d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Official March Madness Discussion Thread
Prev1616263
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2017 09:56pm
Quote (Proint @ Apr 3 2017 11:53pm)
Will win just as many rings as Carmemelol.

haha
Gold: 79,366.46
Apr 3 2017 09:57pm
Quote (Whalefood @ Apr 3 2017 11:49pm)
Przemek Karnowski does not belong in the NBA or college basketball.

I think the media has just had a hard-on for him because he's candid and produces a lot of storylines (Polish, fat, beard)

He never really did much to impress me. Collins always seemed like the superior player.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 505.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 4 2017 07:13am
Quote (Terps @ 3 Apr 2017 23:57)
I think the media has just had a hard-on for him because he's candid and produces a lot of storylines (Polish, fat, beard)

He never really did much to impress me. Collins always seemed like the superior player.

He has some legitimate talent but I'm not super-impressed by him, either. He's a big boy but he's not especially athletic. If I was him looking to turn pro and do well, I'd be working on my fundamentals.

gz to UNC on the comeback. It was a closely contested game. It wasn't a great game in terms of being played especially well but it was entertaining because of how tight it was. Refs were a little hard on the whistle for most of the game and that slowed it down too much. I thought Zaga played better for most of the game but they crumbled late.

This post was edited by RewtheBrave on Apr 4 2017 07:14am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 4 2017 08:29am
Quote (Whalefood @ Apr 3 2017 11:49pm)
Przemek Karnowski does not belong in the NBA or college basketball.

He obviously belongs in college basketball...

Dude was a big part of the Zags run, and a big part of their top ranked defense this season. You guys are bashing him because he had a bad shooting night last night, but he was money all season and he was a big part down low getting them over South Carolina in the final 4. Even with his bad shooting last night, he still pulled down 9 boards against an elite rebounding team like UNC which was huge in helping the Zags keep the game close. No team in college basketball rebounded like UNC this year, they were the top offensive rebounding squad and he helped prevent them from taking advantage of that again.

I agree that he won't have a future in the NBA, unless he sheds some of that weight and gets quicker. He's too slow for todays NBA, even at 7'1'' he'll never be able to keep pace in todays smaller and more athletic style of play. With that said though, he could certainly find a job overseas somewhere living comfortably.

Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1616263
Add Reply New Topic New Poll