d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Need To Find A Jounal Article
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 380.01
Mar 17 2017 10:40am
Quote (Zhon @ Mar 17 2017 10:23am)
Sweet n sour sauce man. I was also born in '91 and had a similar home situation.

You should post your paper up here when you finish. I'd be interested to see what you find. I have my own thoughts, primarily being that it has nothing to do with generation since people have been lazy and irresponsible for centuries, if not - dare I say - eons, but seeing the data could be enlightening.

Same. I'm self made. I'll post the paper for sure, I will definitely need help editing also.
Gold: 4,600.00
Mar 17 2017 12:46pm
Oh, great then. Just so happens that I'm a writer and editor by profession ;)
Gold: 222.46
Mar 30 2017 02:35pm
Gold: 603.71
Mar 30 2017 07:33pm
You just have to be creative with your google searches! I realized this semester you can argue pretty much anything by citing some semi-relevant sources.

So you're trying to argue how millenials aren't growing up. This is your thesis. If you search "millenials not growing up" you will probably get 0 hits. But you can search some other stuff - your evidence. Then you just need to tie the evidence to your main thesis or argument.

For example. How can we show millenials are not growing up? It depends on how you define or measure growing up. Off the top of my head, we should be able to find articles that show
-millenials have more debt now than the previous generation did (adjusted for inflation)
-millenials earn a smaller wage than the previous generation (adjusted for inflation)
-millenials are marrying less / later
-millenials are less certain of what they want to do in life
-millenials stay at home with their parents till a later age

Then your job is just to connect these pieces of information to the thesis you are trying to prove. Ez-peezy A (Eh?)

Good luck
Gold: 222.46
Mar 31 2017 12:45pm
Quote (Squaunch @ Mar 31 2017 02:33am)
You just have to be creative with your google searches! I realized this semester you can argue pretty much anything by citing some semi-relevant sources.

http://imgur.com/Is3TGRA.png

So you're trying to argue how millenials aren't growing up. This is your thesis. If you search "millenials not growing up" you will probably get 0 hits. But you can search some other stuff - your evidence. Then you just need to tie the evidence to your main thesis or argument.

For example. How can we show millenials are not growing up? It depends on how you define or measure growing up. Off the top of my head, we should be able to find articles that show
-millenials have more debt now than the previous generation did (adjusted for inflation)
-millenials earn a smaller wage than the previous generation (adjusted for inflation)
-millenials are marrying less / later
-millenials are less certain of what they want to do in life
-millenials stay at home with their parents till a later age

Then your job is just to connect these pieces of information to the thesis you are trying to prove. Ez-peezy A (Eh?)

Good luck

could just click my link aswell
Gold: 6,723.69
Apr 2 2017 01:32am
Quote (Petro @ Mar 16 2017 05:21am)
Your school library is always a good place to start, additionally you can use google scholarly search (www.scholar.google.com)

Here are a few titles for articles I found on my own school library that you can probably pick apart to make it work.

Narcissism and entitlement in millennials: The mediating influence of community service self efficacy on engagement.

Managing imposter syndrome among the 'Trophy Kids': Creating teaching practices that develop independence in millennial students.

Hoverboards and 'hovermoms': Helicopter parents and their influence on millennial students’ rapport with instructors.

This sounds like fun.
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll