d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Tips For Asking Out Girl In Class?
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 15 2017 03:15pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Mar 15 2017 03:20pm)
Flat out ask her out. If you think you're handsome and can offer enough of whatever else makes you unique, then go for it.

How? Literally just say, "hey, I know it might be kind of awkward to just ask like this, but I really like you and was wondering if you wanna go out sometime?"

Do NOT break eye contact. Hold steady and breathe easy. Own it.

It's really simple when you cut out the bullshit and are transparent.

If you build up the task as an event, the girl will sense the trepidation. She'll either accept, out of curiosity, or decline, because your masculinity and sense of man worth are a clouded scent. Ooze confidence. Maybe a dash of some Pi by Givenchy, or some Acqua Di Gio by Armani.

If she declines, for whatever reason, don't take it up as a you being flawed and ruined or some shit. Take the rejection, and ask her out later. If you have the balls. Persistence pays. Don't be a creep though. Like angry passive aggressiveness. Just be normal, be polite in class, and when ready, just say, "hey there soul crusher, wanna give me another shot and get some bubble tea after we finish today?" Put her on the spot and make her smile.

You said you were gonna take a simple approach. I think that's the best course of action being that you have no foundation with the person aside from quick chats. You'll separate from the friend part and be a suitor.

Read this thread earlier, didn't have the opportunity to post until now.

Spot on post by Anton, it really doesn't have to be a game

I've recently been pretty successful with this honesty first approach without any games.

Bottom line nut up or shut up.

This post was edited by Captain87 on Mar 15 2017 03:16pm
Gold: 3,375.01
Mar 15 2017 04:07pm
Great post Anton. I will do it just like that. She matched with me on tinder MONTHS back, so there is the mutual attraction. You're right nothing to be worried about. Thanks boys.
Mar 16 2017 07:42am
Quote (Captain87 @ Mar 15 2017 02:15pm)
Read this thread earlier, didn't have the opportunity to post until now.

Spot on post by Anton, it really doesn't have to be a game

I've recently been pretty successful with this honesty first approach without any games.

Bottom line nut up or shut up.

For me it's about whether you want a girl or a woman. I think girls and younger women enjoy games to an extent, don't mind mystique or a bad boy or rough edges, and can adapt. Women have been through the shit, have experience that can really change life perspective, and sometimes don't value your face value as much as what you have inside.

This is all personal, and comes from being a fat guy that's now got what a lot of women enjoy about me; dad bod. It's slimmed down, I didn't fuck around and have kids early on, and have been able to financially stabilize. With that in mind, dating got a lot easier because the basics for foundation on my end were covered. So, I didn't need a game or to pretend I was a pilot, or have an in. I didn't need to get em drunk or loose. I just simply told em what I wanted.

Works for some, not for all haha.
Mar 16 2017 08:17am
Quote (Anton24 @ Mar 16 2017 08:42am)
For me it's about whether you want a girl or a woman. I think girls and younger women enjoy games to an extent, don't mind mystique or a bad boy or rough edges, and can adapt. Women have been through the shit, have experience that can really change life perspective, and sometimes don't value your face value as much as what you have inside.

This is all personal, and comes from being a fat guy that's now got what a lot of women enjoy about me; dad bod. It's slimmed down, I didn't fuck around and have kids early on, and have been able to financially stabilize. With that in mind, dating got a lot easier because the basics for foundation on my end were covered. So, I didn't need a game or to pretend I was a pilot, or have an in. I didn't need to get em drunk or loose. I just simply told em what I wanted.

Works for some, not for all haha.

Yeah, young moms have been my bread and butter lol. So I feel yah with the games and craziness set aside.
Mar 16 2017 10:08am
Quote (Captain87 @ Mar 16 2017 07:17am)
Yeah, young moms have been my bread and butter lol. So I feel yah with the games and craziness set aside.

Haha for sure. Dated a few single moms myself. Never long enough to get attached to the kids (one time I did, and it sucked, miss that little fucker.)
Mar 16 2017 12:03pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Mar 16 2017 11:08am)
Haha for sure. Dated a few single moms myself. Never long enough to get attached to the kids (one time I did, and it sucked, miss that little fucker.)

Well I think it would be hard being a single dad, to date a heartless woman without kids lol.
Mar 16 2017 01:48pm
I agree with he majority of Antons post, but I don't agree with the idea that persistence pays.

If she declines, move on.

If she's curious, she will start initiating with you (and may even bring it up to you, it's happened to me before), at that point you can ask her out.

Guys that are a catch won't be persistent, you have to keep moving and not look back. Even if you try to play it cool, you will still come off as a creep since she's rejected you before. It shows that you don't get what rejection is. A woman would be more turned off at this.

Mar 16 2017 03:25pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Mar 16 2017 12:48pm)
I agree with he majority of Antons post, but I don't agree with the idea that persistence pays.

If she declines, move on.

If she's curious, she will start initiating with you (and may even bring it up to you, it's happened to me before), at that point you can ask her out.

Guys that are a catch won't be persistent, you have to keep moving and not look back. Even if you try to play it cool, you will still come off as a creep since she's rejected you before. It shows that you don't get what rejection is. A woman would be more turned off at this.

Aye, and i take no offense to your personal insights. I wouldn't be able to learn and adapt and continue my personal investment of humanity without such care. I agree with you to some extent. But I've also got a killer story;

Iraqi dude, 300+ lbs, foul smelling, and sweaty. Dudes all over the bar buying drinks for girls, asking for numbers. Every guy in there laughed at that dude. Then, in the wee hours of the morning, he finally found a woman to reciprocate. There were many guys whose standard would have kept them out of the game period, but that guy's persistence alone opened my eyes big-time.

It's all relative. A younger girl in school? Don't persist and be a stalker. Follow those clues if she isn't interested. This sorta falls in the vein of playing games.

But, you can also be the one willing to vie for her attention. The one that stands out. Guys trap themselves by being that, then becoming a friend. Set the tone early with intent.

That's just my opinion again though :D.
Mar 17 2017 01:35am
Wear a suit and tie.
Mar 17 2017 02:14am
Quote (CPK001 @ Mar 17 2017 02:35am)
Wear a suit and tie.

SUIT UP!
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll