d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Can't Get Evolve - Games With Gold - To Say Owned? > Need Help New To Xbox
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,888.88
Mar 17 2017 08:04am
Haven't had an xbox long so not really sure whats going on. I have xbox live gold, and have had no issues getting games to say owned / be downloadable in the past.

I'm trying to download Evolve, but when I click on "get" on the store, it just queues up 22 downloads, and they are stuck on queued no matter what I do. I can cancel them, but then once cancelled the game does not show up in my "Ready to Install" folder. I have to go back to the store, click "get" again, and the same thing happens.

Any idea whats wrong / how to fix it?
Gold: 20.00
Mar 17 2017 03:18pm
i owned evolve before it became free. yesterday i went to the free ultimate edition.and hit get now. it qued like 20 things all downloaded just fine. played a few matches today with dlc charactors.

i would go to xbox live support never heard of this particular issue.
Gold: 81,680.73
Mar 17 2017 03:32pm
Has to do with the fact that it's a bundle.

This describes it and provides a fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5zq7ic/gwg_evolve_ultimate_ed_problem_and_fix/
Gold: 121.00
Mar 17 2017 06:08pm
Quote (jsbb @ Mar 17 2017 04:18pm)
i owned evolve before it became free. yesterday i went to the free ultimate edition.and hit get now. it qued like 20 things all downloaded just fine. played a few matches today with dlc charactors.

i would go to xbox live support never heard of this particular issue.

i was in queue for 10 minutes +
couldnt find a game so said fuck it and played something else
Gold: 2,888.88
Mar 17 2017 06:56pm
Quote (jlhromeo @ Mar 17 2017 04:32pm)
Has to do with the fact that it's a bundle.

This describes it and provides a fix:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5zq7ic/gwg_evolve_ultimate_ed_problem_and_fix/

Will try this thanks!
Gold: 20.00
Mar 17 2017 08:53pm
Quote (Chiefers @ Mar 17 2017 07:08pm)
i was in queue for 10 minutes +
couldnt find a game so said fuck it and played something else

well im not going to say evolves a fun and exciting game cause it isn't. i probably wont be playing it anynore.

if halo wars 2 got its balancing shit together, that is all i would play. but right now there are way to many 1 sided unit balances. over half the units are trash while the other half is super op. for example anders sentinals theres no counter other than banachees. the 2 anti air units reavers and wolverines lose to sentinals tested it slammed full armys of each. pretty sad when armies of anti air lose to air its actually funny. then you got tanks and wraiths unserpowered as fuck, there suppose to be antiibfantry yet tanks cant even 3 shot marine squads lol and people say this games balanced LOL. anti vehicles so hunters cyclopses literarly not kind of but literarly shit on vehicle like cyclopses are so stupid in there current state. banachees are also way to good, not only do they shit on vehicles but rhey decimate air. like you would think anti air units would do more thsn mass banachees lol. oh and banachees destroy infantry aswell. so until 343 actually balances units ill pass on halo wars 2.

sticking to division ghosr recon
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll