d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Tips For Asking Out Girl In Class?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,375.01
Mar 15 2017 07:51am
Girl in one of my classes , built a very small rapport with her so far. Any tips to increase success? Haven't had any opportunities to get into deep convo
Gold: 92.71
Warn: 50%
Mar 15 2017 07:52am
If there's homework in the class that's an in
Gold: 758.00
Mar 15 2017 08:02am
Find out what she likes/has interest in outside of class. For example, if you asked a working girl that you've talked a little to: "if you had 4 weeks paid vacation, what would you do?" She's only going to respond with what she thinks a lot about. If she said, "idk, maybe take a road trip to hike through the redwoods and then the Grand Canyon," you could then say "oh cool, Ive never been ther. this is my favorite place in town for a nice view____, have you ever been there? No? lets go! Let me show you around, we could get lunch after..." Obviouslu something more natural sounding than what I type late for work while pooping.

Relate to what she likes and suggest a low time commitment similar thing.
Mar 15 2017 08:20am
My current plan is too build a bit more rapport and comfort and one day after class just be like " hey this is really random, but would you want to go out sometime?"

Simple but to the point.
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 15 2017 08:52am
Are we talking college or high school? I find my best thing is to make them laugh and feel more comfortable around you then they are more likely to feel secure being 1 on 1 with you. If not use her friends to get to her. Most of the time girls will wanna chill with you and her friends at beginning. Especially with younger girls if her friends dont approve your not in. Gl put on best performance lol :thumbsup:
Mar 15 2017 09:10am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Mar 15 2017 07:52am)
Are we talking college or high school? I find my best thing is to make them laugh and feel more comfortable around you then they are more likely to feel secure being 1 on 1 with you. If not use her friends to get to her. Most of the time girls will wanna chill with you and her friends at beginning. Especially with younger girls if her friends dont approve your not in. Gl put on best performance lol :thumbsup:

College. Never asked out a girl from class. Usually it's either at work, from mutual friends or at a bar.
Gold: 17,400.00
Mar 15 2017 09:22am
Yea heres the thing to she might not want a relationship and just focus on school. Be prepared for that. Alot just wanna focus on there careers at that point. Conversation is key with women as they like to talk. If you havent had a deep convo yet id wait. Nothing like being alone with someone being nervous and have nothing to talk about. You may even find out this girl is very boring after talking abd change ur mind lol.
Mar 15 2017 09:26am
Quote (kalelvszod @ Mar 15 2017 08:22am)
Yea heres the thing to she might not want a relationship and just focus on school. Be prepared for that. Alot just wanna focus on there careers at that point. Conversation is key with women as they like to talk. If you havent had a deep convo yet id wait. Nothing like being alone with someone being nervous and have nothing to talk about. You may even find out this girl is very boring after talking abd change ur mind lol.

Well , that's the whole point of going out with someone, to get to know them better. Never really going to have much of an opportunity in class.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 15 2017 12:53pm
Quote (kalelvszod @ Mar 15 2017 09:52am)

I recommend not doing the friend thing, that makes you look weak.

Just talk to her for a bit, but no you dont have to build a ton of rapport, initial attraction isn't a choice. If she isn't feeling it right away, it probably won't work.

just ask her for her number. (OR ask her out in the spot if you're confident/feeling it). And be confident about it, none of this, "erm.. I would really like it if you maybe gave me your number?"

Then, call her and ask her out.

She's either not going to give you the number, decline the date, or accept.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 15 2017 02:20pm
Flat out ask her out. If you think you're handsome and can offer enough of whatever else makes you unique, then go for it.

How? Literally just say, "hey, I know it might be kind of awkward to just ask like this, but I really like you and was wondering if you wanna go out sometime?"

Do NOT break eye contact. Hold steady and breathe easy. Own it.

It's really simple when you cut out the bullshit and are transparent.

If you build up the task as an event, the girl will sense the trepidation. She'll either accept, out of curiosity, or decline, because your masculinity and sense of man worth are a clouded scent. Ooze confidence. Maybe a dash of some Pi by Givenchy, or some Acqua Di Gio by Armani.

If she declines, for whatever reason, don't take it up as a you being flawed and ruined or some shit. Take the rejection, and ask her out later. If you have the balls. Persistence pays. Don't be a creep though. Like angry passive aggressiveness. Just be normal, be polite in class, and when ready, just say, "hey there soul crusher, wanna give me another shot and get some bubble tea after we finish today?" Put her on the spot and make her smile.

You said you were gonna take a simple approach. I think that's the best course of action being that you have no foundation with the person aside from quick chats. You'll separate from the friend part and be a suitor.

This post was edited by Anton24 on Mar 15 2017 02:21pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll