d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Web Dev Help > Urgent!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,028.00
Mar 16 2017 09:59am
I'm in a software engineering class, and we've been assigned to create a course scheduling program/app/site thing for a university. We can use any language we want, my team chose web. (HTML/PHP/Javascript/SQL)

What I'd like to do is... have an index page with buttons for each action to be completed by the user (enter a course by hand, edit an existing course, import a course from the database, etc.)
I've already created this "home" page.

From the home page, you'll be directed to forms, depending on which button you pressed. I've already done this as well.

Here's what I don't understand/need help with... On the home page I want there to be a "Schedule View" which is basically just a big text area. In this, I want there to be INDIVIDUALLY SELECTABLE courses in a list. So I can scroll up and down and read all of the overview information, but if I actually click on one of these courses, it is highlighted and I can delete it, or edit it, or whatever -- as an individual object.

The database will be a database of course objects.

a schedule will be a list of course objects.

anyone have any advice? Im not looking for code, I'm not looking for someone to do this for me, I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction or give me a link to something that's similar... I just need a shove.
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll