. Me and Marieusz already won, so we are just going to ignore your bully LLD friends, and leave this sub forum and go back to a real sub forum. But since you did post this comment, I'll acknowledge it since you seem you wants duels.

332/44 sir. :D ;) XD

I'm there with a tal sorceress. Come do your worse to me sir.

LLD Mothafucka do u play it?
Mar 18 2017 12:32pm
Quote (TShaman @ Mar 18 2017 02:29pm)

Nope never have, and nor do you HLD judging in our PM.

And there I thought one of you folks would duel me finally, oh well. :D ;) XD

Guess not, good day bullies. If you ever get some HLD characters and want to ''5-0'' me you know where to find me.
Gold: 215.80
Mar 18 2017 01:42pm
Quote (TShaman @ Mar 18 2017 01:29pm)

No he can't even duel for himself :rofl:
Gold: Locked
Mar 18 2017 04:50pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Mar 18 2017 12:32pm)
Nope never have, and nor do you HLD judging in our PM.

And there I thought one of you folks would duel me finally, oh well. :D ;) XD

Guess not, good day bullies. If you ever get some HLD characters and want to ''5-0'' me you know where to find me.

Ill throw you a hld beatdown. ladder

lmk game and ill fraps it and post your nuke here

This post was edited by JeW_ on Mar 18 2017 04:50pm
Gold: 215.80
Mar 18 2017 04:53pm
Quote (JeW_ @ Mar 18 2017 05:50pm)

He will talk to his bfs and get back to u
Mar 18 2017 11:51pm
Quote (JeW_ @ Mar 18 2017 06:50pm)

Oh no please don't!!! Anything but that sir! Please don't film me! My anxiety pulse meter has just kicked in sir. :D ;) XD *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

I just pee pee'd and poopied in my diaper just now sir.

I'll be contacting my associates at once and set up a duel....

Just kidding. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

I don't play ladder, only NON-LADDER because Ladder is for runeword making users performing daily trades to make FG as far as I'm concerned.

The big dogs are on NON-LADDER and have always been. :D ;) XD

All seriousness sir don't underestimate me Mr. Bully, I'll acknowledge your post because you seem to want to duel me. But just beware that you're getting into a battle you will regret getting into sir. There's just some roads you should just not go down and this is one of them my good sir.

I am not going to blow smoke up my rear here.. I am not saying I am #1.. But.. I THE FOUNDING FATHER OF THE LEAGUE OF GOOD GUYS NATION.. I will say I suggest you check history as I have eradicated some of the toughest bullies in the history of this forum sir. :D ;) XD

Do your research first pal before bullying me please. I won't underestimate you either, I don't know what to expect. But I can only assume the people I beat with their mega hacks versus my legit were harder than the level 9-30's with 600 life you probably PK daily sir. :D ;) XD

If you ever get any Non-ladder characters though, I am not a hard guy to find. Just check the games list, ''Duel me bullies'' ''Duel me jobbers'' ''duel me sissies'' ''duelme evildoer'' ''duel evildoers'' are the games I am usually in. Or perhaps ''duel'' ''duels'' ''dueling'' etc.

My only character names are WyanDanch and FreezeitColdBRR. (That I'm currently using.)

Look for those names and you might run into me and find me. :D ;) XD

I'm giving you a head start here at hunting me, giving ya the hand at a chance to kill me off guard sir. :D ;) XD

Also keep in mind I do screenshot kills 95 percent of times in pubs in case undercover bullies like yourself are there.

Good luck sir.

P.S. Please bring your friends to assist in trying to slay me, the more the merrier sir! A burden a hand is worth more than two a in bush as far as I'm concerned. The more folks I will slay, the merrier! :D ;) XD

I shall take what I can get sir in that regard. At least some folks from this bully sub forum will try and duel me. :D ;) XD

And do me a favor post your kill in PvP east/ not this bully sub forum as I won't grace another topic of mine in this bully sub forum. I get the jitters posting here! So many evildoers at once here, I like it where there's heroes posting over at PvP east.

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Mar 18 2017 11:55pm
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Mar 18 2017 11:58pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Mar 19 2017 06:51am)
Oh no please don't!!! Anything but that sir! Please don't film me! My anxiety pulse meter has just kicked in sir. :D ;) XD *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

I just pee pee'd and poopied in my diaper just now sir.

I'll be contacting my associates at once and set up a duel....

Just kidding. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

I don't play ladder, only NON-LADDER because Ladder is for runeword making users performing daily trades to make FG as far as I'm concerned.

The big dogs are on NON-LADDER and have always been. :D ;) XD

All seriousness sir don't underestimate me Mr. Bully, I'll acknowledge your post because you seem to want to duel me. But just beware that you're getting into a battle you will regret getting into sir. There's just some roads you should just not go down and this is one of them my good sir.

I am not going to blow smoke up my rear here.. I am not saying I am #1.. But.. I THE FOUNDING FATHER OF THE LEAGUE OF GOOD GUYS NATION.. I will say I suggest you check history as I have eradicated some of the toughest bullies in the history of this forum sir. :D ;) XD

Do your research first pal before bullying me please. I won't underestimate you either, I don't know what to expect. But I can only assume the people I beat with their mega hacks versus my legit were harder than the level 9-30's with 600 life you probably PK daily sir. :D ;) XD

If you ever get any Non-ladder characters though, I am not a hard guy to find. Just check the games list, ''Duel me bullies'' ''Duel me jobbers'' ''duel me sissies'' ''duelme evildoer'' ''duel evildoers'' are the games I am usually in. Or perhaps ''duel'' ''duels'' ''dueling'' etc.

My only character names are WyanDanch and FreezeitColdBRR. (That I'm currently using.)

Look for those names and you might run into me and find me. :D ;) XD

I'm giving you a head start here at hunting me, giving ya the hand at a chance to kill me off guard sir. :D ;) XD

Also keep in mind I do screenshot kills 95 percent of times in pubs in case undercover bullies like yourself are there.

Good luck sir.

P.S. Please bring your friends to assist in trying to slay me, the more the merrier sir! A burden a hand is worth more than two a in bush as far as I'm concerned. The more folks I will slay, the merrier! :D ;) XD

I shall take what I can get sir in that regard. At least some folks from this bully sub forum will try and duel me. :D ;) XD

And do me a favor post your kill in PvP east/ not this bully sub forum as I won't grace another topic of mine in this bully sub forum. I get the jitters posting here! So many evildoers at once here, I like it where there's heroes posting over at PvP east.

:wacko: umad bro ?
Mar 19 2017 12:01am
''Fuming'' *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

It's fun to troll you bullies,I don't think you folks understand the joy I get in writing my wonderfully long posts! But in all seriousness. @Jew_@jsp, let me know if you get any non-ladder characters, or find me in a public game. :D ;) XD

Keep in mind I am a LEGIT BM DUELER, as I am retired GM. So anything will go in regards to us killing one another. :D ;) XD

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Mar 19 2017 12:31am
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic